AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

of course I am mentally ready for my 1 week vacation, but... keep thinking of all the 3245 steps after NOA2....

so guys quick question!

so our estimated NOA2 is sometime in Feb 18.

How are you guys planning on the I-134 form and W2's etc? I heard not everybody gets all info at that time just yet, so you only provide for 2016, or you then wait until the petitioner gets all infos for 2017 together?

EDIT: sorry it's just as we are preparing the 134 already as my fiancé is coming tomorrow. and I just thought about it so....

I am planning to do my taxes in the first 2 weeks of January to make sure I have it done by February. I am also, planning to go at the interview with him if I can take off from work. My lawyer said it's good to go specially because my fiance is from 3rd world country India, it's not a must but can help in case they have extra questions. I didn't look yet over the file of 134  

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hey my dear September filers :)

I know we still have a long way to go but I'll post it here too, in case we actually have cool people who don't lurk on everywhere... I wish I was one... what did I get my self into....

--------

Good Morning to a Positive Saturday Everyone!!!

I wasn't going to do the weeklies because @Shoegum rocked it yesterday!!! (I wish I had my cool graph programs at home :( )

Me Loved the ORANGES :) 

But then I was checking the Aprils! and then because I didn't yet had the raw data for 11/3 from Shoegum,

I decided eh why not, let's scan that just to have some fun with calculations.

I felt really happy, and hopefully to give hope to most waiting in every month,about the timelines really picking up just like shoegum said!

Here goes nothing :D

Monthlies;

monthly.jpg.901d0cb24bc27d19d3d0a1c080d3c5fa.jpg

Weeklies;

And yes we hit 800+ (and this doesn't even include possible unchanged status cases!)

* Extra dates are some cases where a future date is written in some "Document was mailed" statuses these are usually 1 month from the date of status change 

59fdc9a4705d6_Q1weekly.jpg.c1a1108c4b8a6907c3d940c35e51855f.jpg

In numbers:

The total of cases has been touched (anything but virgin) from April+ (as we do not have data for before April cases) since October 1st is in TOTAL 2651 

970 for APRIL; 1663 for MAY; 18 for JUNE

I hope this gives someone / anyone some ease :)

Please keep your happiness strong, nobody here is alone.. No,no I am not even talking about us each other. 

But here everyone is waiting for a partner, your happiness is your other half/ your bae(I just realized I have never used this word in my life :D)/ your love/ your everything... whatever you want to call is also their happiness!! 

*Links for RAW Data, 

Please check it on a computer browser; seems like some cases doesn't show on phone browsers.

And let me know if I made a mistake or forgot your case :)

May

-for the recent May result please check Shoegum's Up-to-date May list!

June

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7Y0dUU2szSVV6UUU

July

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7SGphWmI4blc4ZFU

August

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7RFlBekpGYUExLWM

September

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7UkpONjltVzI0bGs 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Thank you @Naes! My little hope grows :) 

I hope everyone has nice weekend!

K-1 journey (Sept 2017 - July 2018)

Spoiler

08/31/2017 - petition mailed                                             03/27/2018 - embassy received, "ready"           

09/05/2017 - case received                                               05/07/2018 - medical - passed 

09/07/2017 - NOA1                                                             05/10/2018 - interview - approved

03/07/2018 - NOA2 (case status updated 03/08)         05/14/2018 - VOH

03/22/2018 - NVC received & case # assigned          06/18/2018 - POE Seattle

03/26/2018 - NVC left                                                        07/07/2018 - wedding

AOS journey (Sept 2018 - Jan 2019)

Spoiler

09/05/2018 - petition mailed (I-485 + I-765 + I-131)

09/07/2018 - cases received 

09/13/2018 - NOA1s

10/05/2018 - biometrics appointment

12/07/2018 - interview scheduled

01/15/2019 - interview - approved

xx/xx/2019 - combo card approved

xx/xx/2019 - combo card received

01/22/2019 - Green Card received

ROC journey (Oct 2020 - Jun 2021)

