2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nessa13 said:

Hi everyone ! I received NOA2 ! And approved 1/8/17 . I’m so exited . Things are moving along . I was checking my case status update every day . They did not update it .

Congratulations!!! 🍾👏🏼 That’s great news ❤️

19 minutes ago, Nessa13 said:

Hi everyone ! I received NOA2 ! And approved 1/8/17 . I’m so exited . Things are moving along . I was checking my case status update every day . They did not update it .

Congrats and thank you for letting us know....really, really hoping the rest of us receive good news too! Keep us updated on how long it's taking if you don't mind. :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Nessa13 said:

Congratulations! Your case was expedited, right?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nessa13 said:

Thanks , no it was not expedited . I received an rfe  and sent it back 12/23/17 and got approved 1/8-/17 

Wow 😳 

So now I'm confused...🤷‍♀️

Edited by Naes

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

Wow 😳 

So now I'm confused...🤷‍♀️

Same!

Just goes to show we have no idea what's going to happen and it drives me crazy. I just want an idea of when this could happen but nope...no clue.:blink:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Brittani said:

Same!

Just goes to show we have no idea what's going to happen and it drives me crazy. I just want an idea of when this could happen but nope...no clue.:blink:

Me too 😔 so confused. I didn't even get an rfe 

Timeline
Just now, Brittani said:

Same!

I mean I can try to put logic to this and say they want to write they were on October 1 cases by January...when the time comes so they put a few around.

or they have a huge mess there. But it is just one case. And it is from the new fiscal year. It is not even a 2017 case. So yeah I'm happy for @Nessa13 and pissed as hell for the rest of us here. 

Because they wont update the info online so we can't even call and ask hey dude what the hell... 

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I mean I can try to put logic to this and say they want to write they were on October 1 cases by January...when the time comes so they put a few around.

or they have a huge mess there. But it is just one case. And it is from the new fiscal year. It is not even a 2017 case. So yeah I'm happy for @Nessa13 and pissed as hell for the rest of us here. 

Because they wont update the info online so we can't even call and ask hey dude what the hell... 

There's no telling at this point. All I can do is hope mine gets done quickly too. I'm so sick of my daughter having to see her dad through facetime and not in person. :mellow:

Timeline
Just now, Brittani said:

There's no telling at this point. All I can do is hope mine gets done quickly too. I'm so sick of my daughter having to see her dad through facetime and not in person. :mellow:

Well.... let's wait and see (all I can say) I'm right here with you guys I wish I had more info.. but they are doing their best to take away any way we can have any information. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nessa13 said:

oh wow!!! So happy for you! Please update us of your progress. Hope October filers will start moving really soon. :)

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nessa13 said:

When did you got NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 hours ago, EllyNelly said:

Me too 😔 so confused. I didn't even get an rfe 

Don't be too down about not hearing anything!! I hear you, this is one hell of a ride but as October filers we shouldn't even realistically expect to hear anything until roughly April. I'm telling myself if it gets to May and I haven't heard anything I can start to worry and make calls and raise hell and what have you. From what it looks like, this case is an anomaly... lucky couple... and right now we can still have hope of being lucky too! Cautious optimism is what I'm gonna stick with 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/14/2018 at 1:22 AM, Brittani said:

These calculations are the longest it could be. Not all approvals take 200+ days. We only see a small portion of applicants on here. I'm staying hopeful after all they have picked up the pace since the new year started which is what I said would happen all along. Be positive because being negative will just get you down.

Thank you Brit. Positivity all the way! 👌The Calculations make me stay calm, it isn't about negativity and it will help us plan with much time. 

We all pray that they speed up the process with July, but I try to give much time for the process in case we are making plans for things.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.