2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

There is only one thing and one thing that is for sure.

theyre not going to suddenly jump to a month without first finishing up the previous ones. That would create a huge problem. And this I follow not some random it's fell from shelf and somebody picked it up. If it happens regularly? Then that could only mean they are speeding up nothing else.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

There are some places that assume they are speeding up, or it can even be rapid visa saw it here and assumed 🤣🤣🤣 can you imagine if this was actually where they get their information 😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Timeline
1 minute ago, ChuAni said:

Seriously? If it's so, it's terrible, but I have seen many people that close their accounts here on VJ immediately they get their NOA2.

I don't really know. But unless I see 10 people get their noa, I'm not going to go around and make people anxious about it.. everybody is too tired for that.

but I do wish its true, I do wish rapid visa is correct, I do wish they're doing something without updating us. That's all I wish for. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

I don't really know. But unless I see 10 people get their noa, I'm not going to go around and make people anxious about it.. everybody is too tired for that.

but I do wish its true, I do wish rapid visa is correct, I do wish they're doing something without updating us. That's all I wish for. 

...leaving July, Aug, September to start October. Oh! It sounds chaotic!

Timeline
1 minute ago, ChuAni said:

...leaving July, Aug, September to start October. Oh! It sounds chaotic!

Now that's when I actually take some "muffins" to uscis 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Now that's when I actually take some "muffins" to uscis 

The need is unbearable!

😂😂😂😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, BSantos said:

O didn’t receive any message from trem yet:unsure:

I sent them a message last week asking if there was any news about processing times, and an "Admin" sent me a message back a couple days ago. So, I would suggest calling or doing the same as me and see what they say. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

There is only one thing and one thing that is for sure.

theyre not going to suddenly jump to a month without first finishing up the previous ones. That would create a huge problem. And this I follow not some random it's fell from shelf and somebody picked it up. If it happens regularly? Then that could only mean they are speeding up nothing else.

I don't know. I am still pretty doubtful about it. I call BS haha 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chris J said:

I sent them a message last week asking if there was any news about processing times, and an "Admin" sent me a message back a couple days ago. So, I would suggest calling or doing the same as me and see what they say. 

Yeah let's get more info on this.

Because I do remember not Rapid Visa though but an agency(or it was an attorney) before saying something like this about another month (that was faulty though)

* Also could you guys ask where they get their info from I'm really expecting a visajourney reply ahahah

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chris J said:

I don't know. I am still pretty doubtful about it. I call BS haha 

I'm just calling bs in a way that I've heard a similar thing before here, but I again if it happens I wouldn't say no obviously.I'm just not trusting any info that I don't see.

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Yeah let's get more info on this.

Because I do remember not Rapid Visa though but an agency(or it was an attorney) before saying something like this about another month (that was faulty though)

* Also could you guys ask where they get their info from I'm really expecting a visajourney reply ahahah

Yeah for sure, I'll try calling them today and Ill ask to speak to a Supervisor. Not sure if the Holiday will affect if they are open or not, but I'll do it anyway. 

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

I'm just calling bs in a way that I've heard a similar thing before here, but I again if it happens I wouldn't say no obviously.I'm just not trusting any info that I don't see.

Exactly! I want proof, as in CASES being APPROVED and it shows on the scans! 

Timeline
Just now, Chris J said:

Exactly! I want proof, as in CASES being APPROVED and it shows on the scans! 

We are literally waiting for those to appear so we can actually estimate some things, and give people some kind of info... but nothing nothing.

I mean they are backlogged and people are pushing them, ok I understand but come onnnn USCIS just be open with us pleaseeeee

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

We are literally waiting for those to appear so we can actually estimate some things, and give people some kind of info... but nothing nothing.

I mean they are backlogged and people are pushing them, ok I understand but come onnnn USCIS just be open with us pleaseeeee

I know right, just a statement from them. Some sort if anything. This is so ridiculous. I would rather hear the truth, then to be left in the dark. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.