2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Meisha&Jake said:

Thank you all :wub:

Hes home, they think he is physically stressed, they think it was a panic attack... hes probably over doing it at work as his jobs physical & hes workouts at home, men!!

Glad to hear he's ok.  Just think, before long you will be the one he comes home to, to be taken care of.  We've all waited a while, and soon we won't  have to wait any longer!

10/03/2017 I-129F sent

10/05/2017 - I-129F delivered

10/10/2017 - NOA1 

03/29/2018 - NOA2 

04/17/2018 NVC case received

04/19/2018 - NVC case number assigned

05/16/2018 - In Transit to Consulate

05/18/2018 - Ready at Consulate

06/18/2018 - Medical

07/03/2018 - Interview

07/19/2018 - VOH

07/27/2018 - POE

Post NOA2 Information For Brazil

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

I just watched a show 90 days fiancee. 

OmG I hate those gold digger

I think this is why K1 visa process taking longer!!! Gov wants to make sure that its not fraud.

I am literally upset that bc of those ppl we that really give up everything to b together hv to suffer.

2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

By the end of the show you actually feel sorry for the beneficiary.  The USCs on that show look like idiots!

They have to pick the most entertaining couples that will create the most drama.  I'm sure it's not the most entertaining thing to watch two people, who really love each other, struggle while they have to endure this long process.

And you're right, it makes the whole process look like a joke, when there's real people going through it for real reasons, and not for the show or money or anything of the sort. 

10/03/2017 I-129F sent

10/05/2017 - I-129F delivered

10/10/2017 - NOA1 

03/29/2018 - NOA2 

04/17/2018 NVC case received

04/19/2018 - NVC case number assigned

05/16/2018 - In Transit to Consulate

05/18/2018 - Ready at Consulate

06/18/2018 - Medical

07/03/2018 - Interview

07/19/2018 - VOH

07/27/2018 - POE

Post NOA2 Information For Brazil

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mgdtime97 said:

They have to pick the most entertaining couples that will create the most drama.  I'm sure it's not the most entertaining thing to watch two people, who really love each other, struggle while they have to endure this long process.

And you're right, it makes the whole process look like a joke, when there's real people going through it for real reasons, and not for the show or money or anything of the sort. 

I think this show came out right about the time I met my fiancé... We met in Medellin and he is from Bucaramanga.. there are a couple of Colombians on that show and they are from Medellin and Bucaramanga!!! Lol I was like oh hell to the nah nah... I didn't watch it for at least a year because I knew I didn't need any of that manufactured drama interfering in my thought process. Believe me, pretty much anyone I tell in my real life (except my family and close friends) has their stereotypical view on MY relationship that they know nothing about... I don't need Hollywood too. I admit that I watch it now for entertainment sake (I am very comfortable in my relationship by this point, obviously) .. but thats about it... It is entertaining I'll give them that 

Edited by L and E

7 hours ago, John & Rose said:

By the end of the show you actually feel sorry for the beneficiary.  The USCs on that show look like idiots!

LOL... by the end I don't feel sorry for the beneficiary but feel sorry to USC. but i.e. I watched the Anifsa one, omG that dude is real definition of stupid ! I would have left her in a heart beat.

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Timeline

Praying to see some big movements in the scans tomorrow or LOTS of mail next week... I need these approvals to keep me going. I'm getting anxious about April... It's SO difficult to sit here and twiddle your thumbs. I'm feeling a tad bit angry at the moment with this process. I know its been said before but I don't know how May/June people who are still waiting do it. I hope to God we can get our NOA 2 in a "timely" fashion so we can move on and be done with this BS :girlwerewolf2xn:whew... feels good to vent 

Edited by L and E

8 hours ago, Christy&J said:

LOL... by the end I don't feel sorry for the beneficiary but feel sorry to USC. but i.e. I watched the Anifsa one, omG that dude is real definition of stupid ! I would have left her in a heart beat.

They need desperate lonely Americans and interesting beneficiaries to get ratings.  We know how boring this really is.  Can you imagine filming us for 7 months while we wait for NOA2?  Most of our stories would not make great TV.  We wait.  We wait.  We chat.  We complain. We get through this.  We get married...  They should do a serious show about the emotional rollercoaster this is right now.  American citizens in love with foreigners and trying to bring them to a country that right now is not very immigration friendly.  That would be an interesting show.  The real story not the manufactured ones that they pick and choose.  The inner and outer struggles of the USC and the beneficiary.  What we are doing is pretty interesting.  What the beneficiaries are doing is nothing short of amazing and incredible.  Giving up their lives to move to a very strange culture that is difficult to understand at times.  I am so humbled that Rose and the kids have actually decided on their own to take that plunge to come live with me.  I had serious discussions with them and allowed them to make their own decisions.  I told them that I support them 100% no matter what they decide to do.  They decided to come here.  They have a much better future here than in the Philippines but I was still humbled by their choice.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
46 minutes ago, sillyali said:

saw some updates from August, there are August 7 approved 

8/14 ;) 

not even kidding.

