2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 hours ago, ChuAni said:

Hi Dear, they are currently updating September 01-08. Although, few calls have confirmed that up-to September 15th cases have been assigned for adjudication.

7 hours ago, Brittani said:

Thanks! That's pretty good progress I think. I'm hoping this month will be similar to February. It seems like they just flew through them.

September 11 is the last they with online updated approvals ;) 

as a September 15 filer they told us our case is assigned to an officer...but then it is uscis you never know till you confirm with 3 different people 🤷‍♀️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, jean baptiste said:

i think so, according to what she posted because after the NVC the next step is the beneficiary home country but i'm asking myself some questions  meaning how can we miss that or made an error on it but please can you please share with us the story?

I think she meant that if you wish to change the Consulate your Fiancé(e) would have his/her interview, one should change it at the USCIS stage.

Example; you initially put the Consulate: South Africa on the Form I-129f and you then, wish to change the consulate to New Zealand, you should try to change it at USCIS Stage. Trying to contact the NVC to change the Embassy might be a hard nut to crack.

Also, including the address of the Beneficiary in the country you wish your case to go.

Edited by ChuAni

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

I think she meant that if you wish to change the Consulate your Fiancé(e) would have his/her interview, one should change it at the USCIS stage.

Example; you initially put the Consulate: South Africa on the Form I-129f and you then, wish to change the consulate to New Zealand, you should try to change it at USCIS Stage. Trying to contact the NVC to change the Embassy might be a hard nut to crack.

@jean baptiste

yes she meant putting an embassy other than residency. NVC however sends it to the embassy where the person resides not the one chosen there. 

This is why people should be careful about wording these things. It made me panic too about my address change but it was at the embassy level...

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

@jean baptiste

yes she meant putting an embassy other than residency. NVC however sends it to the embassy where the person resides not the one chosen there. 

This is why people should be careful about wording these things. It made me panic too about my address change but it was at the embassy level...

O yes! Actually, Packet is even currently emailed..you mustn't even wait for mail anymore.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

O yes! Actually, Packet is even currently emailed..you mustn't even wait for mail anymore.

Nope mine is going to be mailed (cause its japan, we look technologically advance but use the terms from 1980s)

I started this process thinking I'd have my passport back right now so I did schedule my move to (yesterday it was) now I moved and need to mail embassy for the address change etc...

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Nope mine is going to be mailed (cause its japan, we look technologically advance but use the terms from 1980s)

I started this process thinking I'd have my passport back right now so I did schedule my move to (yesterday it was) now I moved and need to mail embassy for the address change etc...

Oh! Wow! The change of address wouldn't be a big ish then.

Mailing takes a longer time. Seriously, down here, one's documents might dance into a black hole 🕳 in the name of mailing.🤥😏

Timeline
Just now, ChuAni said:

Oh! Wow! The change of address wouldn't be a big ish then.

Mailing takes a longer time. Seriously, down here, one's documents might dance into a black hole 🕳 in the name of mailing.🤥😏

The only thing I love in japan is their incredibly accurate mailing system. As long as the embassy sends it, it will arrive here in 3 days.

of course if they can put my address right...

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

The only thing I love in japan is their incredibly accurate mailing system. As long as the embassy sends it, it will arrive here in 3 days.

of course if they can put my address right...

You're lucky, then. Don't think much about it, they will insert the accurate address. 

Wow! We are waiting for your NOA2.😊😀😊😍😘🔥🍓

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kat123 said:

My fiance who us beneficiary moved,should we change address and where

You can change the address at the bottom of the page here...

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

3 hours ago, Naes said:

September 11 is the last they with online updated approvals ;) 

as a September 15 filer they told us our case is assigned to an officer...but then it is uscis you never know till you confirm with 3 different people 🤷‍♀️

What exactly do you mean? After the 15th of September all other approvals will occur via mail?

Thank you in advance :)

Timeline
5 minutes ago, tampa83 said:

What exactly do you mean? After the 15th of September all other approvals will occur via mail?

...they are currently processing and updating online, cases within that range of September 11th - 14th.

Her case is September, 15th.

Timeline
29 minutes ago, tampa83 said:

No I am a September 15 filer and when we called them they said it was assigned to an officer. So it should be some movements soon.

But I never believe in uscis.

they already send hundreds of approval without update :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
11 hours ago, jean baptiste said:

i think so, according to what she posted because after the NVC the next step is the beneficiary home country but i'm asking myself some questions  meaning how can we miss that or made an error on it but please can you please share with us the story?

So on the i129-f,it ask what embassy will you have your interview,we said Haiti,but then it ask what is the current address  (beneficiary) and we put Dominican Republic...but come to find out,NVC dosent care about what embassy you want they will send it to the embassy according to your address. Not understanding,or even interested in why someone is choosing that country. Why ask if you don't care

I'm praying for us all 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.