AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

aaaaah so you are working there now. I thought cos you said you have nothing to do you are not working haha

well your journey sounds pretty amazing with being transferred to Japan! not bad no bad :)

And 4 years not being at home in your home country is a long time!

I hope you can figure out the last few days of Sept and start the statistics soon :) curious like crazy

"Working" 😂

Im living here for 10 years now. Started working here, because my work is extremely boring... but my fiancé said let's live in California! Literally the next day I got an offer that I had to reject.

now here I am suffering in the most boring job of them all.

this forum is a life savior for me

23 minutes ago, Naes said:

"Working" 😂

Im living here for 10 years now. Started working here, because my work is extremely boring... but my fiancé said let's live in California! Literally the next day I got an offer that I had to reject.

now here I am suffering in the most boring job of them all.

this forum is a life savior for me

oh so your fiancé is from cali? how did you guys meet then?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

oh so your fiancé is from cali? how did you guys meet then?

Our first date was in Germany and second was in Spain 😂😂 we are all over the place hence having a 2 pages letter to explain..

he was in the navy and stationed in Japan 3 years ago. But I didn't know him back then. We had a lot of mutual friends on Facebook and one day we couldn't agree on new James Bond movie (Brosnan forever!) at this time he was stationed in Spain and by chance I was in Germany for a business trip..after 1 week of endless conversations he came to see me! 

As any normal woman I thought I can't even get a normal guy to date in japan this guy is flying to meet me to another country!?!

so the most anxious woman on earth fell in love with the chillest cali boy ever... (which leads to me tracking all our cases and him telling me, baby it's ok we are not going to end up changing the wedding date)

How did you two meet?

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Naes said:

Our first date was in Germany and second was in Spain 😂😂 we are all over the place hence having a 2 pages letter to explain..

he was in the navy and stationed in Japan 3 years ago. But I didn't know him back then. We had a lot of mutual friends on Facebook and one day we couldn't agree on new James Bond movie (Brosnan forever!) at this time he was stationed in Spain and by chance I was in Germany for a business trip..after 1 week of endless conversations he came to see me! 

As any normal woman I thought I can't even get a normal guy to date in japan this guy is flying to meet me to another country!?!

so the most anxious woman on earth fell in love with the chillest cali boy ever... (which leads to me tracking all our cases and him telling me, baby it's ok we are not going to end up changing the wedding date)

How did you two meet?

it's so cute.
My fiance also always says to me: Marina patience ..... patience ....

Ни головы ни ножек

27 June 2017               i-129f sent from Moscow
14 July 2017                Texas Service Center

14 September 2017    California Service Center
21 September 2017    NOA1 Received Date
25 September 2017    NOA1 email/text confirmation

01 October 2017          NOA1 hardcopy

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ёжик said:

it's so cute.
My fiance also always says to me: Marina patience ..... patience ....

This is the training period... 

i wish they could explain where this patience and positivity is coming from?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

This is the training period... 

i wish they could explain where this patience and positivity is coming from?

I always ask my fiancé - How can you be so patient?

:reading:

He answers me - Because we are together, if you were as calm as me, I would not have fallen in love with you.

All the time my love, soon we will be together forever ......

it calms me down for 5 minutes maximum, then my patience again ends:girlwerewolf2xn:))))

Ни головы ни ножек

27 June 2017               i-129f sent from Moscow
14 July 2017                Texas Service Center

14 September 2017    California Service Center
21 September 2017    NOA1 Received Date
25 September 2017    NOA1 email/text confirmation

01 October 2017          NOA1 hardcopy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sorry if I'm interrupting the flow of conversation but has anyone been keeping track of their estimated time for I-129F to be adjudicated?

I remember when i submitted our NOA1 we had an estimate of late September, but now it's early March.
It's sad to see because it's already so long it would be a shame to see it get longer.
Has anyone looked into this, would it likely speed back up again?

I just miss my fiancé so much and want this time to go quickly, I recently started a job that I'm not happy about and haven't been able to change - the prospect of working this job for another year is not great, anyone else feeling similar?

Chris

21 hours ago, Pajares said:

Not for Christmas, but visiting Manila the first week of December for my birthday.  :-)

I will be in Manila from the 9th to the 15th.  I can't take the wait and my future asawa and kids need me as much as I need them!

Try to catch at least one sunset at White Moon Bar in Hotel H2O (Manila Ocean Park).  Pure heaven!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

chrily

I NOTICED MY ADJUDICATED DATE IS IN MARCH BUT IT KEEPS CHANGING.  I REALLY HATE THIS WAIT.  i PLAN ON MAKING ANOTHER TRIP TO MOROCCO BUT I WANT TO GO WHEN THE INTERVIEW IS SET. 

(SORRY FOR CAPS BUT MY KEYBOARD WONT UNSTICK FROM CAPS- I REALLY AM NOT SCREAMING LOL)

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

6 minutes ago, chrily said:

Sorry if I'm interrupting the flow of conversation but has anyone been keeping track of their estimated time for I-129F to be adjudicated?

I remember when i submitted our NOA1 we had an estimate of late September, but now it's early March.
It's sad to see because it's already so long it would be a shame to see it get longer.

I just miss my fiancé so much and want this time to go quickly, I recently started a job that I'm not happy about and haven't been able to change - the prospect of working this job for another year is not great, anyone else feeling similar?

Chris

Right now it is between 5 and 6 months for NOA2.  The NOA1 was sent to you on September 27.  That starts the clock.  Late April or early March seems to be about right with the current info available.

The wait is very difficult.  We are all in the same boat.  It gets worse as you get closer to the end!  Just relax and know that you get some control back after NVC!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Mayi & MiMi said:

chrily

I NOTICED MY ADJUDICATED DATE IS IN MARCH BUT IT KEEPS CHANGING.  I REALLY HATE THIS WAIT.  i PLAN ON MAKING ANOTHER TRIP TO MOROCCO BUT I WANT TO GO WHEN THE INTERVIEW IS SET. 

(SORRY FOR CAPS BUT MY KEYBOARD WONT UNSTICK FROM CAPS- I REALLY AM NOT SCREAMING LOL)

Don't get hung up on the dates here.  They are only based on the information of members here and many never update their timelines.  It is running between 5 and 6 months right now.  Don't watch that date too closely.  We are only about 8% of all filers.  The date changes almost daily and never in the right direction.  My original estimated date was September 6.  I am sitting at November 12 right now.  It will probably be early December when we actually see NOA2.  It sucks but it is where we are.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mayi & MiMi said:

chrily

yeah, I think seeing my fiancée will help a lot with the wait, good idea.

1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Right now it is between 5 and 6 months for NOA2.  The NOA1 was sent to you on September 27.  That starts the clock.  Late April or early March seems to be about right with the current info available.

The wait is very difficult.  We are all in the same boat.  It gets worse as you get closer to the end!  Just relax and know that you get some control back after NVC!

Thanks for the advice, you're right - I'll keep my own estimate and hop for the best, maybe just focus on the relationship rather than the visa for now and know we'll get there soon.

Timeline
On 10/17/2017 at 1:25 PM, chrily said:

Chris

Mine has actually slightly moved up but still within February! 

My fiancé and I have been trying to keep our minds off the process and know that our time will come! Working I feel like, is the only thing keeping us going while being separated. However, I know my fiancé dislikes his current job and is only doing it to save money for when he has to start the move over here. 

Once it’s at NVC things will move a lot quicker :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.