2,704 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Naes said:

All my fingers and 18x2 fingers of my cats are crossed for this... 

even though stupid cats can enter cali before me... without a visa... seriously jealous 😒 

Hahahahaha !!!!!

you really cracked me up !

Thank you kitties.. I know right ! my pug is already with daddy enjoying the sun everyday on the porch and sometimes going to the beach with daddy while mommy struggling here in Germany with cold weather and with USCIS.. :D

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

Hahahahaha !!!!!

you really cracked me up !

Thank you kitties.. I know right ! my pug is already with daddy enjoying the sun everyday on the porch and sometimes going to the beach with daddy while mommy struggling here in Germany with cold weather and with USCIS.. :D

You know my main job here is to crack people up :D otherwise this whole process would create a huge grey cloud over our heads...

my kitties are going this Christmas... I don't know what I'm going to do without them for 6 more months!! They were my lifeline in this process 😭

I hear you about the cold tho! And seriously they keep me soooo warm at night.... it's like 2 extra heaters.

21 minutes ago, Naes said:

You know my main job here is to crack people up :D otherwise this whole process would create a huge grey cloud over our heads...

my kitties are going this Christmas... I don't know what I'm going to do without them for 6 more months!! They were my lifeline in this process 😭

I hear you about the cold tho! And seriously they keep me soooo warm at night.... it's like 2 extra heaters.

Hahaha ! we need more people like you in this forum

are they going unaccompanied or companied ?

I was really sad and lonely too when I got back from State and left my pug there. he was my body pillow lol !

Googie.jpg

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Timeline
Just now, Christy&J said:

Hahaha ! we need more people like you in this forum

are they going unaccompanied or companied ?

I was really sad and lonely too when I got back from State and left my pug there. he was my body pillow lol !

Omg that face 😁😁😁

we're taking them in the cabin with us.

one is snubnosed so they only accept in the cabin, and my heart didn't let me send them without going there and being sure they have everything they need 

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Omg that face 😁😁😁

we're taking them in the cabin with us.

one is snubnosed so they only accept in the cabin, and my heart didn't let me send them without going there and being sure they have everything they need 

my dog is snob nose too but he wasn't with me in cabin :( he was  too heavy for cabin...he is fatty little dog...it was so stressful for him. I felt bad to him :( 

after we arrived in Sept, we had to drove 8 hours to James's parents house to refuge from Irma hurricane, then went back to James house then me gone ...it was so many things happened to him  that he insisted to eat and go out and he lost few pounds lol.

but now he is fat again xD

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Christy&J said:

Let's be positive ! :D:D

well it's is easy to say and I am really negative person lol.

I heard lots of people saying that venture ( the wildfire ) impacting our petition and on the other hands I keep reading people saying, once the May and June petition are through they will speeding up even we could get our NOA 2 by February.

either way we have no choice instead being positive and waiting and praying :):)

I would be blown away if our cases got heard by Feburary, but who knows.. that would be amazing..

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chris J said:

I would be blown away if our cases got heard by Feburary, but who knows.. that would be amazing..

Yeah that would be the miracle we are calling.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Yeah that would be the miracle we are calling.

Realistically, it won't happen, but I'm praying for a miracle for all of us that it happens under 6 months..

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

my dog is snob nose too but he wasn't with me in cabin :( he was  too heavy for cabin...he is fatty little dog...it was so stressful for him. I felt bad to him :( 

after we arrived in Sept, we had to drove 8 hours to James's parents house to refuge from Irma hurricane, then went back to James house then me gone ...it was so many things happened to him  that he insisted to eat and go out and he lost few pounds lol.

but now he is fat again xD

Well obviously he recovered from stress 😁😁😁

i hope my fatty can lose a bit cause winter fat is on him hehe

(I'm sorry about the hurricane btw I hope everything is well)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi!! :) anybody from here has been approved yet?? My mother-in-law is an October filer and she wants to know if the USCIS is already touching October cases

Thanks!

