2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, DianaLucena said:

Thank you for your response.

I was a November 2016 filer and my case was approved on February 2017. Let's pray for similar timings this year :)

That would be my dream..

however in reality the average wait is 180-200 days right now. I am expecting it to get faster to 160s but I don't want anyone to get disappointed in the end. so all finger crossed that they're going to start approving 400 cases per day 

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

That would be my dream..

however in reality the average wait is 180-200 days right now. I am expecting it to get faster to 160s but I don't want anyone to get disappointed in the end. so all finger crossed that they're going to start approving 400 cases per day 

Please do not hold your BREATHE on 400 cases per day you are talking about the U.S. GOVERNMENT 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Please do not hold your BREATHE on 400 cases per day you are talking about the U.S. GOVERNMENT 

Ahahah you know I won't.. I just don't want others to either...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

That would be my dream..

400 cases a day would be really great... If only...

6 hours ago, Chris J said:

400 cases a day would be really great... If only...

HA HA HA ! I don't think that would happen 400 cases a day ?!

They are living the life..lol after thanksgiving, now Christmas coming ?! they are busy eating cookies xD

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Timeline

Hi everyone,

By now, you know I am crazy right?

Ok so that's established... I checked March hehe....hehe... distraction from the most needed fire....

It is getting extremely close to my wedding venue... (I feel so bad for even thinking like this :cry:)

These are the concluded cases - only concluded cases- that will appear as either denial or approval on USCIS reports for this quarter.

This data has March to November mostly up to date.

March      April      May     June     July       Aug       Sept         Oct      Nov      Total
Oct W1 74 163 111 7 8 7 16 31   417
Oct W2 58 109 191 4 2 2   62   428
Oct W3 70 95 161 1 1     42   370
Oct W4 60 84 239 2   1   47   433
Nov W1 63 105 345 12 9 11 3 56 8 612
Nov W2 23 59 223 8 3   3 1 41 361
Nov W3 29 83 278 20 2 4 1   26 443
Nov W4 17 74 172 69 1         333
Nov W5 31 63 187 115 2         398
Dec W1 4 35 93 105           237
Total 429 870 2000 343 28 25 23 239 75 4032

As it shows around 4000. I want to add something to that number.

I've checked all of March and April.

And this is how it looks (I have also checked February but not relevant to our numbers at the moment.)

March      April     Total
Received 2105 830 2935
Pending 859 593 1452
Approved 1019 1898 2917
Excluded 679 636 1315
Total 4662 3957 8619

Apparently, especially in March the tracker wasn't working properly,  and I believe we can easily say the same for April & a 20% of May. 

However, as most of March was done by October, I'll only give a 500 cases concluded in this Q for them, and about a 1000 for April.

I believe we can also easily say a 500 cases in May goes into the same category.

So I'll be generous about denials and Make this a total of 3000 cases not updated on the tracker.

which makes a 4000(from above)+3000=7000

As a low expected number per quarter would be around 10000 cases. we have 3000 to go.

This is a close touch to the end of June to July.

I hope they won't suddenly slow down again, 

however at this point I am expecting for June to be touched every where by Christmas (just like May a few weeks ago, touched everywhere but a few Juners waiting around)

And for July to start slowly please understand this really means slowly.

Just like May and June it will start with small amount of 30-40s would be my estimation.

I really hope things can pick up further, because at this moment I believe VJ timelines are +-a week correct.

But hey I am still hoping for a Valentine day approval----romantic in me never dies and I like to live dangerously

*Notice for new comers:

(I'm sorry if anyone is new and never heard or read about the past calculations and discussions has been made here.)

However, 2 important things to know would be

1) They don't update every status correctly, we have seen many approvals without an update on the USCIS case tracker

2) The new month tends to start when "case received" status is around 1000s 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:12 AM, Christy&J said:

Let's be positive ! :D:D

well it's is easy to say and I am really negative person lol.

I heard lots of people saying that venture ( the wildfire ) impacting our petition and on the other hands I keep reading people saying, once the May and June petition are through they will speeding up even we could get our NOA 2 by February.

either way we have no choice instead being positive and waiting and praying :):)

I don't think the fire is gonna affect anything much, the same way I don't think there's gonna be a REALLY big improvement after they're done with May and June. I'd be happy if by the time they get to our month they are in the 150-160 days. And if it's lower than that, I'll be even happier :D. Believe it or not I'm the positive one in the relationship, but also the "realistic" one. A strange mixture, I know :P

Edited by Daniel P

43 minutes ago, Daniel P said:

I don't think the fire is gonna affect anything much, the same way I don't think there's gonna be a REALLY big improvement after they're done with May and June. I'd be happy if by the time they get to our month they are in the 150-160 days. And if it's lower than that, I'll be even happier :D. Believe it or not I'm the positive one in the relationship, but also the "realistic" one. A strange mixture, I know :P

Well the different is you are a man snd I am a woman!

We hardly cant keep calm and positive...cause we love to make everything more complicated than it already is 😂

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Timeline
On 12/6/2017 at 9:45 PM, Naes said:

That would be my dream..