Spoiler

10/16/2020 - 01/14/2021 - window for applying

10/26/2020 - petition mailed

10/29/2020 - case received

11/25/2020 - check cashed

11/23/2020 - NOA1

12/16/2020 - biometrics appointment/waived

xx/xx/xxxx - interview scheduled

xx/xx/xxxx - interview 

06/03/2022 - ROC petition approved

06/07/2022 - green card received

Naturalization journey (Jan 2022 - )

01/31/2022 - N-400 form filed online

01/31/2022 - biometrics reuse notice

xx/xx/xxxx - interview

xx/xx/xxxx - oath ceremony

sorry to vent - but... my fiance should have arrived this morning already and the flight got cancelled completely!

first it was a 4 hour wait in the plane until they were told to exit the plane again. then they said the flight would leave in 13 hours so they can sleep in a hotel there. as soon as he got to the hotel though and went to sleep i checked the status and it changed again with another 10 hour delay and an hour later, completely cancelled! UAHHHHH!!!!! my nerves seriously...

now he is taking the flight tonight and will be here tomorrow morning.

frustrating, as the waiting game was so far only with NOA2, and now we lose 1 full day of 6 days due to this cancelled flight! ughhhh!

going a bit coucou here :( 

hope everybody else is having a better day and enjoys the weekend

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

sorry to vent - but... my fiance should have arrived this morning already and the flight got cancelled completely!

first it was a 4 hour wait in the plane until they were told to exit the plane again. then they said the flight would leave in 13 hours so they can sleep in a hotel there. as soon as he got to the hotel though and went to sleep i checked the status and it changed again with another 10 hour delay and an hour later, completely cancelled! UAHHHHH!!!!! my nerves seriously...

frustrating, as the waiting game was so far only with NOA2, and now we lose 1 full day of 6 days due to this cancelled flight! ughhhh!

Oh it's so annoying with this cancellation! I still wish you great time together :)

K-1 journey (Sept 2017 - July 2018)

Spoiler

08/31/2017 - petition mailed                                             03/27/2018 - embassy received, "ready"           

09/05/2017 - case received                                               05/07/2018 - medical - passed 

09/07/2017 - NOA1                                                             05/10/2018 - interview - approved

03/07/2018 - NOA2 (case status updated 03/08)         05/14/2018 - VOH

03/22/2018 - NVC received & case # assigned          06/18/2018 - POE Seattle

03/26/2018 - NVC left                                                        07/07/2018 - wedding

AOS journey (Sept 2018 - Jan 2019)

Spoiler

09/05/2018 - petition mailed (I-485 + I-765 + I-131)

09/07/2018 - cases received 

09/13/2018 - NOA1s

10/05/2018 - biometrics appointment

12/07/2018 - interview scheduled

01/15/2019 - interview - approved

xx/xx/2019 - combo card approved

xx/xx/2019 - combo card received

01/22/2019 - Green Card received

ROC journey (Oct 2020 - Jun 2021)

Spoiler

10/16/2020 - 01/14/2021 - window for applying

10/26/2020 - petition mailed

10/29/2020 - case received

11/25/2020 - check cashed

11/23/2020 - NOA1

12/16/2020 - biometrics appointment/waived

xx/xx/xxxx - interview 

06/03/2022 - ROC petition approved

06/07/2022 - green card received

Naturalization journey (Jan 2022 - )

01/31/2022 - N-400 form filed online

01/31/2022 - biometrics reuse notice

xx/xx/xxxx - interview

xx/xx/xxxx - oath ceremony

On 04/11/2017 at 6:23 PM, Swissmiss82 said:

I had a similar situation last year, my plane got delayed so we missed almost a day with each other which obviously feels unfair when the time you get together is already limited. Keeping my fingers crossed that you are together now! :) Mine just left. But it's only about 6 weeks until we see each other again. 

h

Timeline
On 11/5/2017 at 2:23 AM, Swissmiss82 said:

Oh sweetie!

no to the negative, yes the positive! 

