787 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
31 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

They are tiny little children, so must be made up.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, jayjayj said:

Yes, I am sure there is a lot of truth to this claim.  But I suspect that is probably the norm with many cases involving immigration (the fraud part, not the rubber stamp part).  If you haven't read my post about the numbers of deportees in the past 5 years, there has been a trend downwards in the numbers of illegals returned home, as well as an upsurge in the number of kids coming across alone.  Statistically speaking, there is an element of kids under DACA whom, while we argue for their right to stay because their parents broke the law, not them - I am sure there is a significant number who came across alone, with no family, and aren't quite as innocent as we may like to think.

14 hours ago, IDWAF said:

Your normal batting average is dropping Teddy.  Multiple deflections to serious questions, open mocking of other members.  I know you are better than this, I know you are.

14 hours ago, IDWAF said:

I didn't, and you know it.  You asked if DACA called for the deportation of the illegal parents of the DACA awardees.  I was pointing out that current immigration laws call for it.  No need for DACA to do it as well.  Please don't play the daft internet dude.  You are much better than that...

You should stick to replying to one poster at a time, appears you have difficulty with anything more.

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Teddy B said:

You should stick to replying to one poster at a time, appears you have difficulty with anything more.

Is that an ad hominem attack?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Just now, Bill & Katya said:

Is that an ad hominem attack?

No, it's a reply to the false accusations made in the post I was replying to, seems that poster has me confused with someone else.

23 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Do you even comm bro?  I'll take your 1024 and raise you 2048 of serial data riding riding in a L2 MPLS VPN on an IP backbone.

Click Spoiler for signature timeline.

3/10/2013 - Married

Green Card Process Summary
3/25/2013 - Submitted I-130's
01/13/2014 - Embassy Interview - Approved!
05/28/2014 - POE (U.S. Customs and Immigration Overseas Preclearance Facility - Abu Dhabi)
08/20/2014 - Green Card received.

Naturalization Process

01/20/2015 - Submitted N-400 for immediate naturalization under INA 319b.

02/10/2015 - Check cashed.

02/14/2015 - NOA

04/07/2015 - Case shipped to local field office.

04/08/2015 - Interview scheduled for July 6, 2015.

04/08/2015 - Wifey better be studying her butt off for the citizenship test!

07/08/2015 - Wifey was studying her butt off and passed the test easily. Oath ceremony completed on same day! We are done with our journey!

29 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

I think more people would support amnesty for DACA recipients, with the following conditions...

Trump: "I'm with you, let's pretend that DACA recipients don't have 64% support."

7 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

Do you even comm bro?  I'll take your 1024 and raise you 2048 of serial data riding riding in a L2 MPLS VPN on an IP backbone.

Oh I Comm trust me, I Comm really hard. I have been Comming so hard since 2001 it hurts. I wish where I work had a MPLS VPN, but alas the Feds are to cheap to buy it and I have been promoting it since I got here in 2012. Seriously though I am a Telecommunications guy since I joined the Marines in 2001, and stayed in this field since then except for a 6 month break in 2010. But I am trying to move over straight to IT now and just Telecomm.

What's funny is that we FINALLY installed 2 VPN servers this year due to get a fair number of DDOS attacks on our seismic sites, thus causing them to fail and requiring a site visit. I have ONLY been advocating for that since I don't know 2013. 

Edited by cyberfx1024

Just now, Tahoma said:

Trump: "I'm with you, let's pretend that DACA recipients don't have 64% support."

Yeah, let's pretend you have witty responses while we're at it.

3/10/2013 - Married

05/28/2014 - POE (U.S. Customs and Immigration Overseas Preclearance Facility - Abu Dhabi)

Naturalization Process

02/14/2015 - NOA

07/08/2015 - Wifey was studying her butt off and passed the test easily. Oath ceremony completed on same day! We are done with our journey!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Teddy B said:

No, it's a reply to the false accusations made in the post I was replying to, seems that poster has me confused with someone else.

Last week I was accusing folks of being Nazis, this week you are deflecting and mocking

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

17 minutes ago, Tahoma said:

Are you quoting from the same polls that guaranteed Hilary was going to win the election?  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA I can't even type enough AHAHA's for that.  You should buy her book to find out what happened.  She needs more money, since all the foreign donors stopped donating to the Clinton Foundation after she LOST.  AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by jayjayj

3/10/2013 - Married

Naturalization Process

02/14/2015 - NOA

10 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

Are you quoting from the same polls that guaranteed Hilary was going to win the election?  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA I can't even type enough AHAHA's for that.  You should buy her book to find out what happened.  She needs more money, since all the foreign donors stopped donating to the Clinton Foundation after she LOST.  AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump: "Hey, I'm on your side!!!  I would love to see YOUR polls.  Please share!!!"