adar24

September 2017 - I-130 (Parents) Tracker

360 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, Pardeep singh said:

Hiii adar, i have a question for u,for mumbai consulate u know where we have our medical and fingerprints???

For Mumbai you can actually do biometrics to the 5-6 Visa application center location through out India.and medical you can also do any Among 5 approved panel physician's clinic in India.In Mumbai there is Rele Clinic in gamdevi ..did u get your interview letter?

4 hours ago, Momandgirl said:

Hello Pardeep:

Please, can you post here when your documents were received by NVC? I am trying to see how much time it takes right now for case complete after submitting all documents.

Hiiii

We sent our documents before completing of DS 261, it took one week after completion of dS261

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
17 hours ago, Pardeep singh said:

Hiiii

We sent our documents before completing of DS 261, it took one week after completion of dS261

Thanks for replying. I apologize, I have one more question. Can you give me dates for when NVC received supporting documents and I-864 documents?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Update . . .

12/11/17 sent petition letter

12/14/27 Acceptance Letter 

5/25/18 Approval Letter and routed  to NVC.

7/11/18 We got our case number for my Mother.

7/12/18 Case number for my father and

Paid IV.

7/15/18 IV Cleared

7/20/18 All Documents sent via https://ceac.state.gov/IV

7/27/18 ACCEPTED

9/18/18 Interview letter -- Interview will be 10/11/18

9/27/18 St. Luke Medical Appt.

* Hope this will help you guys,I'll keep you updated,Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ALL,

I access DS260 online this morning (applying for my mom's immigrant visa). I did not finished on filling it up because I don't know the information about her parents. So I stopped on family information-basically parents. Looks like it is halfway throughout the application. In short it is *Incomplete*.

Question:

1) Would there be any problem on accessing DS260 next time to complete the process?

Thank you All. Your inputs is very much appreciated.

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
32 minutes ago, markNmarieta said:

Hi ALL,

I access DS260 online this morning (applying for my mom's immigrant visa). I did not finished on filling it up because I don't know the information about her parents. So I stopped on family information-basically parents. Looks like it is halfway throughout the application. In short it is *Incomplete*.

Question:

1) Would there be any problem on accessing DS260 next time to complete the process?

Thank you All. Your inputs is very much appreciated.

You can make changes and save as you go...just don't submit.

My son petitioned for me...I completed the DS260 on my own.

About to have my interview in a few weeks. All the best to you and your mom.

11 hours ago, Lynni said:

You can make changes and save as you go...just don't submit.

My son petitioned for me...I completed the DS260 on my own.

About to have my interview in a few weeks. All the best to you and your mom.

@Lynni

Thank you so much for that info.

Same to you, I wish you all the best!

hello all,

I am filling up the DS260 online for my mom (Immigrant Visa Application). I am confused about the last question *Social Security Number Information*

Question:

Is this question social security number information referring to my mom or to me (the petitioner)?

hope someone could enlighten me, thank you very much!

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 hours ago, markNmarieta said:

hello all,

I am filling up the DS260 online for my mom (Immigrant Visa Application). I am confused about the last question *Social Security Number Information*

Question:

Is this question social security number information referring to my mom or to me (the petitioner)?

hope someone could enlighten me, thank you very much!

If your mom has a number...DS260 is all about your mom. Some parents possibly lived in US prior to petition so having a SS# is possible if you mom does not put no but answer yes to have one requested. 

Hope this helps.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.