2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, DonAnn said:

Did anyone answer how to change beneficiary's address??

I'm beneficiary my address is changed:

what I'll do after my research in the forum (I am in the same country of my former address)

get my case Hase number from nvc

and wrote an email to embassy with my new address and case number. Because they send packet 3 in the mail in my case so they need my address.

most embassies send emails, so it may not even be necessary to change the address till ds-160. Do you know how your embassy works? Try to find it out from embassy reviews or asking to someone who uses the same embassy/consulate 

Edited by Naes

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm beneficiary my address is changed:

what I'll do after my research in the forum (I am in the same country of my former address)

get my case Hase number from nvc

and wrote an email to embassy with my new address and case number. Because they send packet 3 in the mail in my case so they need my address.

most embassies send emails, so it may not even be necessary to change the address till ds-160. Do you know how your embassy works? Try to find it out from embassy reviews or asking to someone who uses the same embassy/consulate 

Thank you. Five years ago fiance had issues getting his packet and I emailed the embassy. They did a good job communicating by email and letting me know what was needed them. I believe I should be able to get everything by email again but I just wanted to make sure I don't need to change the address with USCIS.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, DonAnn said:

Thank you. Five years ago fiance had issues getting his packet and I emailed the embassy. They did a good job communicating by email and letting me know what was needed them. I believe I should be able to get everything by email again but I just wanted to make sure I don't need to change the address with USCIS.

I find it really complicated to change beneficiary's address through uscis and not needed if the embassy will be same.

especially this far in the process and there's no specific need to do it in uscis as all the information is signed there as of the day the petition sent. So unless it is the petitioner it seems like this emailing works nice. I'll let you know how mine goes as well. I'll write a detailed review when everything ends.. 

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I find it really complicated to change beneficiary's address through uscis and not needed if the embassy will be same.

especially this far in the process and there's no specific need to do it in uscis as all the information is signed there as of the day the petition sent. So unless it is the petitioner it seems like this emailing works nice. I'll let you know how mine goes as well. I'll write a detailed review when everything ends.. 

Ok I'll appreciate that, thanks.

2 hours ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Well you guys our time is almost here. I'm certain we won't see movement this week, but the end of next week could see cases start to trickle in. Either way we've come a long way. I hope everyone is holding up well.

Isn't that the truth! It has been a long wait. Anyone preparing in advance  before you get your response, or just waiting on approval first?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 minutes ago, tampa83 said:

Isn't that the truth! It has been a long wait. Anyone preparing in advance  before you get your response, or just waiting on approval first?

I've got my tax information together, but that's about it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
4 minutes ago, tampa83 said:

Same here! I feel the urge to get everything ready in advance and have it mailed over as soon as I get notification of approval but I don't want to miss anything. 

Are you working with a lawyer or doing this on your own?

On my own. I think it's really pretty simple if you take the emotions out of it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Well you guys our time is almost here. I'm certain we won't see movement this week, but the end of next week could see cases start to trickle in. Either way we've come a long way. I hope everyone is holding up well.

O yes! We are Strong, as always!💪💪

Thanks to God!

The Time is almost here, We Look Forward to it!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Good morning,

New week, new chances. My fiance is coming over in about 17 days and i found a really cheap ticket to fly to the US (314 euros), i booked it but i don't know if i can get time off from work lol (big risk). Hope they start October cases soon.

1 hour ago, Naes said:

Hi Everyone!!! 

This will be a quick update cause yay fiance is here!! :D 

I'm sorry it is late this weekend...well excuse is same as above.....:wub: 

But I am ready to scan and everything as the new week starts!!

Weekly Overall Movement

I have to admit I am actually impressed for the weird week that it was.......

June     July    Aug.     Sept     Total
03/05/18 48 66 86 19 219
03/06/18 23 37 72 29 161
03/07/18 17 29 78 17 141
03/08/18 17 38 111 82 248
03/09/18 3 6 10 4 23
Total 108 176 357 151 792

Weekly Movement - Approvals Only

Please do not forget to check your mailboxes for SILENT NOA2s... Not all cases are updated online! 

These numbers are low, however we do see they are moving forward.. this can only mean they are actually moving while approving.

June     July    Aug.     Sept      Total
03/05/18 16 21 30 14 81
03/06/18 13 25 45 17 100
03/07/18 7 13 25 6 51
03/08/18 7 18 47 48 120
03/09/18     2   2
Total 43 77 149 85 354

Overall Monthly Status

image.png.7477f8e35eda02e7714cf2361301a0c8.png

June      July       Aug      Sept       Oct      Nov      Dec        Total
Approved 1739 1271 977 141   1   4129
Virgins 921 1257 1748 2910 3770 3304 3297 17207
Touched 974 867 922 236 128 67 28 3222
Excluded 407 401 428 311 244 205 184 2180
Total 4041 3796 4075 3598 4142 3577 3509 26738

Thank you for the update!! Have fun!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
17 hours ago, Naes said:

Yes,please :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.