8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

with my passport with visa i got stamped yellow envelope, weight is almost one kilogram, i will provide it at the POE ))

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#

8 hours ago, Tatiana&D.S. said:

Of course, you can . Just you have to ask your embassy, how many times it is free.  We can change our appointment one time free, if more- we must pay the fee again.

cool, thanks!!

I just got my NOA2 and Im thinking of booking an appt in 5 weeks from now.. but if the NVC part takes longer than 2 weeks it will mess up my time calculation for the medical appt, so may have to reschedule

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, April and Stan said:

Hi Everyone,

Just to update. I just booked my appointment today and here are the available dates for Consular Interview in the Philippines.

Hope it will to all the april filer's from the Philippines!

April

schedule.png

Congrats! Very happy for you :) I hope your interview comes on smoothly.

But dyou think the november schedules could change? We've been notified with our status being "ready" but I we are still waiting for certain documents needed for the interview and they are being mailed from the u.s. so it's gonna take a bit while. I'm planning to get my fiance to the u.s. on the last week of november but apparently it shows the week before that is the only available slot. Dyou think it could change and somehow get a schedule earlier than that on november? :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, mcs said:

Question for any of you who have experience with the I-134 (affidavit of support) supporting document:  my bank is a credit union and, apparently, has problems coming up with a single sheet of paper signed by a bank officer stating my accounts, dates opened, and total deposits for the past year.  I had requested this from them and they sent me monthly statements for the whole year...lol.  Could those who have successfully gone through this process please tell me what supporting bank information you had provided?  Thanks so much.  :)

Nevermind on this... I spoke to a different bank officer this morning who was able to accommodate my request... :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I haven't been here for a while but this morning I booked the medical for October 18th. And 2 hours ago I was finally able to book the interview date. yaaay. BUT! It's December, 27th...... I'm having a very bittersweet feeling now. My fiance's birthday is on December 16th, then Christmas and New Year - I'm gonna miss all of it. 

And now I'm not sure if I have to reschedule the medical for a later date or just go next week and let it go (in case they make me do the sputum test or smth).

2 minutes ago, Marta Proniagina said:

I haven't been here for a while but this morning I booked the medical for October 18th. And 2 hours ago I was finally able to book the interview date. yaaay. BUT! It's December, 27th...... I'm having a very bittersweet feeling now. My fiance's birthday is on December 16th, then Christmas and New Year - I'm gonna miss all of it. 

And now I'm not sure if I have to reschedule the medical for a later date or just go next week and let it go (in case they make me do the sputum test or smth).

wow, sorry to hear that! in Warsaw they had appointments straight away, like in a few days' time...did not seem busy at all..

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Marta Proniagina said:

Congrats with your appointment for an interview !  It seems it was date of someone who rescheduled the appointment, so you seen this late date, but ok, you know your day, and everything is clear now . Ask any question , i'll be glad to help. :)

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

Timeline
1 hour ago, logisticamente said:

cool, thanks!!

I just got my NOA2 and Im thinking of booking an appt in 5 weeks from now.. but if the NVC part takes longer than 2 weeks it will mess up my time calculation for the medical appt, so may have to reschedule

5 weeks might be too early , our case just flew after NOA2, but took 44 days between NOA2 and an intervew day.

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

23 minutes ago, Tatiana&D.S. said:

5 weeks might be too early , our case just flew after NOA2, but took 44 days between NOA2 and an intervew day.

oh wow that is good to know.. thanks!:)

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Tatiana&D.S. said:

Congrats with your appointment for an interview !  It seems it was date of someone who rescheduled the appointment, so you seen this late date, but ok, you know your day, and everything is clear now . Ask any question , i'll be glad to help. :)

thank you! I'll check later if there any sooner dates but there were dec27 and dec28 opened today. So I'm guessing these are the latest dates they have.....

1 hour ago, Tatiana&D.S. said:

that is what you will get soon ! :D:D:D

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-XcehrL3nMbUB.jpg

It's beautiful! Can't wait until my fiancé gets one too!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hii guys it's 10 days after our approval . We called the NVC and they said they already received our case , and they are working on it . So when do u think the case number will be ready ?? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, fatima& abdi said:

Hii guys it's 10 days after our approval . We called the NVC and they said they already received our case , and they are working on it . So when do u think the case number will be ready ?? 

I suggest you try to call again either this afternoon or early Monday morning, case number might be ready by then.

One day more..One day less..One day closer

04/17/2017 - I-129 packet sent

04/19/2017 - I-129 packet delivered

04/20/2017 - NOA1 - Received text/email

04/24/2017 - NOA1 - Notice Date

04/25/2017 - Cheque Encashment

04/28/2017 - NOA1 - Received hardcopy

09/19/2017 - NOA2 - Approved (notice from USCIS website)

09/18/2017 - NOA2 - Approved date from hardcopy

09/21/2017 - NOA2 - Received hardcopy

10/03/2017 - MCN Available

10/10-11/2017 - SLEC medical done (MCN CEAC status "AT NVC")

10/11/2017 - MCN CEAC status changed to "IN TRANSIT"

10/12/2017 - MCN CEAC status changed to READY

10/16/2017 VISA APPROVED!!!

10/18/2017 VISA ISSUED!!!

10/21/2017 VISA ON HAND

10/30/2017 CFO seminar

11/10/2017 Fly to USA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.