2,704 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, r1mario said:

Hey everybody. I'm an October filer too. 

Welcome & good luck 😊

K1 Fiance Visa Journey 💍 - From sending I-129F to Visa in hand = 295 days📅

Spoiler

10th-Oct-2017 I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

13th-Oct-2017 - I-129F received 

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

19th-Apr-2018 - NOA2 :dance:
8th-May-2018 - NVC received our case

14-May-2018 NVC case # assigned
29-June-2018 - Medical

20-July-2018 - Interview - APPROVED! :dancing:

01-Aug-2018 Visa in hand 🎉
13-Oct-2018 - POE:dancing:
17-Nov-2018- Married:wub:

AOS, EAD, AP Journey :star: - From sending I-485 to 2 year conditional Green card in hand = 152 days📅

Spoiler

6th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox
11th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet received in Chicago
17th-Dec-2018 - Received txt notifications
18-Dec-2018 - Check cashed
17-Dec-2018 - NOA1 on USCIS online case status
24-Dec-2018 - x3 NOA1 letter's received in the mail:thumbs:
31-Dec-2018 - Biometrics appointment letter received in the mail
31-Dec-2018 - USCIS online case status for just AOS changed to 'Request for Initial evidence mailed' :(
07-Jan-2019 - Biometrics appointment👍
07-Jan-2019 - Request for Initial evidence letter received - request is for complete Federal tax return for most recent tax year (we did send with original packet...:angry:)

10-Jan-2019 - Sent back initial evidence request documents by mail:clock:
15-Jan-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence was received':thumbs:
20-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled an Interview" 

26-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Interview was Scheduled"

30-Mar-2019 - Letter with interview date received in the mail!!!!!!! :D

30-Apr-2019 - AOS Interview!  :star: - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
30-Apr-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "New Card is being produced" 
03-May-2019 - AOS (I-485) Approval notice letter received in the mail
03-May-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Card was mailed to Me"

07-May-2019 - 2 year conditional Green card in hand! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey  - From sending I-751 to 10 year Green card in hand = 

16th-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

22nd-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet received in Phoenix, AZ lockbox

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Prince & Angel said:

thanks AnaUmo:), Any idea on when idealy check can be cleared by uscis is it before NOA1? we filed through attorney and i guess we didnt send g1145 as he didnt ask for it. Do you have any idea if we can now filll that form to get text/email notification goinf forward?

I know once you have a case number, you can sign up for a USCIS account, and then setup alerts.  (I don't know if it's tied to the G1145, or it it's totally separate)

10/03/2017 I-129F sent

10/05/2017 - I-129F delivered

10/10/2017 - NOA1 

03/29/2018 - NOA2 

04/17/2018 NVC case received

04/19/2018 - NVC case number assigned

05/16/2018 - In Transit to Consulate

05/18/2018 - Ready at Consulate

06/18/2018 - Medical

07/03/2018 - Interview

07/19/2018 - VOH

07/27/2018 - POE

Post NOA2 Information For Brazil

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi!! I'm an October filer too. It's good to know we're not alone is this long journey...

After reading in different threads, I learned that there are a couple of interesting and useful tools, which are the apps to track the case (that you all probably know about already) and the USPS Informed Delivery service, very useful especially for PO Box owners. I was wondering if any of you know about any other interesting tool I might have missed that can help to get more information about what's going on about the process, like how many cases they process a day, how many cases there are left for each month, etc.

Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey new fliers, congrats! I'm a May flier 154 days waiting for my NOA2 so its nice to come onto the October thread to see so much positivity and optimism. You guys can download the case tracker app on iphone & android to get a better idea where USCIS is with cases with similar NOA1 dates. Stay strong during the waiting period and keep yourself occupied. I would suggest your beneficiary getting documents they will need for medical & interview. In Jamaica you need 2 copies of birth certificate, passport, 6 passport size pictures, immunization record and police certificate. Good luck everyone and let's all pray the uscis adjudicators move with haste and get those approvals going out.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hi all, maybe there is a better "topic" to ask this, but decided to post here, since we are planning on mailing our I-I29F on Oct-30th. Do you think we would need to send chat copies as well? My fiancé will visit me in December and we will send all tickets and hotel reservation (going on a Euro Trip) to the package... I read that it says chat and proving ongoing relationship are needed only for the interview, but here, on VJ, I saw that many people are including this with the I-I29F submission.

Also, ,is it OK to fill  in the app on both: computer and hand write on it? 

And one final question: are you guys submitting the form (forgot the number) that will help you track the petition... 

Also, do you think any previous visa denials have to be mentioned before hand - to be included in the package? I am sure they will look it up and find easily, but not sure if this can help in any way...  Thank you!!