Please enjoy your time, there's a reason for everything ❤️

He will have a safe flight 😊

Timeline

FILERS WHO HAVE END OF SEPTEMBER NOA 1

Guys, I just ran October scan because somebody asked me how many cases they have in October.  and to see the amount of rejected as those count in this months case number.

I saw SEPTEMBER filers in FY18 

Especially 28 September

If you don't see your WAC number it may mean your number starts with WAC1890.

It is together with end of October scan, and I will add later. and put it with September to scan with it later.

So yeah just to let you know :) 

Don't want anyone to worry for nothing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Got super excited when I saw September 1st! But I’m assuming it’s a glitch in the system :unsure: hope everyone is doing well ! :D

B921486D-8CCA-43B0-89CE-AC1BF7F90311.jpeg

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Just-in-case18 said:

Got super excited when I saw September 1st! But I’m assuming it’s a glitch in the system :unsure: hope everyone is doing well ! :D

B921486D-8CCA-43B0-89CE-AC1BF7F90311.jpeg

That will be so great if will be true 😂

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Damaris Martis said:

That will be so great if will be true 😂

Either they'll go suddenly Oprah on us and Everyone will get a noa2 instantly!! Or it's a glitch and someone's is gonna get fired after 1000s of people try to call saying they are out of processing times 😂😂😂😂

Hi all,

I'm new to this. Sept filers too.

I'm so stressed out. I just went to the US embassy to apply for a tourist visa. Since the NOA2 is gonna take a while, we were thinking I could go over to the US and visit him for a 3 weeks trip in January. We were so excited. The interview went quickly and smoothly and my tourist visa was approved.

Since I was there already, I decided to ask about the K1. It was only then I learnt the US embassy in Brunei does not process and issue immigrant visa and my application will likely be sent to Singapore by the NVC. This means I will have to schedule my medical and interview in abroad in Singapore. First thought in my head is.... the cost.

Plus, according to the post above me, they seem to be processing the NOA2 faster too so this means we may receive it by January (which is good news of course), so it looks like my January trip to the US won't be happening (this is disappointing cos we have not seen each other for 1.5 years). I just wasted good money on the tourist visa.....

Timeline
4 hours ago, BK&MC said:

Hi all,

I'm new to this. Sept filers too.

I'm so stressed out. I just went to the US embassy to apply for a tourist visa. Since the NOA2 is gonna take a while, we were thinking I could go over to the US and visit him for a 3 weeks trip in January. We were so excited. The interview went quickly and smoothly and my tourist visa was approved.

Since I was there already, I decided to ask about the K1. It was only then I learnt the US embassy in Brunei does not process and issue immigrant visa and my application will likely be sent to Singapore by the NVC. This means I will have to schedule my medical and interview in abroad in Singapore. First thought in my head is.... the cost.

Plus, according to the post above me, they seem to be processing the NOA2 faster too so this means we may receive it by January (which is good news of course), so it looks like my January trip to the US won't be happening (this is disappointing cos we have not seen each other for 1.5 years). I just wasted good money on the tourist visa.....

If i will be you , I will just go to US , than marry here, take a lawyer and you will be fine. I had many friends who come under tourist visa and got marry here. Will just take a little bit longer to get the green card but at list you guys will be together. My brother got marry last yr and his fiance come on tourist visa and they had the wedding here in US , after 6 months she got her green card.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Damaris Martis said:

If i will be you , I will just go to US , than marry here, take a lawyer and you will be fine. I had many friends who come under tourist visa and got marry here. Will just take a little bit longer to get the green card but at list you guys will be together. My brother got marry last yr and his fiance come on tourist visa and they had the wedding here in US , after 6 months she got her green card.

One thing which is dangerous for you is that you already apply for fiance visa than got tourist visa. My sister in law didn't apply for fiancevisa they try directly turist visa. Since you apply for turist visa during the process of fiance visa you will have to justify really good to US emigration to let you in the US. You can get deportation if you don't prove that 100% you will go back. I know cases which they were turning back from US airport because the emigration didn't believe will turn back and will just intend to stay and marry. Good luck on your decisions. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.