2,704 posts in this topic

Just now, jean baptiste said:

hi guys and thx for creating this i have been reading many forum and this night my time here in TOGO West africa i have decided to register and ask more question whenever they came to my mind

my first question is about the processing time. is that a good information if by this time California service center is still processing case of June? we send our petition earlier in october and get our NOA1 on the 20 October. i was  just interested to see where they are and i saw they're on june. and so whwen do we october fillers shold expect our NOA2

THX again to everyone for the great hep you're providing through these forum as i said  i have been reading for so long  even before we submit our petition so thx very much

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
57 minutes ago, jean baptiste said:

hi guys and thx for creating this i have been reading many forum and this night my time here in TOGO West africa i have decided to register and ask more question whenever they came to my mind

my first question is about the processing time. is that a good information if by this time California service center is still processing case of June? we send our petition earlier in october and get our NOA1 on the 20 October. i was  just interested to see where they are and i saw they're on june. and so whwen do we october fillers shold expect our NOA2

At current processing times not before April. It could move forward or backward though in the next months.

1 hour ago, jean baptiste said:

At the current rate they are going October filers can expect our approvals in April and May and like Daniel said it go move froward or back. At this point I'll just be happy if it doesn't move back. I predict me and my fiance getting married early August.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ralf2017 said:

Anyone for the October 2017 filers get their NOA2 yet? I know the USCIS site says processing as of June 1, 2017 but do we know if they are processing later months as well?

NOA2 is taking about 6-7 months right now. They haven't even touched July yet. It's going to be a while. Best to sit back and not think about it too much yet if possible :(

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F Sent: 08/15/2017

NOA1: 08/18/2017

NOA2: 02/20/2018 (186 days)

NOA2 Hardcopy Sent: 02/24/2018

USCIS sent to NVC: 02/27/2018

NVC Received: 03/07/2018

NVC Case #: 03/15/2018

NVC Left: 03/16/2018

Embassy Received: 03/19/2018

Medical Exam: 03/21/2018

Interview at Stockholm Embassy: 04/12/2018 -- Approved!!

Visa Issued: 04/16/2018

Visa Received: 04/25/2018

POE: 04/27/2018

Married: 05/1/2018

AOS + AP + EAD:
Package Sent: 05/08/2018

NOA1: 05/15/2018

Biometrics: 06/4/2018

EAD/AP Card Being Produced: 9/28/18 (143 days)
EAD/AP Received: 10/4/18

AOS Interview: 09/26/19 (499 days from NOA1) Accepted!
GC Received: 10/16/19

1 minute ago, Ralf2017 said:

Looking at October-Jan of last year, it looks like things were moving much faster in that time period... average of 3 months processing time for NOA2.... 

Yeah, it's heart breaking but the N02 is only "suppose" to take roughly 100 days but they are extremely back logged at the moment. I've been very hopeful, fingers crossed that it picks up and by some miracle I can get married in May but it's looking more like August.

I have HAAAVVVE to stop looking at my timeline. It's moved back AGAIN.

It's so addiciting to look in the hopes that it moves back up....anyone else?

10 minutes ago, Ralf2017 said:

Where do you see it moved back?

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between April 28, 2018 and May 4, 2018*

^^^^^^It'll say that at the bottom of the timeline. Since I created my account it's been pushed back by a month.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Brittani said:

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between April 28, 2018 and May 4, 2018*

^^^^^^It'll say that at the bottom of the timeline. Since I created my account it's been pushed back by a month.

I think think by the time they touch us October Filers, it will be June or July. I pray every day it picks up and they start touching them in March or April, but that would be asking for a Miracle. 

14 hours ago, Chris J said:

I think think by the time they touch us October Filers, it will be June or July. I pray every day it picks up and they start touching them in March or April, but that would be asking for a Miracle. 

Anything is possible but I don't see it taking THAT long. May filers had a lot and there's was taking a long time for N02 and most of them unless it was a complicated case got there's done fully within 10 months. Try to stay positive.

20 minutes ago, Brittani said:

Anything is possible but I don't see it taking THAT long. May filers had a lot and there's was taking a long time for N02 and most of them unless it was a complicated case got there's done fully within 10 months. Try to stay positive.

I agree, we should have NOA2’s before then!

K1 Fiance Visa Journey 💍 - From sending I-129F to Visa in hand = 295 days📅

Spoiler

10th-Oct-2017 I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

13th-Oct-2017 - I-129F received 

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

19th-Apr-2018 - NOA2 :dance:
8th-May-2018 - NVC received our case

14-May-2018 NVC case # assigned
29-June-2018 - Medical

20-July-2018 - Interview - APPROVED! :dancing:

01-Aug-2018 Visa in hand 🎉
13-Oct-2018 - POE:dancing:
17-Nov-2018- Married:wub:

AOS, EAD, AP Journey :star: - From sending I-485 to 2 year conditional Green card in hand = 152 days📅

Spoiler

6th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox
11th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet received in Chicago
17th-Dec-2018 - Received txt notifications
18-Dec-2018 - Check cashed
17-Dec-2018 - NOA1 on USCIS online case status
24-Dec-2018 - x3 NOA1 letter's received in the mail:thumbs:
31-Dec-2018 - Biometrics appointment letter received in the mail
31-Dec-2018 - USCIS online case status for just AOS changed to 'Request for Initial evidence mailed' :(
07-Jan-2019 - Biometrics appointment👍
07-Jan-2019 - Request for Initial evidence letter received - request is for complete Federal tax return for most recent tax year (we did send with original packet...:angry:)

10-Jan-2019 - Sent back initial evidence request documents by mail:clock:
15-Jan-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence was received':thumbs:
20-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled an Interview" 

26-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Interview was Scheduled"

30-Mar-2019 - Letter with interview date received in the mail!!!!!!! :D

30-Apr-2019 - AOS Interview!  :star: - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
30-Apr-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "New Card is being produced" 
03-May-2019 - AOS (I-485) Approval notice letter received in the mail
03-May-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Card was mailed to Me"

07-May-2019 - 2 year conditional Green card in hand! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey  - From sending I-751 to 10 year Green card in hand = 

16th-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

22nd-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet received in Phoenix, AZ lockbox

Just now, Meisha&Jake said:

I agree, we should have NOA2’s before then!

I think it'll be sometime in April personally :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.