2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Hello Blessed October Filers!

Things are really happening. Many people from May/June Filers called USCIS and they confirmed that they are currently working on September Files. So, the estimate on the web. is 💯% accurate. 

THIS IS SO ENCOURAGING!!!!! I WAS SO DOWN I ALMOST GOT ON A FLIGHT TODAY! 

Timeline

Does anyone have any tips on what to do for work while waiting for adjustment of citizenship? Should one file right away for authorization to work after legal wedding?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, EllyNelly said:

Does anyone have any tips on what to do for work while waiting for adjustment of citizenship? Should one file right away for authorization to work after legal wedding?

You mean't Adjustment Of Status (AOS)...

I believe one can file for EAD (Employment Authorization Document) before AOS and can still file both (EAD & AOS) together.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, EllyNelly said:

THIS IS SO ENCOURAGING!!!!! I WAS SO DOWN I ALMOST GOT ON A FLIGHT TODAY! 

Ooh! I feel you..

How is everything moving? Has the burial (Fiancé's mother's) been fixed? Take heart, Sister.

Timeline
1 minute ago, ChuAni said:

You mean't Adjustment Of Status (AOS)...

I believe one can file for EAD (Employment Authorization Document) before AOS and can still file both (EAD & AOS) together.

lol Yes!! that word lol dont know why I always do that 

Timeline
1 minute ago, EllyNelly said:

lol Yes!! that word lol dont know why I always do that 

😂😂...it shows that you need your Fiancé permanently in US with you. 

💖💖💖🎊🎊

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Ooh! I feel you..

How is everything moving? Has the burial (Fiancé's mother's) been fixed? Take heart, Sister.

It is hectic my dear, i will not lie. They fixed the date, but it will be like two weeks before I can even make it :( 

ị na-asụ igbo? I am a little rusty, but taking classes lol

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

😂😂...it shows that you need your Fiancé permanently in US with you. 

💖💖💖🎊🎊

LMAO! Abi!!  I think I am slowly driving myself mad... I am always checking this forum when i have some free time from work. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, EllyNelly said:

It is hectic my dear, i will not lie. They fixed the date, but it will be like two weeks before I can even make it :( 

ị na-asụ igbo? I am a little rusty, but taking classes lol

Ooh! You will miss it, but still be with them afterwards.

Lol! 😂😂 Eheen! M na-asú igbo! E si m Ikeduru (Imo State).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
41 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Hello Blessed October Filers!

Things are really happening. Many people from May/June Filers called USCIS and they confirmed that they are currently working on September Files. So, the estimate on the web. is 💯% accurate. 

What? :dancing::D:dance::energy::blink:

tumblr_mvt3bpKsUQ1r02cm5o1_500.gif.904f0ac1441f847c175026508fe80090.gif

When you fall for someone with all your heart you just want to be together forever, right?

Our K1 Journey: 

Spoiler
K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Jamaica
I-129F Sent : 2017-10-02
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-10-05
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 : 2018-04-02
NVC Received : 2018-04-16
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2018-04-17
NVC Left : 2018-04-19
Consulate Received : 2018-04-20
Packet 3 Received : 2018-04-23
Packet 3 Sent : 2018-04-23
Packet 4 Received : 2018-04-25
Interview Date : 2018-05-11
Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2018-05-22
US Entry : 2018-06-02

Processing
Estimates/Stats :
Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 218 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

fTW6m5.pngJXILm5.pngPh69m5.pngMRhDm5.png

yQdym5.pngTwfwm5.pngESkzm5.png

What to do after NOA2:

Spoiler

After USCIS approves the petition, it is sent to the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC will assign you a case number and send your petition to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where your fiancé(e) lives.

The NVC will mail/email you a letter when it sends your fiancé(e) case to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Once you receive this letter, inform your fiancé(e) to take the below-listed actions to apply for a K-1 visa and prepare for the interview. 

HTTP3d3dy5qZWxseW11ZmZpbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2lfbG92ZV95b3UvaW1hZ2VzLzAwMDAxY3V0ZWh1Zy5naWYlog.gif.38ae2915098c42b8ea1d9c13717a0cb8.gif

Timeline
9 minutes ago, AnaUmo said:

What? :dancing::D:dance::energy::blink:

O yes!

Let me copy and paste on our forum, because I couldn't get screenshots!!!

Britanee7     15
Britanee7

Hi Guys

my fiance just called them and they have said it is definitely outside the guidlines. they have said they are working on September first and prior but majority on September now. They have said we need to give it 30 days and if we havent heard by 11th December to call again and they will expadite it!

Timeline
41 minutes ago, SHIQUILO said:

Good morning everybody!

I really dont understand what is going on with them, my fiancé called some minutes ago, and asked about our case, and the girl took our informations and said that he will receive a called in 15 days to let him know what happened with our case because they worked may cases already and now they are working on September cases. 

So, is there a posibility that they have worked May, June, July and August cases and haven't updated in their page? or is it just  those people that work in their service center don't know what they are talking about? 

Timeline
Just now, ChuAni said:

O yes!

Let me copy and paste on our forum, because I couldn't get screenshots!!!

I've been reading. I don't think the CSRs answering the phones know much because the answers they're providing make no sense :blink:. They're saying it's not transferred but the website is correct so where are the cases for June, July & August??? They're telling June persons that they are outside of their processing times and that they're cases (those who called) are going to have their cases expedited?

When you fall for someone with all your heart you just want to be together forever, right?

Our K1 Journey: 

Spoiler
K1 Visa
Event Date
Transferred? No
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  

Processing
Estimates/Stats :

What to do after NOA2:

Spoiler

After USCIS approves the petition, it is sent to the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC will assign you a case number and send your petition to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where your fiancé(e) lives.

The NVC will mail/email you a letter when it sends your fiancé(e) case to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Once you receive this letter, inform your fiancé(e) to take the below-listed actions to apply for a K-1 visa and prepare for the interview. 

HTTP3d3dy5qZWxseW11ZmZpbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2lfbG92ZV95b3UvaW1hZ2VzLzAwMDAxY3V0ZWh1Zy5naWYlog.gif.38ae2915098c42b8ea1d9c13717a0cb8.gif

Timeline

Lol I think the customer service reps just don't know what is actually going on. It's really sketchy that they just jumped to June and no one who filed between June - August have NOA2 -_-

Our K1 Journey: 

Spoiler
K1 Visa
Event Date
Transferred? No
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  

Processing
Estimates/Stats :

What to do after NOA2:

Spoiler

Timeline

...another Filer's report!👇

My SO just called....

She said that 100% we ARE outside of processing time as they are working on September 1st (our NOA1 is June 12th).... She said she couldn't give a reason why the site jumped from April to September, but that she would open an expedite request for our approval, and it would take 3-5 days, but to feel free to call back on Tuesday/Wednesday.... SO reports she was extremely nice and genuinely seemed interested in helping.

Edited by ChuAni

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.