2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Oh then I'm sooo sorry :D I really just woke up. Then it must be done classification is correct.

Sorry really, after these last two days weirdo april scans,my brain is not coping...  

:D Ok, thanks a lot. Just trying to have some basics clear for future data analysis.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Brittani said:

Happy Thanksgiving here from the U.S. (Georgia) to all my fellow October filers or anyone who is on this thread. I'm thankful that this process has been started and here's HOPING it speeds up once the new year rolls around!;)

Happy Thanksgiving from Germany :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Happy Thanksgiving from the UK 

Here's to us all spending next year's celebrations with our loved ones 

• 10/02/2017 - I 129F sent 
  • 10/11/2017 - NOA

1 minute ago, Westo said:

Happy Thanksgiving from the UK 

Here's to us all spending next year's celebrations with our loved ones 

AMEN TO THAT!!!

Timeline
4 hours ago, Brittani said:

Happy Thanksgiving here from the U.S. (Georgia) to all my fellow October filers or anyone who is on this thread. I'm thankful that this process has been started and here's HOPING it speeds up once the new year rolls around!;)

Happy Thanksgiving to you too from Spain, twin filer!! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 hours ago, Naes said:

Thanks much!! Good info it shouldn't be too hard to get a interview date not much people apply for k1 visa In ja :jest::D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Brittani said:

Hi! 

Happy Thanksgiving from Nigeria! 

Remain Blessed!!!💖💖

images (20).jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Jeffreyyu said:

Thanks much!! Good info it shouldn't be too hard to get a interview date not much people apply for k1 visa In ja :jest::D

Hopefully it does not mean too many rejected but less applications. 🤞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 hours ago, Naes said:

Timeline

So... this is the distribution and the Gauss curve for the number of days between received and approved cases, for the month of May 2017 (as to 11/20/2017). I left out seven cases that seemed to be expedites. Additionally, I only considered received cases, meaning I also left out some cases that had already been touched, like Date of Birth or Name updated cases. The remaining cases (and big majority) used for this calculations made a total of 1522.

Those 1522 cases gave a mean of 169.95 days from Received to Approval date, with a stardard deviation of 9.46 days.

That curve below is actually very useful to get some interesting probabilities. If we assumed that June is going to follow a not very different pattern than the previous month, we could say that, for example:

• The probability for a June filer to be approved in less than 160 days is only 14.65%.
  • That the probability for a June filer to be approved between 160 and 180 days is 70.95%.
  • That the probability for a June filer to be approved in more than 170 days is (an astonishing) 49.78%.
  • Or that the probability for a June filer to be approved in more than 180 days is (a still astonishing) 29.67%.

Hopefully the processing times will lower in the next months and we'll see how that curve will slowly be moving to the left and those percentages lower or raise in our favor. Fingers crossed!! :)

Histogram.png.aa298b5e2ac8dc5f4aae86c6e99bfb93.png

Timeline

I made a little mistake on the last probability, by the way. That one was meant for more than 175 days. For more than 180 days is 14.40%. Sorry.

8 minutes ago, Daniel P said:

I made a little mistake on the last probability, by the way. That one was meant for more than 175 days. For more than 180 days is 14.40%. Sorry.

I'm so hoping it picks up so we can have better statistics.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.