Ricky_Randhawa

I129F April 2017 filers -Part 2

2,597 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Chris2870 said:

Thanks..yeah I told them about themselves but did so politely ;) I can't believe I sent this petition off on Mar 31 and here we sit...waiting for the political posturing to filter us through. I knew without a doubt; I would have my Love with me for the holidays...now I'm just hoping to have her by Valentines day.

BTW congrats to all that have approvals and visas....very green with envy 

Well, since you're back, then your approval is close !!!:dance:

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Keith & Monica said:

I love that as a Truck Driver you were able to hold your tongue and that you were giving her the finger.  :jest:  That makes me laugh.  On the serious side, political affiliation should not have anything to do with it.  Not sure what Political party would be good to be affiliated with right now.  None of them are that good in any way.  I feel real bad for you and Faye.  I hope that it happens for you very soon.  If you can get the NOA2 soon, it could still happen by the end of the year.  Everything moves really fast after that.  I have seen some that were less than 30 days from NOA2 date to VOH, or at least approval.  I am pulling for the two of you.  

Interview date availability is what concerns me...All up to Nov 21 are filled already. But it is what it is. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chris2870 said:

judge signed the "Journal Entry of Divorce" because it was a default judgement and held my X in contempt of court. USCIS didn't like it because it wasn't the "Divorce Decree". So I had to send them the Certificate Of Divorce from the state of Kansas.

you know, I'm not very religious, but I always like to believe in a higher power ... if you let me, tomorrow I'll go to the Russian church and put a candle for your happy ending

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

2 minutes ago, Chris2870 said:

Interview date availability is what concerns me...All up to Nov 21 are filled already. But it is what it is. 

I understand that, but since she is not working, at least she can go at any time.  There could be some open up that are closed now.  People do cancel or change their appointments for various reasons.  I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

12 November 2016 (Sat): First meeting - Hong Kong/Macau

11 February 2017 (Sat): Second meeting - Philippines

14 February 2017 (Tue): Engaged

K-1 Process:

Spoiler

24 March 2017 (Fri): i-129f sent

28 March 2017 (Tue): i-129f received - NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

3 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 NOTICE DATE

3 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 email/text confirmation

7 April 2017 (Fri): NOA1 Hard-copy

15 August 2017 (Tue): RFE notification

19 August 2017 (Sat): RFE Hard-copy received and returned.

6 September 2017 (Thur): NOA2 Email/Text 

11 September 2017 (Mon): NOA2 Hard Copy received.

20 September 2017 (Wed): NVC Received, Case Number Assigned

25 September 2017 (Mon): NVC Shows In Transit to Embassy

26 September 2017 (Tue): NVC Shows Ready 

3 October 2017 (Mon): Medical at SLEC

16 October 2017 (Mon): Interview Schedule

15 December 2017 (Fri): POE - Seattle

27 December 2017 (Wed): Married my love

AOS Process:
Spoiler
23 January 2018 (Tue): AOS and EAD Packets sent
26 January 2018 (Fri): Package Delivered to PO Box
2 February 2018 (Fri): I-485 NOA1
14 February 2018 (Wed): EAD Rejected
15 February 2018 (Thur): EAD Remailed 
16 February 2018 (Fri): Bio-Metrics Done
15 March 2018 (Thur): EAD Rejected Again
16 March 2018 (Fri): EAD Mailed Again
30 March 2018 (Fri):  INFOPass Appointment re: EAD
5 April 2018 (Thur):  Text and Email that EAD Accepted
10 April 2018 (Wed): NOA1 EAD Received
12 May 2018 (Sat): Interview Letter Received
15 May 2018 (Tue): Email & Text - Card in Production - EAD
25 May 2018 (Fri): EAD Card Received 
13 June 2018 (Wed): Interview Scheduled - Approved!!
19 June 2018 (Tue): AOS Approval Letter received
21 June 2018 (Thur):  Green Card Received!!!!!!!!!!

Next Step - Removing Conditions in 2020!!
KeithMonica.jpg.db958e6dfc9412e7667bec786358d620.jpg

10 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

I went that route in January..... Ft Lauderdale to Dubai going up the Eastern Seaboard across the North Atlantic then down to cross over the coast of France and land in DXB to Manila   About 30 hrs travel.

In May I went West to DFW then North over the North Pole to Hong Kong to Manila  About 30 hrs travel

Two weeks ago I went North to JFK then North by Northwest just under the Arctic circle to Hong Kong to Manila  About 28 hrs travel.  

Literally for me, it is half-way around the world so I could fly South to get there and have about the same arrival time.    Of all the flights, I enjoyed the FLL thru DXB the best....... Flying over snow covered mountains and sleepy little villages nestled between them on a dark starlit night was memorable

For you, It's probably closer to always go West?

I used to live in California, and it was simple to drive to LAX and fly out to HK, Seoul, or Taiwan and then on to Manila.  I have made 6 or 7 trips that way.  Having moved to Texas a few years back, it is a much more difficult.  Flight timing and costs of connecting flights adds extra dimensions to the process.  

