Racheyy

I-130 September 2017 Filers

582 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Fh0922 said:

Just got approved! I checked my status on 

https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant. The old site still says it was received.  Good luck to everyone that is still waiting! 

NOA1: Sep.12

NOA2: Mar.28

USC

TSC

Congrats

Mine Oct hopefully coming up

4 hours ago, Rose Iaquinto said:

I tried this site also, and it provided me with my case approval... the old site still says case was received but the link you provided finally shows my case approved.

Thanks for this!

Congrats

4 hours ago, ayazk said:

Ditto what Rose said. The USCIS case status still says case received and has not been updated. Not sure what the deal is with that. Best of luck! 

Thanks, PD is 18 sep, no updates yet, im trying to make account on dat link , could not make account, can anybody help me in doing that plzzz????

Timeline
5 hours ago, Maan17 said:

What's the difference between "case approved" and "Sent to the department of state?"

Case approved mean it is completed from USCIS.

Sent mean case has been forwarded to National visa center for furthur processing.

Its simple

8 hours ago, deema-alawwad said:

just got approved! I checked my status on 

https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant

NOA1: Sep.21

NOA2: Mar.28

Congrats!! Which service center?

54 minutes ago, Road210 said:

I checked my cases status and I saw this... I don’t really sure if I have to be worry about it! 

3921D93F-FE9C-4B2A-B5D0-7901D233A8E7.jpeg

31715279-B664-4AAD-BC14-E623A3B4D8F8.jpeg

Mine says "WE APPROVED YOUR CASE"

So I guess yours is still being processed for now

Edited by Mrs.D11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 3/26/2018 at 3:48 AM, alexandramfebles said:

Hi everyone! I was checking the new format in the USCIS webpage and made an account, and surprisingly discovered that my case has been approved!

Submitted date: September 21, 2017

Approved: March 20, 2018

Potomac Service Center

USC petitioner

It's not the same webpage where you write your case number. When I enter the https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do it only says that my case was received, but in the other webpage (where you do an account), appeared the approval. 

This is the link to make the account: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/  Maybe you should give it a try :)

Wish you good luck for all of you and that you will be pleasantly surprised as I am right now :)

Thank you so much for this! The case status on the uscis page never worked for me and now I can finally feel a little bit at ease that my case shows up on the my account page. :) Also congratulations! My case is at Potomac too but my priority date is Oct 24. 

Timeline

Hy my p.d is 10 oct tsc 2017.

its shown on the old uscis website ,uscis app and also written on NOA 1 notice.

buT when i check my case status on new website

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

my p.d is being shown as (submitted date 11 oct 2017)

So why there is change in p.d on new website?

Any other having this isse or if someone can explain and heLp?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.