2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

moved back another day!!! :wub:

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

I would do around when you get your noa2 to keep it recent.

Thanks for your advice, but is the I-134 form is required for every filer? If I don't submit would I get a RFE. What else might they require if I-129 is completed accurately?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
34 minutes ago, jlehco said:

Thanks for your advice, but is the I-134 form is required for every filer? If I don't submit would I get a RFE. What else might they require if I-129 is completed accurately?

I-134 is required from every petitioner as the affidavit of support.

there is a list of what's required and it slightly changes depending on the embassy, such as police certification she from countries beneficiary has been longer than 6 months, or birth cert. etc. You can check this sites k1 guidelines for info, I'm sorry I don't have the list with me at the moment.

Timeline

haha so i was bored today and decided to call USCIS to check in on my case since it’s now officially been 5 months... the machine read me the standard stuff and then i got a representative, told him my receipt number and he read me the exact same script the machine did 😂 here’s hoping our approvals are coming soon! hang in there everyone! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

All, I keep reading about an updated intent to marry letter for NOA2.  Is this needed for all embassies?  I was on the Spanish page and I didn't see that as one of the documents.  Just trying to prepare all my docs now.

thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Doris123 said:

All, I keep reading about an updated intent to marry letter for NOA2.  Is this needed for all embassies?  I was on the Spanish page and I didn't see that as one of the documents.  Just trying to prepare all my docs now.

thanks!

A lot of what you read here is over the top about stuff you MUST have. Honestly maybe you will need it maybe you won't, but to be on the safe side I would have one because it is not like it takes a lot of effort.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

A lot of what you read here is over the top about stuff you MUST have. Honestly maybe you will need it maybe you won't, but to be on the safe side I would have one because it is not like it takes a lot of effort.

No, it doesn't take much effort but I will have to write a few with different dates and mail them to Spain.  That takes time and I want him to have everything now.  And I am sure you didn't mean to come off as rude so I won't take it like that.  Have a great night!

Timeline
Just now, JoseMei said:

I got alert from USCIS APP today. It shows Case Result Changed, but nothing changed. Do not know it is a good or bad sign.

Uscis website user interface has been changed and updated. Everybody got those app updates :) it's a neutral situation..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Uscis website user interface has been changed and updated. Everybody got those app updates :) it's a neutral situation..

I hope you get your approval soon!!!

Timeline
Just now, Chris ortsac said:

I hope you get your approval soon!!!

they just started sept 15 so I'm giving it less than a month before I start throwing my computer to the wall and for a nice tantrum 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
7 hours ago, Naes said:

What app you guys using?i didnt get anything. Help please i have android phone

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 hours ago, DIVITA said:

What app you guys using?i didnt get anything. Help please i have android phone

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spinachsoftware.immigration.uscis.casestatus

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.