AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,764 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I don't know the first thing about tracking but I'm glad we have so many experts and case-stalkers! Hahaha.  It'll make the time go by for sure.  

8 hours ago, KatziGuthmann said:

Oh yes. When we were going to send the petition, we hoped to have NOA 2 before Cristmas :) 

I hope you get to see your fiance soon! We both felt so much better when we booked our flights for winter holidays, at least an exact date to wait for :)

Yes - we are spending 2 weeks together for Christmas - that's exactly my feeling!  We at least have a reliable countdown.  And hoping that soon after, things will move quickly with the process.  I wasn't planning on going back out there after the holidays - we really need to save the money (and my vacation time) for all the next steps with weddings and flights and paperwork.  

NOA1: 9/8/2017

NOA2: 3/14/2018

NVC Case # Available: 3/26/2018

Case left NVC: 4/3/2018

Packet 3 Rec'd: 6/11/2018 

Interview: 6/26/2018 Approved! :thumbs:

POE: 7/13/2018

Marriage: 8/25/2018 

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 10/3/18

Biometrics: 10/30/18

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, AbenaKofi said:

I don't know the first thing about tracking but I'm glad we have so many experts and case-stalkers! Hahaha.  It'll make the time go by for sure.  

Yes - we are spending 2 weeks together for Christmas - that's exactly my feeling!  We at least have a reliable countdown.  And hoping that soon after, things will move quickly with the process.  I wasn't planning on going back out there after the holidays - we really need to save the money (and my vacation time) for all the next steps with weddings and flights and paperwork.  

Yes! I'm counting the days too :) and probably after this trip we'll just have to wait for about 1-1.5 months to get approved, and then the things start to move quicker :)

K-1 journey (Sept 2017 - July 2018)

Spoiler

08/31/2017 - petition mailed                                             03/27/2018 - embassy received, "ready"           

09/05/2017 - case received                                               05/07/2018 - medical - passed 

09/07/2017 - NOA1                                                             05/10/2018 - interview - approved

03/07/2018 - NOA2 (case status updated 03/08)         05/14/2018 - VOH

03/22/2018 - NVC received & case # assigned          06/18/2018 - POE Seattle

03/26/2018 - NVC left                                                        07/07/2018 - wedding

AOS journey (Sept 2018 - Jan 2019)

Spoiler

09/05/2018 - petition mailed (I-485 + I-765 + I-131)

09/07/2018 - cases received 

09/13/2018 - NOA1s

10/05/2018 - biometrics appointment

12/07/2018 - interview scheduled

01/15/2019 - interview - approved

xx/xx/2019 - combo card approved

xx/xx/2019 - combo card received

01/22/2019 - Green Card received

ROC journey (Oct 2020 - Jun 2021)

Spoiler

10/16/2020 - 01/14/2021 - window for applying

10/26/2020 - petition mailed

10/29/2020 - case received

11/25/2020 - check cashed

11/23/2020 - NOA1

12/16/2020 - biometrics appointment/waived

xx/xx/xxxx - interview scheduled

xx/xx/xxxx - interview 

06/03/2022 - ROC petition approved

06/07/2022 - green card received

Naturalization journey (Jan 2022 - )

01/31/2022 - N-400 form filed online

01/31/2022 - biometrics reuse notice

xx/xx/xxxx - interview scheduled

xx/xx/xxxx - interview

xx/xx/xxxx - oath ceremony

we just booked our Xmas Trip :wub: 

so now we have 2 countdowns and the process is a itzy tiny bit easier! wohoooooo

let's hope a lot of may-filers get approvals today!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello 9/17 filers! 

Sent ours in 9-25-17 and NOA1 10-3-17.  Im way too anxious about the next step.  I hate the wait but I am ready to present everything they need (this isnt my first journey, but definitely my last).

Good luck to all

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/15/2017 at 12:22 PM, Swissmiss82 said:

what are your plans for Xmas? Are you able to visit each other somehow?

Not for Christmas, but visiting Manila the first week of December for my birthday.  :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

I wish i could visit my fiance, however he's teaching me patience. Im thinking of visiting him for the interview so we will see 

Edited by AntoinetteB

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi everyone

I need someone with the noa1 date of 29th of September. Not the receipt date but USCIS received date.

I do not know the reason but my app doesn't show anyone further than 28ths case numbers. I am just trying to know what is your number so I can put it to the September filers scan. 

1 hour ago, Naes said:

Hi everyone

I need someone with the noa1 date of 29th of September. Not the receipt date but USCIS received date.

I do not know the reason but my app doesn't show anyone further than 28ths case numbers. I am just trying to know what is your number so I can put it to the September filers scan. 

is it possible that they didn't get any files or called it receiving date, and skipped to oct?

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

is it possible that they didn't get any files or called it receiving date, and skipped to oct?

Right now I'm not getting any number after that date but I'll check when I get home with the computer scan.

or I'm guessing. They change this wac number with the fiscal year which ended at September. And October numbers will start wac18...

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Right now I'm not getting any number after that date but I'll check when I get home with the computer scan.

or I'm guessing. They change this wac number with the fiscal year which ended at September. And October numbers will start wac18...

We are so lucky that someone (YOU!) know how to do this :)

Do you have an estimate of how many K1 files you got until that date?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

We are so lucky that someone (YOU!) know how to do this :)

Do you have an estimate of how many K1 files you got until that date?

Not yet but I'll have it by this weekend hopefully.

to have all June- September filers estimate I need to scan aproximately 120000 cases (which I'm going to do... cause really I have nothing to do) but September is way ahead and May is moving so slowly so it's actually possible to do this! 

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Not yet but I'll have it by this weekend hopefully.

to have all June- September filers estimate I need to scan aproximately 120000 cases (which I'm going to do... cause really I have nothing to do) but September is way ahead and May is moving so slowly so it's actually possible to do this! 

gosh you are a genius seriously!

that will help sooo much! i can't wait to see the statistics and the overview on the process moving :)

we are so lucky to have someone in our group that understands how to do this!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

gosh you are a genius seriously!

that will help sooo much! i can't wait to see the statistics and the overview on the process moving :)

we are so lucky to have someone in our group that understands how to do this!

People who made this script is Genious!

and I'm so thankful for this company that trained me in data... yet they have no idea I'll be quitting the moment I can be with my SO.. sad for the company yay for me!

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

People who made this script is Genious!

and I'm so thankful for this company that trained me in data... yet they have no idea I'll be quitting the moment I can be with my SO.. sad for the company yay for me!

yes! and good things is: this process will probably teach you a lot too so you can learn more and be ready for the big move and a new job there :)

so what are you going to do until the visa goes through?

we initially planned for me to quit my job and apartment etc for end of nov or dec. but with all these delays it won't be before end of jan so I can save a little more money.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

yes! and good things is: this process will probably teach you a lot too so you can learn more and be ready for the big move and a new job there :)

so what are you going to do until the visa goes through?

we initially planned for me to quit my job and apartment etc for end of nov or dec. but with all these delays it won't be before end of jan so I can save a little more money.

I'm actually lucky. Because our wedding date (hopefully) is end of July. So we were actually thinking that we're starting too early and how can I get my medical without expiring in... December... oh good times...

now its accidentally ally on the perfect timeline!

Im an expat in japan and didn't go back to Turkey (I'm Turkish) for 4 years.. so i am thinking on staying here till June and go to Turkey for a nice tan before the wedding...

till then I'm working and after my lease is up in march, I'll be couch surfing in my friends apartments! Pj parties every night!

so I'll be saving all that rent money too.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.