Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
38 minutes ago, deema-alawwad said:

" Case Was Sent To The Department of State "
what does that mean ? 

I think it means congratulations are in order 🎉🎊🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am still waiting .priority date 20 SEPT 2017 since then i have not got any updates or cant check my case status online.Called customer service and as per them nothing wrong with application and confirmed my application is in Que.(Potomac service center)

This is very frustrating and unfair process .If this is about bringing punishing good people in name of process nothing more.

Edited by bluelake

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
13 minutes ago, bluelake said:

I am still waiting .priority date 20 SEPT 2017 since then i have not got any updates or cant check my case status online.Called customer service and as per them nothing wrong with application and confirmed my application is in Que.(Potomac service center)

This is very frustrating and unfair process .If this is about bringing punishing good people in name of process nothing more.

Potomac S.C is arguably the new Nebraska. Its been nearly 200 days since i received my first NOA and here i am.. still waiting for NOA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

how can I contact from tier 2 officer coz my case haven't got approved my PD is September 11. I don't know what's going on with my case. please help me out I am in soo much stress 

25 minutes ago, Mallick said:

how can I contact from tier 2 officer coz my case haven't got approved my PD is September 11. I don't know what's going on with my case. please help me out I am in soo much stress 

Same here. Pd date sep 12 and still waiting at Texas Service Center. What a seriously crappy process over all. Case is active since 212 days and some people are approved in 180 days. This is a total bias when they say we process case according to the order receive. Don't buy this anymore. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Ambreen said:

Same here. Pd date sep 12 and still waiting at Texas Service Center. What a seriously crappy process over all. Case is active since 212 days and some people are approved in 180 days. This is a total bias when they say we process case according to the order receive. Don't buy this anymore. 

did you call them ? about case status ?

9 hours ago, deema-alawwad said:

" Case Was Sent To The Department of State "
what does that mean ? 

It means that your case was sent to the National Visa Center NVC. Now you should call in a couple of weeks to know if they received it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
1 hour ago, bluelake said:

I got sooo frustrated with the fact that my case wasn't also updated online. My PD was 5 SEPT 2017 and we received NOA2 in mail on 20th March (it was approved on 13th). The curious thing was that even for a quite long time after we had received NOA2 by mail, it still was not updated online! 

Good luck though and keep holding on!

Just now, Elrona said:

I got sooo frustrated with the fact that my case wasn't also updated online. My PD was 5 SEPT 2017 and we received NOA2 in mail on 20th March (it was approved on 13th). The curious thing was that even for a quite long time after we had received NOA2 by mail, it still was not updated online! 

Have you tried making an account on https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/  ???? The old webpage My Case Status does not get updated in a timely manner, but when you do the account, it does. Maybe you should give it a try. 

57 minutes ago, Klee9196 said:

Hi everyone I've been on here for a while but this is my first time responding. I'm filling for my husband in Jamaica. Here's my timeline if it helps

I-130 NOA1- 2/13/2017

I-130 NOA2-11/14/2017

NVC Received- 12/4/2017

Received AOS/IV bill- 12/12/2017

Paid AOS bill- 12/15/2017

Paid IV bill- 1/3/2018

Sent both packages- 2/2/2018

1st scan date- 2/7/2018

Checklist- 3/3/3018

2nd scan date- 3/19/2018

Case complete- 4/2/2018

Interview scheduled and letter sent out(it was emailed)- 4/12/2018

Interview scheduled - 5/15/2018

Thank  you so much! It certainly helps!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
29 minutes ago, alexandramfebles said:

Have you tried making an account on https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/  ???? The old webpage My Case Status does not get updated in a timely manner, but when you do the account, it does. Maybe you should give it a try. 

I have the account now. I found out about it after I had received the NOA2 by mail. Now of course its the place where I will check in future for any updates ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hello! It's me again lol Nothing from Potomac yet.....PD September 8th I am a USC petitioning for my husban  🙁 anywayyyyys I called (again) I demanded to speak to tier 2 they said they have way to many calls and I have to wait for a call back from them from 3-5 business days! 😑😑😣 okay here is my 3rd day waiting for the call....I am so mad but also I am laughing because this process ridiculous 😅😂 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
22 hours ago, Elrona said:

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.