Hey Naes, first off, you do an amazing job at the scans and with all the help provided. I noticed once again today, my case got pushed back another 2 days. I'm an October 23rd Filer, and I seen from you and others saying it should pick back up with processing times after the holidays and July.. How much do you the the time will pick back up though? At this rate, my timeline will be at July by the time they start touching October haha 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Chris J said:

Hey Naes, first off, you do an amazing job at the scans and with all the help provided. I noticed once again today, my case got pushed back another 2 days. I'm an October 23rd Filer, and I seen from you and others saying it should pick back up with processing times after the holidays and July.. How much do you the the time will pick back up though? At this rate, my timeline will be at July by the time they start touching October haha 

Yes... that's what we are hoping, but uscis is really good at messing up every opportunity of cleaning this mess...

however there is one good good news from today is that we had at least a handful of Juners got their noa2s in the mail without an update, so they actually worked more than we thought in reality.

as about timelines here, they may start a month or a day but finishing a day can spread to approximately 12 days (and they are spreading extremely as you can see from Daniels info too) 

we are waiting for june to unfold unfold a little bit more so we can judge if there's any improvement.

but I sincerely don't think your timeline will go that further.. that would be simply idiotic on uscis side. Those timelines can always come back to earlier dates once we see faster processes. And believe me as a September filer, "me no accept a june approval!" 

We all will will be giving updates as much as we can.. But unfortunately we can't give an answer other than our estimations (and boy uscis never listens...)

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Yes... that's what we are hoping, but uscis is really good at messing up every opportunity of cleaning this mess...

however there is one good good news from today is that we had at least a handful of Juners got their noa2s in the mail without an update, so they actually worked more than we thought in reality.

as about timelines here, they may start a month or a day but finishing a day can spread to approximately 12 days (and they are spreading extremely as you can see from Daniels info too) 

we are waiting for june to unfold unfold a little bit more so we can judge if there's any improvement.

but I sincerely don't think your timeline will go that further.. that would be simply idiotic on uscis side. Those timelines can always come back to earlier dates once we see faster processes. And believe me as a September filer, "me no accept a june approval!" 

We all will will be giving updates as much as we can.. But unfortunately we can't give an answer other than our estimations (and boy uscis never listens...)

Right.. Completely understood, thanks for your time with that.. It's just a trip how thinking last year at this time it was like 1-3 months and now... Yeah

Looking at the other Months totals, one would think it would begin to speed up and after the Holidays, there really isn't a reason why it shouldn't but yes the USCIS, just never know..

We wanted a May or June wedding to bring in the Spring time, but time will tell.. I feel for you and all the others going through this, no doubt. But, it's nice to know none of us are alone in this!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Chris J said:

Right.. Completely understood, thanks for your time with that.. It's just a trip how thinking last year at this time it was like 1-3 months and now... Yeah

Looking at the other Months totals, one would think it would begin to speed up and after the Holidays, there really isn't a reason why it shouldn't but yes the USCIS, just never know..

We wanted a May or June wedding to bring in the Spring time, but time will tell.. I feel for you and all the others going through this, no doubt. But, it's nice to know none of us are alone in this!

I agree today is my 85 day, I thought my noa2 would be on its way now... 

but it is a relief to know I'm not alone. If we didn't know about each other everyone would be going crazy thinking something was wrong with their own case... 

i hope we all can still get her somehow close to our estimated wedding dates (although mine is gone as of today, with Thomas fire flames caused evacuation to the area of my wedding venue yesterday night... so I'll be doing volunteering work instead! Hehe life gives you lemons...

22 minutes ago, Naes said:

I agree today is my 85 day, I thought my noa2 would be on its way now... 

but it is a relief to know I'm not alone. If we didn't know about each other everyone would be going crazy thinking something was wrong with their own case... 

i hope we all can still get her somehow close to our estimated wedding dates (although mine is gone as of today, with Thomas fire flames caused evacuation to the area of my wedding venue yesterday night... so I'll be doing volunteering work instead! Hehe life gives you lemons...

Are you serious! So not only do you have to deal with these growing waiting times but now your wedding venue is ruined by wild fires on top of that? What is next? Your POE is interrupted by the invasion of space aliens?

I'll be truly pleased the day we hear from you that you've made it to the other side & gotten hitched successfully.

h

Timeline
9 minutes ago, LizM said:

Are you serious! So not only do you have to deal with these growing waiting times but now your wedding venue is ruined by wild fires on top of that? What is next? Your POE is interrupted by the invasion of space aliens?

I'll be truly pleased the day we hear from you that you've made it to the other side & gotten hitched successfully.

It's ok let it be material things that have damage.

Lots of people are going through things here.. I'm lucky. Well actually I'm a really unlucky person but my fiancé is an extremely lucky man, luckily the fire didn't reach to his house only by a mile or so but it didn't.

so things will be the way they will be. I always got the best results when things looked terrible and disastrous. I started to believe if something doesn't go the way it suppose to, at least the way I wish it to be, I usually get something better on the way :) 

3 minutes ago, Naes said:

It's ok let it be material things that have damage.

Lots of people are going through things here.. I'm lucky. Well actually I'm a really unlucky person but my fiancé is an extremely lucky man, luckily the fire didn't reach to his house only by a mile or so but it didn't.

so things will be the way they will be. I always got the best results when things looked terrible and disastrous. I started to believe if something doesn't go the way it suppose to, at least the way I wish it to be, I usually get something better on the way :) 

That's so true. Things have a way of figuring themselves out. We have a right to be disappointed of course, but I'd say most of us on here are very privileged to begin with, let's not forget about that. 

Happy to hear that your fiancé is okay - and his house. That will be your residence as well, so you're not completely unlucky :) 

h

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.