Most flights from here route through LAX when going to Asia.  However, having seen that your POE will be NJ, it got me to thinking that JFK could give me additional options.  Downside is that JFK is an extra hour away though from here.

Somebody mentioned flying out of Chicago awhile back.  Might be another option.

I have research to do.     

Finally done.

3 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Great help @MeliiGo, thank you very much. Still this first question, what about the paper that is not in native language, it is in German? Does that one need translation or apostil or notary? Please let me know, thanks again ! 

If thats the case, I would for sure make it translate by a competent translator thats certify!

14 minutes ago, Chris2870 said:

I finished my process since September 26th, and the next available appointment at that time was Nov.16, so I get you guys! Im just here waiting for the day to come.

And shall I say I HATE waiting! It kills me inside!<_<

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Keith & Monica said:

I understand that, but since she is not working, at least she can go at any time.  There could be some open up that are closed now.  People do cancel or change their appointments for various reasons.  I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Good point. I appreciate that my friend

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Chris2870 said:

judge signed the "Journal Entry of Divorce" because it was a default judgement and held my X in contempt of court. USCIS didn't like it because it wasn't the "Divorce Decree". So I had to send them the Certificate Of Divorce from the state of Kansas.

I am in the same boat as you. They asked me for the same thing and received the response for the ref on sept 26. I am still waiting for an approval. Called them last Friday they asked to wait 60 days and refused to transfer my call to the tier2.  this process is overwhelming. I am so tired of waiting for a piece of paper. I don't know what to do anymore. I pray you hear something very soon because you have been waiting way longer.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dorice said:

I am in the same boat as you. They asked me for the same thing and received the response for the ref on sept 26. I am still waiting for an approval. Called them last Friday they asked to wait 60 days and refused to transfer my call to the tier2.  this process is overwhelming. I am so tired of waiting for a piece of paper. I don't know what to do anymore. I pray you hear something very soon because you have been waiting way longer.

I hope we both do! I pointed out that a judge doesn't sign a Journal Entry unless it becomes the D-facto decree of divorce but it fell on deaf ears lol. 

Good luck to you both and God Bless my friends.

Timeline
On 14.10.2017 at 10:01 PM, S*UK said:

Hey everyone :) i've been so busy recently at work I havent had time to follow everyones case so I hope that things are running smoothly for you all. 

I have my interview on Tuesday, so hopefully all will go well with that. I know there are a few of us all interviewing around the same time so good luck to you all!

@Salty2305 Sorry to hear they didnt have your medical in time. I hope it doesnt delay things too much? Since they received it that same day I would imagine you hear from them about being approved very soon. Did you hand over your passport anyway? (thats always a good sign that things will go quickly)

@Melodica256 im actually so sad that you still havent received your approval yet. Its so upsetting to see them working on other peoples case whilst yours is still sat in a pile somewhere! I can completely sympathise with you when your fiance is not wanting to 'look stupid'. Its hard because we as the beneficiary cannot do anything to enquire about our cases. I didnt have to go down that route luckily, but I know that if it had come to it, my fiance would almost certainly have not gone to his congressman for fear of looking dumb.

@Estibaliz hope you're having fun with Gary! I dont remember your POE but good luck for the big day! (the first of many big days to come!)

@Mike & Tuyen Good Luck for the interview! Its so nice that youll be there to support her through that :)

I guess, i can congratulate you both with your interview !!!:dance::)(F)

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

21 minutes ago, S*UK said:

I had the interview today: Approved :wub:

It was the simplest 'interview' i've ever had in my life. It was even more painless than the medical (excuse the pun) - and that was a breeze. I guess they really do just use the time and money to test out the 'strength' of these relationships. Seems pretty ridiculous.

For those in the UK, i'll write a full review on the UK portal tomorrow :)

Congrats!!!

I hope with all my heart that my interview is just as simple as you describe yours!

Fingers crossed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, Yu&M said:

The sponsor’s income must be enough to support the people who depend financially on the sponsor (dependents). To determine the dependents who must be included add up the following:

• the sponsor
  • the currently immigrating fiancé and any immigrating children
  • any other immigrants the sponsor has sponsored in the past, and
  • all family members listed as dependents on the sponsor’s tax return.

If you child is not listed as a dependent of your's then he is not counted. However, the cosponsor's children/dependents should be counted. When you are filling in the i134 for yourself, you can mention for dependents "none" since you son is not your dependent, based on what you've said. However, the cosponsor must include their own dependents and they must be counted (along with your fiancee) when you assess whether the cosponsor meets the poverty guideline.

Side-note: Each additional dependent does't add much to the requirement.

thank you that was very helpful! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, S*UK said:

I had the interview today: Approved :wub:

It was the simplest 'interview' i've ever had in my life. It was even more painless than the medical (excuse the pun) - and that was a breeze. I guess they really do just use the time and money to test out the 'strength' of these relationships. Seems pretty ridiculous.

For those in the UK, i'll write a full review on the UK portal tomorrow :)

Congratulations !!!!!  great news !!! :dance:

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.