BurningInAgony

Are the blogs always helpful?????

27 posts in this topic

i can imagine that it was typed with one finger and a stolen copy of the Collins English Dictionary with 70% of the pages missing!!

USCIS California Service Center - Expedited

09-SEP-2010 : Mailed I130 Petition to Chicago Lockbox.

16-SEP-2010 : Received NOA1.

24-SEP-2010 : Expedite: service request

05-OCT-2010 : Supporting documents sent to CSC.

16-OCT-2010 : RFE received.

19-OCT-2010 : RFE response received at CSC.

22-OCT-2010 : I130 Petition APPROVED.

30-OCT-2010 : NOA2 Received in Mail

NVC - Expedited

27-OCT-2010 : Case Number Assigned

02-NOV-2010 : Expedite request emailed to NVC

10-NOV-2010 : Expedite approved - Case forwarded to Consulate

12-NOV-2010 : Medical

US Embassy - Expedited

18-NOV-2010 : Packet 3 email received.

19-NOV-2010 : Emailed DS230, DS2001

30-NOV-2010 : Interview - 9am Denied: 3 year bar (overstay) - i601 Waiver filed with expedite request

01-DEC-2010 : MP requests assistance from US Ambassador

03-DEC-2010 : Waiver transferred from USCIS to DHS

11-DEC-2010 : Waiver Receipt notification dated 07-DEC-2010

20-DEC-2010 : VISA/Waiver Approved

22-DEC-2010 : Approval letter received

24-DEC-2010 : Passport collected by courier

10-JAN-2011 : CR1 Visa Issued by IVU London

11-JAN-2011 : Passport / Visa delivered.

18-JAN-2011 : POE: EWR (Newark, New Jersey)

17-FEB-2011 : Welcome Letter Arrived

19-FEB-2011 : Green Card I-551 Arrived

I-130 Mailing to Approval (incl. waiver): 102 Days

OCT 2012 : Applied for Removal of Conditions

DEC 2012 : Received NOA1 (GC extention letter)

18-JAN-2013 : Biometrics walk in approved and completed

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline
I was actively watching this fourm last year as I was awaiting for my petition.

Following are my observations:

1. Some people are "cry babies", I noticed many who would start crying if they don't get NOA in timely matter, the fact is when you are in international relationship you have to bare. No crying....

2. After while many people feel that they are on top of the world, and many provide very useful information.

e.g. Aussie : read her response, always helps, her tricks works, you can cut time by following her steps

Yordak: don't read his posts, he don't contribute by providing useful info but still want to advise (mostly his belief), don't answers to reader's questions but questions them in return.

3. Some times lying is helpful. If you are little short on your resources make them up, learn from other people's mistakes and lie effectivly.

4. Don't spend too much time on this forum as you will only get deppressed.

5. Some people are very dumb, ask questions that are already answered. Do research "slobbbbbs"

6. Learn how to spell or use spell checker. ( I have made some spell errors find it)

Is this a joke? If so, your troll-fu is strong.

I have been actively watching this forum for the last seven months as I've been waiting for visa approval.

The following are my observations:

1. Some people are "whiners". I've noticed many who start whining if they don't like what others have posted. The fact is that when you are a member of a discussion forum, you have to put up with opinions that are contrary to your own. No whining....

2. After a while, many people feel that they have learned enough about the visa process so far that their knowledge may be helpful to others who are just starting out. Some posters may appear gruff in style, but the ultimate goal of their posting is to aid newer members.

3. Most of the time, lying will come back to bite you in the a** at some point later in the process. If you decide to lie to immigration about something, you must accept the possible negative consequences.

4. Don't spend too much time obsessing over the negative stories on this forum or you will only get depressed. Do spend time both sharing your immigration experiences with and encouraging others.

5. Some people are new to both this forum and internet forums in general, and they haven't acquired the search skills necessary to find answers to all their questions. It's a minor annoyance to see the same questions asked repeatedly, but the search function isn't perfect, and many don't even realize it's there until they've been on the boards a while.

6. Who cares if a word or two is misspelled in a post as long as you understand the meaning? English isn't everyone's first language, and we all make mistakes when posting, especially if we're in a hurry.

7. I like cookies.

***I-130***

2006-10-11 I-130 NOA1

2007-02-05 approved

***I-129F***

2006-10-23 I-129F NOA1

2007-02-05 approved

2007-04-30 Interview--Visa Approved!

2007-05-07 Gary arrives in US

208 days from filing to interview

****EAD****

2007-05-15 Sent to Chicago

2007-05-22 NOA1

2007-06-12 Biometrics

2007-09-07 approved! (115 loooooong days)

2007-09-17 card received in mail

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
7. I like cookies.

Me too. As for everything else...I'm an English teacher and I spell things wrong all the time! I'm here to read guides and also have some virtual support from others going through this process. So far so good.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Timeline

VJ has been nothing but helpful for me! I love the people, the advice given, and the fact that people have no problem re-answering many questions about the visa process. Plus it is great to have peoples' perspectives on every aspect of the visa journey.

LONG LIVE VISA JOURNEY! :dancing:

I was actively watching this fourm last year as I was awaiting for my petition.

Following are my observations:

1. Some people are "cry babies", I noticed many who would start crying if they don't get NOA in timely matter, the fact is when you are in international relationship you have to bare. No crying....

2. After while many people feel that they are on top of the world, and many provide very useful information.

e.g. Aussie : read her response, always helps, her tricks works, you can cut time by following her steps

Yordak: don't read his posts, he don't contribute by providing useful info but still want to advise (mostly his belief), don't answers to reader's questions but questions them in return.

3. Some times lying is helpful. If you are little short on your resources make them up, learn from other people's mistakes and lie effectivly.

4. Don't spend too much time on this forum as you will only get deppressed.

5. Some people are very dumb, ask questions that are already answered. Do research "slobbbbbs"

6. Learn how to spell or use spell checker. ( I have made some spell errors find it)

Well aren't you such a little ray of sunshine :rolleyes:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

PDNFTT

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

As this forum is a FORUM and not a blog, I hearby declare the entire thread void.

For detailed timeline, see member timeline data.

You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments: rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the universe.

--John Adams

j.jpg

Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms.

--Ron Paul

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
As this forum is a FORUM and not a blog, I hearby declare the entire thread void.

I Second that

***I-130***

2006-12-14 I-130 Sent to Vermont Service Center

2007-01-12 I-130 NOA1

2007-04-06 Approved!

***I-129F (new form)***

2007-01-31 I-129F Sent to Chicago

2007-02-07 I-129F NOA1

2007-04-06 Approved!

***US Embassy Islamabad***

2007-04-25 Packet Received by my wife

2007-05-15 Medical Exam

2007-05-29 Interview Approved!

2007-05-29 AP starts

2007-11-01 Wife got call to pickup her Visa from American Express

2008-01-12 POE at JFK

***I-485***

2008-11-10 I-485 Sent to Chicago

2008-11-20 Payment accepted

2008-11-22 I-485 NOA1

2009-01-09 Biometric

2009-03-08 Interview Letter

2009-04-08 Interview Approved!

2009-04-08 Welcome letter received

2009-04-18 Green Card Received

USA_b.gifpakistan_b.gif

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer and anything posted is just my own opinion

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.