AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Hey @Naes - sorry to sound like a crazy person hahaha

on my app, I have randomly added cases from mid April - September on a bi-weekly base basically.

so 3 cases have received the Request for add. evidence, one almost one month ago. I mean everybody would think you submit the reply in within days or a week...

My question for the entire calculation now.... is it possible that these also never get updated in the system, meaning they are technically not pending in your calculation and have possibly already been processed and approved? would that mean they are not updating these anymore but we can possibly deduct from the calc?

I am trying eeeeeeeeeeeverything to stay positive and see a way to believe our NOA2 comes before end of feb hahaha sorryyyyy

cases.png

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

so 3 cases have received the Request for add. evidence, one almost one month ago. I mean everybody would think you submit the reply in within days or a week...

Maybe they did reply within days but from USCIS they haven't updated the cases to "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received" simply because they haven't started working on those cases again? After all it's been less than a month...

Edited by Daniel P

42 minutes ago, Daniel P said:

Maybe they did reply within days but from USCIS they haven't updated the cases to "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received" simply because they haven't started working on those cases again? After all it's been less than a month...

that's what I thought first.

but again, we are talking about april/may filers that have been waiting 5-6 months and now get an RFE... wouldn't you react immediately and send the missing part to not wait another few months? that it takes a few days possibly ok... maaaaybe a week! but 3 random cases I picked and all of them with no update, not even received evidence?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

that's what I thought first.

but again, we are talking about april/may filers that have been waiting 5-6 months and now get an RFE... wouldn't you react immediately and send the missing part to not wait another few months? that it takes a few days possibly ok... maaaaybe a week! but 3 random cases I picked and all of them with no update, not even received evidence?

What I don't know is, does USCIS start working on those cases again right after they receive the required evidence? They should, but maybe they don't for some reason, no matter how long it took for the filer to answer to that RFE. Maybe it's just up to each adjudicator and how they like to organize their work.

Edited by Daniel P

12 minutes ago, Daniel P said:

What I don't know is, does USCIS start working on those cases again right after they receive the required evidence? They should, but maybe they don't for some reason, no matter how long it took for the filer to answer to that RFE. Maybe it's just up to each adjudicator and how they like to organize their work.

there is a bunch of people on here that received a RFE and returned in within days and usually takes about 1-2 weeks till USCIS gives them reply for approval.

that's the reason why I started to think about this - as it's not normal to me... maybe I'm wrong :) crazy or desperate.. whichever... just sharing my thought and hopefully @Naes our superstar may give some good opinion lol

15 hours ago, BK&MC said:

Honestly, I need that right now.

He had a breakdown last weekend and was shutting me out, agonizing by himself.

It was so bad, I thought he had ghosted me. He really really wants me there right now and I feel so helpless.

He's looking into expediting the case, but I don't know how or what we can use.

I have a upcoming trip to go visit him in January but January cannot come fast enough.

I shudder to think how he'll have to spend the holidays on his own next month.

That sounds awful, I'm so sorry. How long have you been away from each other at this point? Does he have any family that he can spend Christmas with? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

h

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

there is a bunch of people on here that received a RFE and returned in within days and usually takes about 1-2 weeks till USCIS gives them reply for approval.

that's the reason why I started to think about this - as it's not normal to me... maybe I'm wrong :) crazy or desperate.. whichever... just sharing my thought and hopefully @Naes our superstar may give some good opinion lol

😂😂😂

Actually @Daniel Ps guess is as good as mine, he is the upcoming tracker of November.

what I think when I look at those rfes are;

•we don't know what those are for, maybe hard to get papers (divorce or court papers?) because september also has rfe received.

•not everyone is like the people in here and in a hurry. We are mostly anxious, don't want to wait, too in love maybe, thats how we found this web site and stuck here until now after 2 months?? So those are not that old cases to think something is up.

• we didn't see any rfes that are not updated to rfe sent. Although I saw some rfe sent go directly to approval without hem first doing received, but rfe sent is more important as an information. 

And  most important of them all, it doesn't matter. They didn't start September, not going to happen till at least end of January unless they change their strategy. 

So please sit sit back and relax till you see 15+ approvals 😁

Timeline
6 hours ago, Daniel P said:

They don't start working on them but update the status to inform the delivery is received. And then leave the case in line for background check list. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 hours ago, KatziGuthmann said:

I seems so, but we better wait for @Naes with numbers! I'm quite afraid to think they might speed up because who knows what will be in a month haha

Will slow down for the holiday then pick up back in January haha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 hours ago, Naes said:

If your number is in that list of September filers you are in. Check the google drive link -you can find it in my signature and tell me if you're not in it 😊

But it use a pc because those files don't show all the cases when used on phones

Where to find your signature? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Annaguilar said:

Where to find your signature? 

It looks like it only shows on pc. 

So I'm going to upload it here too.

Could you wait till this evening cause I just tried to check it in and I couldn't get into the folder, there must be something wrong with the link.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, totalrequest said:

Hi everyone!

I'm from Guam and my beneficiary is from the Philippines. We are a young gay couple (both in our mid-20s) and met like so many young people do nowadays—on a social dating app. We met in early April when I was on a solo holiday and ended up coming by three or four times before coming every week (yes, I travel to see him every weekend) beginning in August. We decided to tie the knot Labor Day weekend and sent our packet off and received our NOA1 on September 13. I intend to continue seeing him regularly until we I receive the NOA2 which we are hoping to get around mid-February (super optimistic I know but hopeful)... The passion and effort some of you put into compiling this data does not go unrecognized and I look up and admire you all! I can't wait for that day when I can come back to this forum with good news for myself and I can't wait for that day for each and every one of you as well :)

Hi welcome :jest:wishing for you a good journey

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

It looks like it only shows on pc. 

So I'm going to upload it here too.

Could you wait till this evening cause I just tried to check it in and I couldn't get into the folder, there must be something wrong with the link.

Suree no worries. I can definitely wait. Its my rest day lol. And thank you so much for all that you do here. 😀😀😀

Timeline
Just now, Annaguilar said:

Suree no worries. I can definitely wait. Its my rest day lol. And thank you so much for all that you do here. 😀😀😀

Hehe found it. This is working😊

But it may not show fully if you don't use pc browser. Many people couldn't find their numbers on phone but found on pc.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nOldX1MGHgTmZYtF64gGXNHoROGIksA0

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Hehe found it. This is working😊

But it may not show fully if you don't use pc browser. Many people couldn't find their numbers on phone but found on pc.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nOldX1MGHgTmZYtF64gGXNHoROGIksA0

Yeah i couldn't see my number. Will loook it up on a pc. Im currently on my phone right now. Thanks again 😉

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.