Spoiler

I-129F Journey:

11/10/16 I-129F Mailed

11/14/16 I-129F Received Date

11/16/16 NOA1 Date on Hardcopy Notice

11/17/16 NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/21/16 NOA1 Hardcopy Received

02/09/17 NOA2 Approved (87 days from Received Date)

02/14/17 NOA2 Hardcopy Received

02/21/17 Case Received @ NVC

02/22/17 NVC Case Number assigned

02/22/17 Case left NVC

03/01/17 Case received @ Caracas US Embassy

03/22/17 Medical Appointment (Results ready after 3 weeks)

04/21/17 Interview (APPROVED!)

05/03/17 Visa in Hand (12 days after interview))

05/14/17 POE (Oranjestad, Aruba)

06/13/17 Married in Hollywood, FL

Spoiler

AOS/EAD Journey:
06/30/17 I-485/I-765 Mailed

07/05/17 I-485/I-765 Received Date

07/07/17 NOA1 Texts and Emails Received

07/13/17 NOA1 Hardcopy Received

07/24/17 Biometrics Notice received

07/31/17 Biometrics Appointment (READY!)

10/26/17 I-765 Approved (Status changed to "New card is being produced")

10/30/17 NOA2 Hardcopy Received
10/30/17 I-765 Status changed to "Card Was Mailed"

11/02/17 EAD Card Received

Timeline
9 hours ago, DianaLucena said:

Hi!! :) anybody from here has been approved yet?? My mother-in-law is an October filer and she wants to know if the USCIS is already touching October cases

Thanks!

They are doing May and June right now. The latest date we have is June 12 approved. 

So so I would expect End of march and April for October to start at this rate. Check back again in a few months to see if there's process..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
21 hours ago, Naes said:

All my fingers and 18x2 fingers of my cats are crossed for this... 

even though stupid cats can enter cali before me... without a visa... seriously jealous 😒 

Did you really count your cat's fingers? Omg, i need to count mine cat's as well! I thought she has 5 each, so 20 in total, for one cat??

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Rebecca & Kelvin said:

Did you really count your cat's fingers? Omg, i need to count mine cat's as well! I thought she has 5 each, so 20 in total, for one cat??

The very first time I was cutting their nails my roommate panicked about how our cat was injured and didn't have all the fingers 😂😂😂😁😁 (I had a cat when I was 11 so I panicked back then hehehe)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Naes said:

They are doing May and June right now. The latest date we have is June 12 approved. 

So so I would expect End of march and April for October to start at this rate. Check back again in a few months to see if there's process..

Thank you for your response.

I was a November 2016 filer and my case was approved on February 2017. Let's pray for similar timings this year :)

Spoiler

I-129F Journey:

11/10/16 I-129F Mailed

11/14/16 I-129F Received Date

11/16/16 NOA1 Date on Hardcopy Notice

11/17/16 NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/21/16 NOA1 Hardcopy Received

02/09/17 NOA2 Approved (87 days from Received Date)

02/14/17 NOA2 Hardcopy Received

02/21/17 Case Received @ NVC

02/22/17 NVC Case Number assigned

02/22/17 Case left NVC

03/01/17 Case received @ Caracas US Embassy

03/22/17 Medical Appointment (Results ready after 3 weeks)

04/21/17 Interview (APPROVED!)

05/03/17 Visa in Hand (12 days after interview))

05/14/17 POE (Oranjestad, Aruba)

06/13/17 Married in Hollywood, FL

Spoiler

AOS/EAD Journey:
06/30/17 I-485/I-765 Mailed

07/05/17 I-485/I-765 Received Date

07/07/17 NOA1 Texts and Emails Received

07/13/17 NOA1 Hardcopy Received

07/24/17 Biometrics Notice received

07/31/17 Biometrics Appointment (READY!)

10/26/17 I-765 Approved (Status changed to "New card is being produced")

10/30/17 NOA2 Hardcopy Received
10/30/17 I-765 Status changed to "Card Was Mailed"

11/02/17 EAD Card Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.