kuskusgabi

Sent case

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi family, Iam Mumeen from Ghana, I got married in 2015 with my black American wife, in 2016 July I went to the interview and I was denied and co told me he is sending my case back to uscis, on January 17 2017 uscis receive my case, and til now I have not hear nothing from case, my wife always call but nothing good has come, my wife called and she was given a procedure with the receptionest and took my wife information ,so in 30days uscis sent my wife a email but the email dose not tell us anything reasonable, 

I need a help on what to do family 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

First off I mean sorry your case was denied. I know the heartache that come s with that a s Mynor husband husband’s and my K1 was denied in 2015. 

You probably have a longer wait ahead of you. There are people on here that were denied before you and are still waiting for news on their case. I suggest you read through and follow the feed below. It has many people in your situation on it. They can give you a better idea of timeline and what’s I expected expect. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 9/23/2017 at 6:11 AM, kuskusgabi said:

Hi family, Iam Mumeen from Ghana, I got married in 2015 with my black American wife, in 2016 July I went to the interview and I was denied and co told me he is sending my case back to uscis, on January 17 2017 uscis receive my case, and til now I have not hear nothing from case, my wife always call but nothing good has come, my wife called and she was given a procedure with the receptionest and took my wife information ,so in 30days uscis sent my wife a email but the email dose not tell us anything reasonable, 

I need a help on what to do family 

Good morning, My initial case was denied because the CO believed our marriage was a sham. It took 15 months from the interview before inreceieved a NOIR. I have now reapplied a new petition which has been approved and we are awaiting an interview. Had I known then what I know now, I never would have waited those 15 months for that NOIR. I would have simply reapplied. But, food luck to you and ur spouse. 

Edited by Naa Atswei