2,704 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Naes said:

You're a U.K. Filer so I'd suggest reading previous months of May and June. As they are doing it recently and have the most current info (that's how I learnt I need to wait for my pocket in japan) 

another way is to check your country portal in the forum. Or even ask it there. 

Can you help me? LOL, I know how to go to the UK section but I didn't know there was an option to post specifically for the U.K. I've ready consulate reviews but they basically just talk about the interview.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Brittani said:

Can you help me? LOL, I know how to go to the UK section but I didn't know there was an option to post specifically for the U.K. I've ready consulate reviews but they basically just talk about the interview.

Let me try and find out.

26 minutes ago, Tpienkowski said:

They hit a July 27th case today and it’s only Wednesday! Hopefully tomorrow will be another rain of approvals ! At this rate I hope to see some of us with NOA2 by mid April ! :)

Wouldn't it be AMAZING if they started working on August by the beginning of February? They've honestly gone pretty fast from what I can tell once Christmas and New Years passed.

10 minutes ago, Naes said:

So I'm starting to feel pregnant. And this k1 visa is getting closer to waiting for a baby to arrive in 9-10 months... 

can I have a c-section please??? 

On another note my English improved writing on this forum so that's good (I didn't even know the word adjudicator existed :rofl:)

Are you pregnant?! :)

That's so exciting congrats!...unless I totally misinterpreted what you were saying lol.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Brittani said:

Wouldn't it be AMAZING if they started working on August by the beginning of February? They've honestly gone pretty fast from what I can tell once Christmas and New Years passed.

Are you pregnant?! :)

That's so exciting congrats!...unless I totally misinterpreted what you were saying lol.

Ahaha nah not pregnant but I do feel like it because of k1 

by the way @vocaledge is a U.K. Filer you can follow him to see how his case will go. I think he is waiting for NVC case number right now so that would be a good case to follow.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I would love to see even a few August apps in early February & who knows, they still have another week to make it happen being and with seeing that July 27th-er I guess you never know. :)

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Tpienkowski said:

I would love to see even a few August apps in early February & who knows, they still have another week to make it happen being and with seeing that July 27th-er I guess you never know. :)

This is my positive approach (disclaimer: personal opinion) but I expect june to finally wrap up mostly and August to start around second week of February.

but I would also note: I expected june to start on 160 days, but it started in 168.

and I didn't expect june to stretch out this much so july started around 2 weeks later than I expected. Sooo I may be too positive. 

But at the moment july looks promising, cause when they were doing june, they didn't go further than june 10 after the first 2 weeks they started... so 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, Brittani said:

Are there any websites you recommend that I could find this out? As soon as we get our NVC number my fiance wants to go ahead and book stuff asap.

AS Soon as you have your NVC case number you can book the medical and interview VERY quickly here.

Im waiting for NVC number right now so I can get this all finished

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

This is my positive approach (disclaimer: personal opinion) but I expect june to finally wrap up mostly and August to start around second week of February.

but I would also note: I expected june to start on 160 days, but it started in 168.

and I didn't expect june to stretch out this much so july started around 2 weeks later than I expected. Sooo I may be too positive. 

But at the moment july looks promising, cause when they were doing june, they didn't go further than june 10 after the first 2 weeks they started... so 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Now that I think about it... I didn't really start following what was going on until January.. When did June start? Sorry! I was late to the party!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, L and E said:

Now that I think about it... I didn't really start following what was going on until January.. When did June start? Sorry! I was late to the party!

June started on 14th of November. 

And it strecthed out really painfully.

ao easily give 2 months for a month to get to an end (it doesn't really end as people are also stuck in May even though they are now in July)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

June started on 14th of November. 

And it strecthed out really painfully.

ao easily give 2 months for a month to get to an end (it doesn't really end as people are also stuck in May even though they are now in July)

Wow.. that is painful. Glad I only caught the tail end of that otherwise the holidays would have been extra sad. Fingers crossed for all those still waiting. And also really hoping they keep up this pace!! feeling great about the progress we're seeing in the last 1.5 weeks :) 

Timeline
Just now, L and E said:

Wow.. that is painful. Glad I only caught the tail end of that otherwise the holidays would have been extra sad. Fingers crossed for all those still waiting. And also really hoping they keep up this pace!! feeling great about the progress we're seeing in the last 1.5 weeks :) 

I feel the same

Hello everybody.

In the beginning of October I filed my petition through my lawyer. I did not receive my NOA1 when I expected to.

I called USCIS and they told me that it was mailed to my previous address because my lawyer didn't put my current address. I made the necessary correction and they told me that they would send me a replacement. 

I signed up for informed delivery with USPS. On 01/19/2018 I got notice that a letter from USCIS is coming my way. Then yesterday I got another email about another letter from USCIS also coming. I initially thought both were the same letter but the notice email sent twice. But when I checked the stamps on the image of the letters, they looked different. That has led me to think that I may be receiving both NOA1 and NOA2 perhaps within a week of each other.

I am nervous about the whole thing. I hope it's an approval coming to me.

I surely would be ecstatic if it is.

Well it feels good to be here and share this with everyone and I have read some of your encouraging stories and ideas.

I wish everyone a good health and approval of your petitions.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Domingo said:

Hello everybody.

In the beginning of October I filed my petition through my lawyer. I did not receive my NOA1 when I expected to.

I called USCIS and they told me that it was mailed to my previous address because my lawyer didn't put my current address. I made the necessary correction and they told me that they would send me a replacement. 

I signed up for informed delivery with USPS. On 01/19/2018 I got notice that a letter from USCIS is coming my way. Then yesterday I got another email about another letter from USCIS also coming. I initially thought both were the same letter but the notice email sent twice. But when I checked the stamps on the image of the letters, they looked different. That has led me to think that I may be receiving both NOA1 and NOA2 perhaps within a week of each other.

I am nervous about the whole thing. I hope it's an approval coming to me.

I surely would be ecstatic if it is.

Well it feels good to be here and share this with everyone and I have read some of your encouraging stories and ideas.

I wish everyone a good health and approval of your petitions.

Well I'm pretty sure they are not noa1 then a week later noa2. It can be the inquiry you put. They sometimes send it by mail.

on the other hand if it is, I would really like to see that anomaly..

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.