dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Hannah53 said:

Has anyone from Mexico called or received anything yet?

i haven't called today.

my cc was 8/24 

thanks in advance! 

I called about 5 minutes ago, my case was closed September 6th and we don't have an appointment yet but your case was closed before ours, try to call now wait time was about 13 minutes for me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Well lady's and gents. The beginning of the month has come and gone. I think it's official that we will not be getting a October date. But it's only two weeks until until the end of the month and we will hopefully be receiving the date for November! We have waited this long I guess just alittle more!

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
29 minutes ago, tujna said:

This morning got the P4 letter - interview for my hubby October 5! 

CC was July 27.  Then my priority date retrogressed but is current on October 1.

Also, a few of the reps told me that we would not be hearing about an interview until October 1 - go figure!

Wow ! Big congrats....happy dance for you:jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Well lady's and gents. The beginning of the month has come and gone. I think it's official that we will not be getting a October date. But it's only two weeks until until the end of the month and we will hopefully be receiving the date for November! We have waited this long I guess just alittle more!

It's gonna be here sooner than you know it! :)  Good luck!

6 hours ago, Segun1988 said:

And if I may ask does the agent  says for all countries embassy or just for urs ?

My case will be sent to Guangzhou, China. He didn't say if that was for all countries. I don't know how accurate his claim could be. Two weeks ago when I called, they said usually the appointments would be all out in the first week of the month. Based on data in the spreadsheet, obviously that is not the case.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Hannah53 said:

Has anyone from Mexico called or received anything yet?

i haven't called today.

my cc was 8/24 

thanks in advance! 

My husband had CC on 8/8 and his interview is scheduled for 10/3 in Ciudad Juarez I had been calling NVC to know if there was any update that's how I found out first about his interview date... Hope you get a date soon 😊

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sdk0716 said:

My husband had CC on 8/8 and his interview is scheduled for 10/3 in Ciudad Juarez I had been calling NVC to know if there was any update that's how I found out first about his interview date... Hope you get a date soon 😊

When did they give you the interview date ? 

How long after CC?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 9/12/2017 at 2:18 AM, trininurse said:

hey @JBMG hope all is well 

Thanks sweetie.. super crazy busy trying to sell everything, visiting family and friends before departure. hope you're well.. I should have some free time in the next week or so to see what's going on here. ;) A BIG BIG Congrats to you on your CC!!! you're almost there. ;) 

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Sdk0716 said:

Thank you! 

if you don't mind sharing when you received your appt and also how many days after of applicable did you get an email? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.