2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

I have documented proof that they are talking out of their ....

Right... Now with this Russian Embassy, that will be at least a month or 2 in itself for the Interview.. smh..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Chris J said:

Right... Now with this Russian Embassy, that will be at least a month or 2 in itself for the Interview.. smh..

Heard about Russian embassy backlog...

Good luck!

For Noa2, I really hope it will calm down by the time it gets to October filers but I wouldn't trust they have documented proof of anything like that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Good luck!

For Noa2, I really hope it will calm down by the time it gets to October filers but I wouldn't trust they have documented proof of anything like that.

Just now, Naes said:

Good luck!

Yeah, thanks.. Some cases are more than 60-70 days out at the Embassy... I don't buy that documented proof BS either.. Just so crazy this time last year was only 1-3 months for the NOA-2.. Far cry from that now..

I sent it our petition (I-129F) October 11th...got the notification October 19th...the hard copy stated it was pending as of October 16th...

Just here to be on the October 2017 filers.

Wishing everyone the best of luck.

5 hours ago, Rebecca & Kelvin said:

Same here!!! I have to re-check every single word he put on the paperwork to make sure it's correct. Women are always right~~

Well Rebecca you are of course right ;) Our low point was when he tried to put a mail box as his address where they clearly asked for the physical address history... I was like are you kidding me? Do you really think a mail box is fit as physical living space? :huh: That was his old university mailing address that he would just put down out of old habit. Let's just say it didn't stay on there for very long.

(By the way, now that I think of it, that probably explains the frown on the face of the Customs lady when I entered to visit him a while back and she asked what was at the address I'd put down haha)

h

10 hours ago, Tyssen G said:

Filed my I-129F on Oct 2! Still waiting for the NAO1

Oh wow !!! we sent ours 29 sept and got NOA 1 2nd Oct. That's quiet long for NOA1. but if you haven't got it until Nov. you should contact them.

Good luck !!

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

3 hours ago, Chris J said:

Yeah, thanks.. Some cases are more than 60-70 days out at the Embassy... I don't buy that documented proof BS either.. Just so crazy this time last year was only 1-3 months for the NOA-2.. Far cry from that now..

INDEED! Crazy !!

but good things come to those who wait :D so guys... :) take a deep breath and ommmmmmm !!!

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

6 hours ago, Brittani said:

I sent it our petition (I-129F) October 11th...got the notification October 19th...the hard copy stated it was pending as of October 16th...

Good luck !

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I just received my NOA1 today. I sent it in on Oct 19 2017. It was forward to California service center. Here we go fellow October filers. I wish us all happy and stress free journey together.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
18 hours ago, Brittani said:

The same as us, sent October 11th, pending as of October 16th. What's you application number? Ours WAC1890020084. Just curious how apart our cases are.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I just sent my I-295f via UPS today. My packet was really small compared to a lot of what I read on these forums(30 pages all together). To me the instructions said to explain how you met in person and asked nothing about the history of your relationship. I guess my question is what is the logic of sending in chat logs and stuff with the I-295f when it isn't requested on the form or in the instructions?

1 hour ago, Daniel P said:

The same as us, sent October 11th, pending as of October 16th. What's you application number? Ours WAC1890020084. Just curious how apart our cases are.

Exact same as yours but we’re 20090 at the end. It’s crazy to think about. Hey, we should be approved around the same time. Best of luck!😊

2 minutes ago, Shiela B. said:

I did. 😊

I did as well. It was received October 16th.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Brittani said:

Exact same as yours but we’re 20090 at the end. It’s crazy to think about. Hey, we should be approved around the same time. Best of luck!😊

I did as well. It was received October 16th.

We filed it Oct Friday 13th and received Oct 19..good luck to us. 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.