2,704 posts in this topic

I read incorrectly and that’s my fault. Apparently Vermont has been handling cases?! I’m not sure but from what I can see in the email I was sent there are now three service centers working on these petitions...

I feel like a complete moron...after research apparently there is a plain I-129 and then there’s a I-129f...so sorry for anyone who read my post and got there hopes up. I got to excited...:mellow:

On 12/30/2017 at 9:21 PM, Daniel P said:

Last update of the year for the average processing time of all cases received every considered day and approved within the next 197 days, as to 12/30/17.

Only one week has been added since the last graph, being these results, however, more accurate since more days have been considered to make the calculations.

Again, the tendency isn't looking good although it's also true that this isn't the best time of the year for USCIS to make good progress. We'll see what happens with the beginning of 2018!

5a48579639d13_TendencyApril-June(12-30).thumb.png.8e78f3657eb8b488a10f936aac6fbf32.png

I am not understanding the chart. I got my hard copy on the 6th of October. When would my estimated day be for the NO2? Thanks.

8 hours ago, Brittani said:

I got an email today that they have now forwarded applications to the Texas and Vermont service center to help with the case load so hopefully things do pick up for there are now three centers working on the K1’s...asking any experts on here how we can find out if ours was one that got forwarded. I would like to know which center I need to check the processing times?

Omg! Ive just asked Jake to check his emails when hes up

I really hope this speeds things up!

Edit: just saw your newer posts, no worries! Not your fault, you got excited seeing I-129, id be the same LOL :)

Edited by Meisha&Jake

K1 Fiance Visa Journey 💍 - From sending I-129F to Visa in hand = 295 days📅

Spoiler

10th-Oct-2017 I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

13th-Oct-2017 - I-129F received 

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

19th-Apr-2018 - NOA2 :dance:
8th-May-2018 - NVC received our case

14-May-2018 NVC case # assigned
29-June-2018 - Medical

20-July-2018 - Interview - APPROVED! :dancing:

01-Aug-2018 Visa in hand 🎉
13-Oct-2018 - POE:dancing:
17-Nov-2018- Married:wub:

AOS, EAD, AP Journey :star: - From sending I-485 to 2 year conditional Green card in hand = 152 days📅

Spoiler

6th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox
11th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet received in Chicago
17th-Dec-2018 - Received txt notifications
18-Dec-2018 - Check cashed
17-Dec-2018 - NOA1 on USCIS online case status
24-Dec-2018 - x3 NOA1 letter's received in the mail:thumbs:
31-Dec-2018 - Biometrics appointment letter received in the mail
31-Dec-2018 - USCIS online case status for just AOS changed to 'Request for Initial evidence mailed' :(
07-Jan-2019 - Biometrics appointment👍
07-Jan-2019 - Request for Initial evidence letter received - request is for complete Federal tax return for most recent tax year (we did send with original packet...:angry:)

10-Jan-2019 - Sent back initial evidence request documents by mail:clock:
15-Jan-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence was received':thumbs:
20-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled an Interview" 

26-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Interview was Scheduled"

30-Mar-2019 - Letter with interview date received in the mail!!!!!!! :D

30-Apr-2019 - AOS Interview!  :star: - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
30-Apr-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "New Card is being produced" 
03-May-2019 - AOS (I-485) Approval notice letter received in the mail
03-May-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Card was mailed to Me"

07-May-2019 - 2 year conditional Green card in hand! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey  - From sending I-751 to 10 year Green card in hand = 

16th-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

22nd-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet received in Phoenix, AZ lockbox

5 hours ago, Meisha&Jake said:

Omg! Ive just asked Jake to check his emails when hes up

I really hope this speeds things up!

Edit: just saw your newer posts, no worries! Not your fault, you got excited seeing I-129, id be the same LOL :)

I did! I felt so bad after re reading it but hey maybe this will work in our favor as well. Little lighter load for the California center. So sorry again!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
15 hours ago, Dijana99 said:

I am not understanding the chart. I got my hard copy on the 6th of October. When would my estimated day be for the NO2? Thanks.

The graph isn't intended to predict, just to have a general idea of how long, on average, cases received each day from April up to know has taken to be approved.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

hello guys, I want to tell you that today my fiancé is communicating with USCIS, to see the possibility of accelerating the case, his response was that at this time they do not give priority to any case and that this in addition to the time they are using more to process the k1, is giving the case of a congressman who was using this process to give papers to girls in other countries, also said that it will take three months to reach the cases of October (I hope this is true or it may be less time) I really do not know what to think it is very sad to be in your hands. I do not know if it is a good option for my tourist visa or if maybe this plays against us, I hope all this happens fast for all of us ... I wanted to share the information they gave us although it is not very different from what We already knew, they were very kind ... a hug! 😉😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/4/2018 at 11:33 PM, r1mario said:

Does anybody have the overview for howmany applicants there are for each month? I saw it somewhere but i can't find it. Thanks.

@Naes can be of great help.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
On 1/4/2018 at 2:33 PM, r1mario said:

Does anybody have the overview for howmany applicants there are for each month? I saw it somewhere but i can't find it. Thanks.

I don't have the updated statuses with me right now (I'll update next weekend) but these are the numbers if you are just checking for how many applicants in each month.

(Wow I realized this is actually pretty old hehe But I just couldn't find the once with October which btw overall it suppose to be around 4000 cases and most likely a minus 300 for rejected- excluded in this table below cases.) So if you put virgins, touched and approved cases you can find the viable cases that will get some treatment or already did.)

Right now June is around 2000 virgins left and do not count may and April anymore cause they are too fishy with too many non-updated cases. 

