2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My timeline's estimating between April 10, 2018 and April 15, 2018 for my NOA2 now. Fingers crossed for that before the end of this month there will be some October NOA2s :pop:.

tumblr_mvt3bpKsUQ1r02cm5o1_500.gif.904f0ac1441f847c175026508fe80090.gif

When you fall for someone with all your heart you just want to be together forever, right?

Our K1 Journey: 

Spoiler
K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Jamaica
I-129F Sent : 2017-10-02
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-10-05
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 : 2018-04-02
NVC Received : 2018-04-16
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2018-04-17
NVC Left : 2018-04-19
Consulate Received : 2018-04-20
Packet 3 Received : 2018-04-23
Packet 3 Sent : 2018-04-23
Packet 4 Received : 2018-04-25
Interview Date : 2018-05-11
Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2018-05-22
US Entry : 2018-06-02

Processing
Estimates/Stats :
Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 218 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

fTW6m5.pngJXILm5.pngPh69m5.pngMRhDm5.png

yQdym5.pngTwfwm5.pngESkzm5.png

What to do after NOA2:

Spoiler

After USCIS approves the petition, it is sent to the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC will assign you a case number and send your petition to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where your fiancé(e) lives.

The NVC will mail/email you a letter when it sends your fiancé(e) case to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Once you receive this letter, inform your fiancé(e) to take the below-listed actions to apply for a K-1 visa and prepare for the interview. 

HTTP3d3dy5qZWxseW11ZmZpbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2lfbG92ZV95b3UvaW1hZ2VzLzAwMDAxY3V0ZWh1Zy5naWYlog.gif.38ae2915098c42b8ea1d9c13717a0cb8.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey all, I have some questions about the avidat of support and was hoping someone could shed some light for me as I’m pretty confused. My fiancé in the states is not working so her mother has said she will sponsor me instead. Is it still the same forms she needs to fill out or is a different one entirely as she is not the petitioner?

thanks! Any help greatly appreciated 

Edited by Todd L F

16 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

Hey all, I have some questions about the avidat of support and was hoping someone could shed some light for me as I’m pretty confused. My fiancé in the states is not working so her mother has said she will sponsor me instead. Is it still the same forms she needs to fill out or is a different one entirely as she is not the petitioner?

thanks! Any help greatly appreciated 

When my aunt helped me with this part in the past we both filled out Form I-864. She did it as a joint sponsor...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I got a little excited when my fiance gave me the list of things she would need for interview. I got the letter from my employer, bank statement, w2, etc. now i am soo worried i might be preparing too early? Im planning to send them next week and she will probably get it by 4th week of march. Our estimated time says April 20-25. Do you think everything would still be valid by the time she attends interview? 

😩

Edited by sillyali

10 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

Omggghg my estimated adjudicated time went down again!!!!!! Optimistic!! Please April come sooner

mine went down 2 days after not being on VJ for like few days hahaha.

Sh*t gets real --- hahahah !!!

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

10 hours ago, sillyali said:

I got a little excited when my fiance gave me the list of things she would need for interview. I got the letter from my employer, bank statement, w2, etc. now i am soo worried i might be preparing too early? Im planning to send them next week and she will probably get it by 4th week of march. Our estimated time says April 20-25. Do you think everything would still be valid by the time she attends interview? 

😩

I would wait just to be safe. I thought about doing the exact same thing but the intent to marry form needs to be signed again, closer to the date the interview will take place.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.