35 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
12 hours ago, Jhonny said:

In our case my wife and I decided to do it ourselves, based on advises in here, many time people gives you their bests advises BUT, is up to you take it or not, every case is very different and every adjudicator is different too, look, in your case, the adjudicator in charge of your case needed the photo! Is not required but he asked for! What you can do, only send them that and the other requested stuff.

I understand and yes everyone case is different and different people, the only thing I could do is sent them. It's what they asked for so we sent it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
15 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

We proably received the biggest RFE including complete list of both families, death certificates of both fathers, where he studied English, all itineries of all trips, who paid for them, copies of bank statements for 3 months before and 3 months after trips, who attended marriage party, affivats from those who did not attend and why, affivadit from my mom as to when i told her i would marry,   the list goes on and on

it weighed 25 pounds when sent to California

it was sent out to NVC with my packet 2 days later / no one had time to even read it

i am sure yours will be simple one and proably they just misplaced a document 

when you return the document make sure in upper right hand corner you write case number, both DOB's and both names / they will not say to do this but our lawyer did / that way all documents stay with your case

WOW! That sounds so crazy...that must have been so hard for you guys. I remember reading one of your posts about being denied the K1. We were also and just filed the CR1 in late august. I hope we don't get a similar RFE. Has that happened to others that you know of? 

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My attorney said he had never seen a RFE like mine

if i knew how to post it on here i would

I felt a bit riduclous doing the affidavit showing i told my mommy i would marry 

Edited by adil-rafa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.