And also they do not start the next month after they finish allll these cases either.. 

So I'd say Octo has a nice 10000+ before it from now till end of Sept.

Hope this helps.

monthly.jpg.901d0cb24bc27d19d3d0a1c080d3c5fa.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 12/30/2017 at 9:11 PM, Meisha&Jake said:

If you hear of any stories of people going through borders with no job & having no issue, please let me know, i'd be grateful! I did post on the 'Yes you can visit' forum but not much was said to me.

My fiance just came to visit at the end of December and just left to go back home.  When she arrived, all they asked was where was she headed.  When she told them the CBP agent said that is a nice place to visit in the summer too.  Have a nice time.

She had all kinds of proof to show, but in the end didn't need any of it.  She didn't even need to show a return flight.

Don't worry too much.  Have your proof that you can.  I think the biggest advice is honesty.  No need to divulge extra, but no need to hide the truth when you are going through the process the right way.

Best of luck to you on your trip!

10/03/2017 I-129F sent

10/05/2017 - I-129F delivered

10/10/2017 - NOA1 

03/29/2018 - NOA2 

04/17/2018 NVC case received

04/19/2018 - NVC case number assigned

05/16/2018 - In Transit to Consulate

05/18/2018 - Ready at Consulate

06/18/2018 - Medical

07/03/2018 - Interview

07/19/2018 - VOH

07/27/2018 - POE

Post NOA2 Information For Brazil

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
4 hours ago, Naes said:

I don't have the updated statuses with me right now (I'll update next weekend) but these are the numbers if you are just checking for how many applicants in each month.

(Wow I realized this is actually pretty old hehe But I just couldn't find the once with October which btw overall it suppose to be around 4000 cases and most likely a minus 300 for rejected- excluded in this table below cases.) So if you put virgins, touched and approved cases you can find the viable cases that will get some treatment or already did.)

Right now June is around 2000 virgins left and do not count may and April anymore cause they are too fishy with too many non-updated cases. 

And also they do not start the next month after they finish allll these cases either.. 

So I'd say Octo has a nice 10000+ before it from now till end of Sept.

Hope this helps.

monthly.jpg.901d0cb24bc27d19d3d0a1c080d3c5fa.jpg

Thank you Naes. It's going to take a while untill they reach October then. I hope they catch up a little.

8 hours ago, Mgdtime97 said:

My fiance just came to visit at the end of December and just left to go back home.  When she arrived, all they asked was where was she headed.  When she told them the CBP agent said that is a nice place to visit in the summer too.  Have a nice time.

She had all kinds of proof to show, but in the end didn't need any of it.  She didn't even need to show a return flight.

Don't worry too much.  Have your proof that you can.  I think the biggest advice is honesty.  No need to divulge extra, but no need to hide the truth when you are going through the process the right way.

Best of luck to you on your trip!

Thank you! Great advice 😁

I will be truthful like all my previous trips! Got nothing to hide its just i was worried that when i next visit i would’ve just finished my current job

K1 Fiance Visa Journey 💍 - From sending I-129F to Visa in hand = 295 days📅

Spoiler

10th-Oct-2017 I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

13th-Oct-2017 - I-129F received 

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

19th-Apr-2018 - NOA2 :dance:
8th-May-2018 - NVC received our case

14-May-2018 NVC case # assigned
29-June-2018 - Medical

20-July-2018 - Interview - APPROVED! :dancing:

01-Aug-2018 Visa in hand 🎉
13-Oct-2018 - POE:dancing:
17-Nov-2018- Married:wub:

AOS, EAD, AP Journey :star: - From sending I-485 to 2 year conditional Green card in hand = 152 days📅

Spoiler

6th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox
11th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet received in Chicago
17th-Dec-2018 - Received txt notifications
18-Dec-2018 - Check cashed
17-Dec-2018 - NOA1 on USCIS online case status
24-Dec-2018 - x3 NOA1 letter's received in the mail:thumbs:
31-Dec-2018 - Biometrics appointment letter received in the mail
31-Dec-2018 - USCIS online case status for just AOS changed to 'Request for Initial evidence mailed' :(
07-Jan-2019 - Biometrics appointment👍
07-Jan-2019 - Request for Initial evidence letter received - request is for complete Federal tax return for most recent tax year (we did send with original packet...:angry:)

10-Jan-2019 - Sent back initial evidence request documents by mail:clock:
15-Jan-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence was received':thumbs:
20-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled an Interview" 

26-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Interview was Scheduled"

30-Mar-2019 - Letter with interview date received in the mail!!!!!!! :D

30-Apr-2019 - AOS Interview!  :star: - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
30-Apr-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "New Card is being produced" 
03-May-2019 - AOS (I-485) Approval notice letter received in the mail
03-May-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Card was mailed to Me"

07-May-2019 - 2 year conditional Green card in hand! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey  - From sending I-751 to 10 year Green card in hand = 

16th-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

22nd-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet received in Phoenix, AZ lockbox

On 10/3/2017 at 11:18 PM, LabOz said:

You created this thread so people will be looking to you for guidance. Many followers will come.  Your cult will grow and grow each week. Get ready and good luck. :D

If you can update your Service Center to California as TX is just the lock box and your case is not actually an official transfer.

Steven.

hi guys and thx for creating this i have been reading many forum and this night my time here in TOGO West africa i have decided to register and ask more question whenever they came to my mind

my first question is about the processing time. is that a good information if by this time California service center is still processing case of June? we send our petition earlier in october and get our NOA1 on the 20 October. i was  just interested to see where they are and i saw they're on june. and so whwen do we october fillers shold expect our NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.