CA1515

2017 Mexico I-601a waiver processing time

764 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
Just now, Jane88 said:

If you don’t mind me asking, have you submitted your DS-260 and NVC paperwork at about the same time you submitted your waiver? I just wonder how long after they approve your waiver they schedule you for an interview abroad?

No I did not. Working on the police clearance right now. 

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 9/15/2017 at 10:26 AM, CA1515 said:

I wish you all the best! I am so nervous as well, I can definitely understand you. But god willing everything will be okay. :) Please update us once you hear back from them. 

have you received anything yet? we are just waiting for our interview at Ciudad Juarez

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, ana_Barajas said:

have you received anything yet? we are just waiting for our interview at Ciudad Juarez

No not yet, still waiting on approval. They received our waiver on 11/13/17. How long have you been waiting for interview? 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

No not yet, still waiting on approval. They received our waiver on 11/13/17. How long have you been waiting for interview? 

well, apparently my husband approval was since September 4, 2017 but immigration never send the approval to us or our attorney and now we are just waiting for a duplicate. 

2 hours ago, CA1515 said:

Our waiver was received in on 11/14/17. From what I have heard people as far as October have been getting approved so maybe were next. Keep us updated. 

Does anyone know what the priority date means? It's on my NVC paperwork 

2 hours ago, CA1515 said:

Edited by jhigareda41

Timeline
5 hours ago, jhigareda41 said:

Our waiver was received in on 11/14/17. From what I have heard people as far as October have been getting approved so maybe were next. Keep us updated. 

Does anyone know what the priority date means? It's on my NVC paperwork 

The priority date is when a visa is available for you. What visa are you applying for?

Timeline
1 minute ago, jhigareda41 said:

My date is October 16, 2016. Is it retroactive? I'm not sure why it has a past date. Not sure what kind all I know it as it's my wife petitioning for me. 

Is your wife a USC?

Filed: Other Country: Mali
Timeline

Hello guys i have a big concern about I-601a that i submitted since 6 april 2017, i did the biometric and everything, i have yet to hear from the immigration its been 10 months now, who should i contact to inquire about my case?

it seems to take forever.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 2/23/2018 at 2:55 PM, ana_Barajas said:

well, apparently my husband approval was since September 4, 2017 but immigration never send the approval to us or our attorney and now we are just waiting for a duplicate. 

Wow thats really sucks you have been approved that long and you had to call to find out. Have you sent over all civil documents to nvc and did the DS260 yet? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, CA1515 said:

Wow thats really sucks you have been approved that long and you had to call to find out. Have you sent over all civil documents to nvc and did the DS260 yet? 

yes, our attorney send everything when we send the 601A. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.