2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
10 hours ago, ChuAni said:

I think she meant that if you wish to change the Consulate your Fiancé(e) would have his/her interview, one should change it at the USCIS stage.

Example; you initially put the Consulate: South Africa on the Form I-129f and you then, wish to change the consulate to New Zealand, you should try to change it at USCIS Stage. Trying to contact the NVC to change the Embassy might be a hard nut to crack.

Also, including the address of the Beneficiary in the country you wish your case to go.

Very hard nut to crack....i didn't have to change our they just went with what they wanted to 

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tajikistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Kween said:

So on the i129-f,it ask what embassy will you have your interview,we said Haiti,but then it ask what is the current address  (beneficiary) and we put Dominican Republic...but come to find out,NVC dosent care about what embassy you want they will send it to the embassy according to your address. Not understanding,or even interested in why someone is choosing that country. Why ask if you don't care

Hmm. I was wondering about this myself. My fiance is a student resident in a different country but I went ahead put the consulate for her home country on the I-129f. So they just elected to forward your case to the consulate corresponding to your current address without RFE?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
On 3/8/2018 at 1:31 PM, sumbunny said:

You can change the address at the bottom of the page here...

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

That is just for petitioner,do anyone knows how to change Beneficiary address

3 minutes ago, Rose&Jimmy said:

Hi sir when they will start the october cases? 

Hopefully very soon. I suspect maybe the end of March. I'm an October 16th and my timeline says expect my NOA2 around end of April but the way it's been moving I expect it to be about mid April, early if I'm lucky. Just be patient...that's all we can do right now. Our time is coming soon.

3 hours ago, Brittani said:

Hopefully very soon. I suspect maybe the end of March. I'm an October 16th and my timeline says expect my NOA2 around end of April but the way it's been moving I expect it to be about mid April, early if I'm lucky. Just be patient...that's all we can do right now. Our time is coming soon.

hopefully soon my fingers are crossed.

please dear friends someone asked me this in personal message but i said i don't know the answer so i'll ask the question in the community ans try to get a reply for him.

the question is: is the Igor list monthly approval show only people  who have send their petition  throught visa journey ? they put their petition tohether by themselves and send it so they got their NOA1 but that was his question

and if yes it shows only those who have send their petition throught visa journey, is it possible to follow things on a general list of all petition in california center just to see his petition on a list and follows updates like on igor list?

of course that question is stronger than me. 

1 minute ago, jean baptiste said:

please dear friends someone asked me this in personal message but i said i don't know the answer so i'll ask the question in the community ans try to get a reply for him.

the question is: is the Igor list monthly approval show only people  who have send their petition  throught visa journey ? they put their petition tohether by themselves and send it so they got their NOA1 but that was his question

and if yes it shows only those who have send their petition throught visa journey, is it possible to follow things on a general list of all petition in california center just to see his petition on a list and follows updates like on igor list?

@Naes will be the best one to explain that one. She should read it soon. :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 hours ago, jean baptiste said:

Igors list only shows what a member put there themselves, only vj members :)  It has nothing to do with any official visa business.

A petition should be followed and tracked through uscis website (or one of the apps they can download through the store)

theres no way to follow all petitions on csc . They can use a case tracker app, or follow the updates online that will be posted here when the month started. Those scans do include all k1 petitions in numbers.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
6 hours ago, Naes said:

Igors list only shows what a member put there themselves, only vj members :)  It has nothing to do with any official visa business.

A petition should be followed and tracked through uscis website (or one of the apps they can download through the store)

theres no way to follow all petitions on csc . They can use a case tracker app, or follow the updates online that will be posted here when the month started. Those scans do include all k1 petitions in numbers.

@Naes I know this question has been out there before but when would you guess that they start doing October cases? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Katri said:

@Naes I know this question has been out there before but when would you guess that they start doing October cases? 

I want to say last week of march. 

If they were doing stronger in September, I'd say before that.. but so far even though they showed some updates after 11th we actually have not much going on... 

It was a slow week for updates in all months...so I hope this week will be better.

9 hours ago, Naes said:

ok good

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Well you guys our time is almost here. I'm certain we won't see movement this week, but the end of next week could see cases start to trickle in. Either way we've come a long way. I hope everyone is holding up well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.