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

8/14 ;) 

not even kidding.

oh yeah!!!! woot! woot! i just looked at your post. Thank you so much for your updates. you’re the best!!!

Timeline

Hi everyone, i am glad to have found this forum that we can all share our journey in this community. We applied for our K1 Visa on Oct 24 2017, we did receive the NOA 1 letter for Oct 26 2017. Hopefully all goes well and we should get our NOA2 letter soon.  Its almost 4 months since we applied.  Any October filers received their NOA2 letters yet??

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jenandjohn said:

Hi everyone, i am glad to have found this forum that we can all share our journey in this community. We applied for our K1 Visa on Oct 24 2017, we did receive the NOA 1 letter for Oct 26 2017. Hopefully all goes well and we should get our NOA2 letter soon.  Its almost 4 months since we applied.  Any October filers received their NOA2 letters yet??

They're still processing cases from July/August (although there are some May and June filers still waiting), should take a couple more months for them to start processing October.

Edited by Buhr

J1 Waiver

• 1/9/2018 - Packet shipped 🚚
  • 1/15/2018 - Packet delivered 📨
  • 1/16/2018 - Check cashed 💸
  • 1/30/2018 - Documents received 📨
  • 1/31/2018 - Requested embassy to send No Objection Statement 📄
  • 2/2/2018 - Embassy sent No Objection Statement to DoS ✉️
  • 2/2/2018 - No Objection Statement received 📨
  • 3/26/2018 - Favorable Recommendation 🎉
  • 4/2/2018 - USCIS Received 📨
  • 4/18/2018 - Approved 🎉

K1 Visa

• 10/5/2017 - Application Received 📨
  • 10/10/2017 - NOA1 📄
  • 3/30/2018 - NOA2 🎉
  • 4/25/2018 - NVC received 📨
  • 4/26/2018 - Case number assigned, CEAC In Transit 🚚
  • 5/3/2018 - CEAC Ready
  • 6/18/2018 - Medical 💉
  • 6/19/2018 - Interview - Approved! 🎉
  • 6/20/2018 - CEAC Application Received 📨
  • 6/21/2018 - CEAC Administrative processing 💤
  • 6/21/2018 - CEAC Issued ✉️
  • 7/2/2018 - Visa in hands 🛂
  • 7/6/2018 - POE 🛬
  • 8/18/2018 - Married! 🎊

AOS

• 9/7/2018 - Packet shipped 🚚
  • 9/11/2018 - NOA1 📄
  • 9/12/2018 - Check cashed 💸
  • 9/14/2018 - Biometrics Appointment Notice 📄
  • 9/17/2018 - NOA1 Hard copy 📄
  • 9/21/2018 - Biometrics Appointment Hard copy 📄
  • [Somewhere in between] RFE
  • 10/5/2018 - Biometrics Appt/Fingerprint review was complete 🛂
  • 11/20/2018 - RFE response 📤
  • 12/26/2018 - Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
  • 1/10/2018 - Interview Was Scheduled 📅
  • 2/4/2019 - EAD+AP approved 🎉
  • 2/9/2019 - EAD+AP combo card in the mail ✉️
  • 2/21/2019 - Interview
  • 2/21/2019 - Interview was completed and case must be reviewed 
  • 3/12/2019 - New card is being produced
  • 3/18/2019 - Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service

Removal of Conditions

• 3/24/2021 - Filed
  • 4/21/2021 - NOA1
  • 6/28/2021 - Biometrics
  • 9/29/2022 - Request for additional evidence
  • 10/18/2022 - RFE response sent
  • 10/26/2022 - RFE response received
  • 11/22/2022 - New card is being produced
  • 11/23/2022 - Case was approved
  • 11/25/2022 - Card Was Mailed To Me (Updated 11/28/2022)
  • 11/28/2022 - Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service
  • 11/30/2022 - Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Buhr said:

They're still processing cases from July/August (although there are some May and June filers still waiting), should take a couple more months for them to start processing October.

Thanks for your input. hopefully it moves along faster, but who knows.  We will keep hoping and praying we get a response fast.

On 2/7/2018 at 3:11 PM, Meisha&Jake said:

So.. a few hours ago i had a message from Jake's mum to say hes been taken into the emergency room with chest pains, heart racing & shortness of breath... i have been beside myself all day, friends have reached out to me (im a natural worrier anyways) hes NEVER ill, i've never known him to be ill in the whole 4 years we've known eachother.. distance absolutely SUCKS right now, more than ever.. i cant be there, i dont know whats going on, im just relying on messages from his mum & when he gives me updates, hes had an EKG (ECG in UK terms) an xray & bloods, i think its going to be a long night waiting on an update... they are keeping him in, which makes me worry somethings up.

Now even reconsidering my flights for next month to visit, its making me want to bring them forwarded... only problem is my job but then i suppose sometimes we just have to say F it when life throws curveballs. im abit lost right now, just needed somewhere to vent as didnt want to post on my fb or twitter for all friends/family to see.

I am so sorry that happened but I'm glad to hear he's ok! Just think about you seeing him in a few weeks. :)

So glad to hear they're a couple of weeks into August! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.