58 minutes ago, LLNCE NIKOLOVA said:

Hi all, maybe there is a better "topic" to ask this, but decided to post here, since we are planning on mailing our I-I29F on Oct-30th. Do you think we would need to send chat copies as well? My fiancé will visit me in December and we will send all tickets and hotel reservation (going on a Euro Trip) to the package... I read that it says chat and proving ongoing relationship are needed only for the interview, but here, on VJ, I saw that many people are including this with the I-I29F submission.

Also, ,is it OK to fill  in the app on both: computer and hand write on it? 

And one final question: are you guys submitting the form (forgot the number) that will help you track the petition... 

Also, do you think any previous visa denials have to be mentioned before hand - to be included in the package? I am sure they will look it up and find easily, but not sure if this can help in any way...  Thank you!!

I was told not to sent chat logs as that is only required for interview. They just want proof youve met in person, photos, passport stamps, flights, boarding passes - this was the guidance i was given

K1 Fiance Visa Journey 💍 - From sending I-129F to Visa in hand = 295 days📅

Spoiler

10th-Oct-2017 I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

13th-Oct-2017 - I-129F received 

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

19th-Apr-2018 - NOA2 :dance:
8th-May-2018 - NVC received our case

14-May-2018 NVC case # assigned
29-June-2018 - Medical

20-July-2018 - Interview - APPROVED! :dancing:

01-Aug-2018 Visa in hand 🎉
13-Oct-2018 - POE:dancing:
17-Nov-2018- Married:wub:

AOS, EAD, AP Journey :star: - From sending I-485 to 2 year conditional Green card in hand = 152 days📅

Spoiler

6th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox
11th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet received in Chicago
17th-Dec-2018 - Received txt notifications
18-Dec-2018 - Check cashed
17-Dec-2018 - NOA1 on USCIS online case status
24-Dec-2018 - x3 NOA1 letter's received in the mail:thumbs:
31-Dec-2018 - Biometrics appointment letter received in the mail
31-Dec-2018 - USCIS online case status for just AOS changed to 'Request for Initial evidence mailed' :(
07-Jan-2019 - Biometrics appointment👍
07-Jan-2019 - Request for Initial evidence letter received - request is for complete Federal tax return for most recent tax year (we did send with original packet...:angry:)

10-Jan-2019 - Sent back initial evidence request documents by mail:clock:
15-Jan-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence was received':thumbs:
20-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled an Interview" 

26-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Interview was Scheduled"

30-Mar-2019 - Letter with interview date received in the mail!!!!!!! :D

30-Apr-2019 - AOS Interview!  :star: - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
30-Apr-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "New Card is being produced" 
03-May-2019 - AOS (I-485) Approval notice letter received in the mail
03-May-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Card was mailed to Me"

07-May-2019 - 2 year conditional Green card in hand! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey  - From sending I-751 to 10 year Green card in hand = 

16th-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

22nd-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet received in Phoenix, AZ lockbox

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Meisha&Jake said:

I was told not to sent chat logs as that is only required for interview. They just want proof youve met in person, photos, passport stamps, flights, boarding passes - this was the guidance i was given

Thank you! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 hours ago, YandJ said:

Hi everyone, October filer here!!! Waiting patiently... :/

Welcome YandJ,

Wishing you the very best of luck for a speedy process 

• 10/02/2017 - I 129F sent 
  • 10/11/2017 - NOA

Timeline
10 hours ago, TeeSam said:

Hey new fliers, congrats! I'm a May flier 154 days waiting for my NOA2 so its nice to come onto the October thread to see so much positivity and optimism. You guys can download the case tracker app on iphone & android to get a better idea where USCIS is with cases with similar NOA1 dates. Stay strong during the waiting period and keep yourself occupied. I would suggest your beneficiary getting documents they will need for medical & interview. In Jamaica you need 2 copies of birth certificate, passport, 6 passport size pictures, immunization record and police certificate. Good luck everyone and let's all pray the uscis adjudicators move with haste and get those approvals going out.

Thank you, Good Luck to you too, hope you see your NOA2 soon x 

• 10/11/2017 - NOA

Timeline
11 hours ago, Daniel P said:

Hi!! I'm an October filer too. It's good to know we're not alone is this long journey...

After reading in different threads, I learned that there are a couple of interesting and useful tools, which are the apps to track the case (that you all probably know about already) and the USPS Informed Delivery service, very useful especially for PO Box owners. I was wondering if any of you know about any other interesting tool I might have missed that can help to get more information about what's going on about the process, like how many cases they process a day, how many cases there are left for each month, etc.

Thank you!

Welcome Daniel, I can't help with other interesting tools I'm afraid. Just want to welcome you and  wish you Good luck on your visa journey 

• 10/11/2017 - NOA

Guys....what do you do to kill the time while waiting ...lol I know we just filed our I129F and some of us are still waiting for NOA1.

but I kinda curious how you guys try to coupe and planning to coupe with the waiting ?

myself...I am working fulltime and go to gym almost everyday and since September I am visiting James my Fiancé once a month :) next visit is for Thanksgiving

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.