2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, BnK said:

@Naes that graph you did which I saw from the July forum gives me hope... Thanks a lot for the constant update.

Appreciate it a lot. Can't wait for the October run soon. Hopefully there will be approvals next month...hehehe ;)

Wishful thinking.. Unfortunately April is more realistic.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Chris J said:

Wishful thinking.. Unfortunately April is more realistic.

haha...True. I've actually set my mind to May. But if they come early, its a big bonus.

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, BnK said:

haha...True. I've actually set my mind to May. But if they come early, its a big bonus.

Me too haha. I don't even look at my adjuticated date anymore. Went from the first week of April now to Mid May.. lol.. The way things have been going lately, who knows.. Might be sooner..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello everyone I’m new to this forum my case was received October 3rd.

So far nothing else still waiting and being patience.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

So many approvals in June and July today too :). This is looking good. I just hope they keep this pace from now on!

Edited by Daniel P

Timeline

By the way, I'll try to post an update of the graphs and trendline about the average processing times from May up to today as soon as I can, probably on Sunday. Hopefully they'll show some improvement since the last ones!

Edited by Daniel P

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Daniel P said:

So many approvals in June and July today too :). This is looking good. I just hope they keep this pace from now on!

July got so far in general dates btw. I think they're going for a fast overall first. Good luck to all of us!

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

July got so far in general dates btw. I think they're going for a fast overall first. Good luck to all of us!

It seems so. I don't really care how they do it as long as they keep an acceptable rate of approvals...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Daniel P said:

It seems so. I don't really care how they do it as long as they keep an acceptable rate of approvals...

Fast overall so far means faster moving to the next month as the secondary. Sooo I need both I'm greedy :D

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

Fast overall so far means faster moving to the next month as the secondary. Sooo I need both I'm greedy :D

Fast overall then! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Chris ortsac said:

Hello everyone I’m new to this forum my case was received October 3rd.

So far nothing else still waiting and being patience.

Hello fellow Colombia applicants!! YAY! so glad to see some more people from Colombia in this thread.. Welcome!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.