patiently_waiting

any CASA updates?

197 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Main Entry: de·rog·a·to·ry audio.gif

Pronunciation: di-'rä-g&-"tor-E

Function: adjective

1 : detracting from the character or standing of something -- often used with to, towards, or of

2 : expressive of a low opinion : DISPARAGING <derogatory remarks>

- de·rog·a·to·ri·ly audio.gif /-"rä-g&-'tor-&-lE/ adverb

On these kinds of threads, Sarah reminds me of my cat hiding behind the door ready to pounce on the next oblivious person that happens to cross her path (ie, certain clueless, dopey women such as natalie and other such embarrassments to the female gender).

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Your friend Rie called me a betch the other day. Where was the outrage?

Yeah, doodle, were you making up for the other day when you asserted the reason arab men seek out western women was because arab women are money grubbing?

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Timeline
Main Entry: de·rog·a·to·ry audio.gif

Pronunciation: di-'rä-g&-"tor-E

Function: adjective

1 : detracting from the character or standing of something -- often used with to, towards, or of

2 : expressive of a low opinion : DISPARAGING <derogatory remarks>

- de·rog·a·to·ri·ly audio.gif /-"rä-g&-'tor-&-lE/ adverb

On these kinds of threads, Sarah reminds me of my cat hiding behind the door ready to pounce on the next oblivious person that happens to cross her path (ie, certain clueless, dopey women such as natalie and other such embarrassments to the female gender).

How clever...you can cut and paste from Merriam Webster. Unfortunately, the issue isn't over dictionary definitions, but over the honesty and validity of statements made. Is my statement you quoted honest and valid or not? Based on the posts written by the person being discussed, I feel they were. You have yet to provide any convincing argument to show that's not the case.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

gasthisplz.jpg

lockthread.jpg

Ya'll keep arguing like this and this thread will get locked. Not to mention that the point of this thread has now gone wayside to those of who just got screwed with closing in Casa. Does it even make sense for me to post what DOs has told me here? Nope. Some of us have bigger fish to fry.

MiB.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Yeah, doodle, were you making up for the other day when you asserted the reason arab men seek out western women was because arab women are money grubbing?

She lives in a fantasy land, made up of her own ambiguous morality and ethics. And if you don't, like, get it...you're just a big meanie.

She lives in a fantasy land, made up of her own ambiguous morality and ethics. And if you don't, like, get it...you're just a big meanie.

The hypocrisy is astounding, mind blowing, outrageous, yet so predictable. When honesty = derogatory, we're in bizarro world.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

ok this is my last post in this thread. The outrage was at the way you totally barked at her the minute she started posting in here. The poor thing comes on here trying to post things that were helpful.....even scanned some documents for us and you felt the need to be rude to her. I was standing up for someone who seemed to be getting yelled at for no particular reason...which is the same reason I was trying to stand up for the person that Sarah just started harping on beacuse of her use of Allah instead of God. If you prefer to just be rude to people and you really don't care how it comes off then all the power too ya. I mean what do you care anymore right? Isn't he coming tomorrow so I guess no need to be polite anymore?

Whatever.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

gasthisplz.jpg

lockthread.jpg

Ya'll keep arguing like this and this thread will get locked. Not to mention that the point of this thread has now gone wayside to those of who just got screwed with closing in Casa. Does it even make sense for me to post what DOs has told me here? Nope. Some of us have bigger fish to fry.

MiB.jpg

:lol:

IT IS GROSS AND ABNORMAL TO CALL SOMEONE GROSS AND ABNORMAL

Ok so if I made a comment to Rie it was ok for her to call me a betch? That makes no sense. I didn't start off barking at her. I made a comment that she should respond within her own thread instead of making a new one and she called me a big mouth. She became defensive immediately. I also find it quite funny that you're defending an Egyptian woman when just a couple days ago they were no good gold diggers. But whatever.

Yes, my husband is coming tomorrow, what does that have to do with anything?

Edited by moody

ok this is my last post in this thread. The outrage was at the way you totally barked at her the minute she started posting in here. The poor thing comes on here trying to post things that were helpful.....even scanned some documents for us and you felt the need to be rude to her. I was standing up for someone who seemed to be getting yelled at for no particular reason...which is the same reason I was trying to stand up for the person that Sarah just started harping on beacuse of her use of Allah instead of God. If you prefer to just be rude to people and you really don't care how it comes off then all the power too ya. I mean what do you care anymore right? Isn't he coming tomorrow so I guess no need to be polite anymore?

Whatever.

Get over yourself. You are rude, mean, judgemental whenever you want to be, because you aren't perfect. Stop pretending you are. Interesting how you are avoiding any examples of your behavior of this sort.

Edited by peezey

Ok so if I made a comment to Rie it was ok for her to call me a betch? That makes no sense. I didn't start off barking at her. I made a comment that she should respond within her own thread instead of making a new one and she called me a big mouth. She became defensive immediately. I also find it quite funny that you're defending an Egyptian woman when just a couple days ago they were no good gold diggers. But whatever.

Yes, my husband is coming tomorrow, what does that have to do with anything?

I guess it means that your honesty and opinions today have a different motive than 6 months ago? Because everything comes to a screeching halt and you mold yourself into something different when a man shares the house, right?

Absurd.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.