Racheyy

I-130 September 2017 Filers

582 posts in this topic

Hello All, after 300 days we got an Interview notice for I-130 here in Philadelphia. What I think its odd is that back in 2008 we had an approved petition but since we never took action it was destroyed by the state Dept! I don’t know why the interview we have been married for 11 years we have 2 kids, we have houses rented, and businesses together everything in both our names. 

Why do you think for the interview!  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Luis Nunes said:

Hello All, after 300 days we got an Interview notice for I-130 here in Philadelphia. What I think its odd is that back in 2008 we had an approved petition but since we never took action it was destroyed by the state Dept! I don’t know why the interview we have been married for 11 years we have 2 kids, we have houses rented, and businesses together everything in both our names. 

Why do you think for the interview!  

Hi there, well how long was it from the moment the NVC told you that your case was accepted to the point of the interview? that took 300 days? Also my case is being processed overseas, was yours as well?

5 minutes ago, Rose Iaquinto said:

Hi there, well how long was it from the moment the NVC told you that your case was accepted to the point of the interview? that took 300 days? Also my case is being processed overseas, was yours as well?

This is for the I-130 interview. We are in the US?

• 4 weeks later...

Husband interview was yesterday and he was approved 😃. My CC was 30June and I requested an expedite after CC for an early interview. I’m a very happy to be at the end the visa journey. Good luck everyone and may you be reunited with loved one very soon!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

My husbands interview was August 1 in Italy and he was approved! i attended the interview and was able to enter with him because I am a US Citizen. They consulate officer there DID NOT hand us a sealed envelope, because she said that since everything was processed online, there is no need for the sealed envelope anymore. She told us we were the second case to be filing online (SHOCKER!!) and to go through this process sealed envelope-free. My husband received his stamped passport in the mail 2 days later with the temporary I-551 and it says on there that all documents are in CEAC. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this as well ? Hubby flies to JFK at the end of the month, and want to be put at ease lol He has all the original documents with him just in case they ask for something but the officer told us that they will not ask for paperwork because it's all online.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

We applied on September 15th,2017 for the I-130.

Approved I-130 March 15th,2018

8.5 weeks later in early June 2018 got our case number.

Received C.C. on June 29th

Still waiting for interview at Juarez,Mexico consulate.  People are saying that Juarez is 6 months behind on scheduling interviews.

The good thing is that we are living together in Nogales, Mexico but we are still anxious to get on with our lives in the USA (Tucson,AZ). 

Timeline

My spouse had an interview last friday and case was approved instantly. For people who are curious about the interview they did go through the evidence we showed photos and financial documents to show that there was enough funds i had no joint sponser they asked about our wedding and living situation. Took copies of original documents and compared with whats online took medical records police records. This was all done in the hong kong embassay and i was unable to enter they were quite strict 

But now we got a new problem we will make our 2 year anniversary in september. I have heard people saying you can get a 10 year green card as long as she travels into the US after the 2 year anniversary date can anyone confirm that.

17 hours ago, Luis Nunes said:

I had my interview 3 weeks ago and still no approval. 

We have ours tomorrow (I-130 pre-interview) from what our attorney told us yesterday hes had a few interviews with this officer and usually within a week he has an answer 

hopefully all l goes  

Hope you hear something back soon

9 minutes ago, MJORG said:

We have ours tomorrow (I-130 pre-interview) from what our attorney told us yesterday hes had a few interviews with this officer and usually within a week he has an answer 

hopefully all l goes  

Hope you hear something back soon

The officer said with in 30 days after interview. 

1 hour ago, Luis Nunes said:

The officer said with in 30 days after interview. 

I know I told him that where in Dallas Texas  he said his longest turn around has been two weeks a few 30 days but those went in for a second interview

Maybe it based on how much evidence you take 

I have previous leases and during the wait our baby was born

so hopefully everything goes well

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.