dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

Timeline

So I called NVC to see if we got a date yet and they told us me no.

However, a little while ago I had gotten an email from the CSRA stating that I hadn't yet registered my interview appointment, with a link to register it.

I knew I'd eventually have to register because I had heard Montreal requires you to do so, but when I followed the link it said I could only register if I had received a date from NVC.

But today I went to the link again and there was a new option saying I could register if I had received an email instructing me to do so.

So I registered (which basically consisted of entering my ds-260 #, personal info) then the website said our interview date is October 6!

This despite me having called NVC tonight and them still having said we dont have a date. They didn't know much about the CSRA so didnt give me much info and told me to ask the consulate.

has anyone experience this or had to register with CSRA??? Im worried i did something wrong or wasnt supposed to register since no NVC date.

please let me know! Cr-1 w montreal

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, leijin3 said:

CC 08/28. I just called NVC, the agent says unforunately tomorrow will be the last day of getting an October interview appoitment. If we don't get it then we'll have to wait for next month.

I wish to get oct interview date , when did u get cc and what's ur visa category?

Timeline
8 hours ago, leijin3 said:

CC 08/28. I just called NVC, the agent says unforunately tomorrow will be the last day of getting an October interview appoitment. If we don't get it then we'll have to wait for next month.

And if I may ask does the agent  says for all countries embassy or just for urs ?

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Segun1988 said:

And if I may ask does the agent  says for all countries embassy or just for urs ?

Have you called again since the last time? They're open now and this is the best time to call as you won't have to wait at all before your call is picked. Please share the good news.

On 9/14/2017 at 10:51 AM, HolaRome said:

Got interview scheduled today at Manila embassy!

CC: 09/08

Interview date: 10/19!!!!!

yay! My hubby will finally meet his baby! 

Congrats! My husband is having his interview at the embassy in Manila next month too! Good luck to us all! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ebony1 said:

Have you called again since the last time? They're open now and this is the best time to call as you won't have to wait at all before your call is picked. Please share the good news.

I have called and still same story ,😞 , the lady I spoke to said interview comes end of the month I don't know how true is that 

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

I have called and still same story ,😞 , the lady I spoke to said interview comes end of the month I don't know how true is that 

I really don't know how true that is but based on the info on spreadsheet, dates are usually given at the end/beginning and middle of the month. Maybe she meant to say that Lagos does not have available slots till end of the month. Let's pray we get by this month end....it's just about 2weeks away.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

Today is the last day of scheduling for October as far as I know. The 28th or 29th of September untill the 15th of October they'll start scheduling for November. 

We called last night. No interview yet 😩😩

Timeline
12 hours ago, hitexuga said:

So I called NVC to see if we got a date yet and they told us me no.

However, a little while ago I had gotten an email from the CSRA stating that I hadn't yet registered my interview appointment, with a link to register it.

I knew I'd eventually have to register because I had heard Montreal requires you to do so, but when I followed the link it said I could only register if I had received a date from NVC.

But today I went to the link again and there was a new option saying I could register if I had received an email instructing me to do so.

So I registered (which basically consisted of entering my ds-260 #, personal info) then the website said our interview date is October 6!

This despite me having called NVC tonight and them still having said we dont have a date. They didn't know much about the CSRA so didnt give me much info and told me to ask the consulate.

has anyone experience this or had to register with CSRA??? Im worried i did something wrong or wasnt supposed to register since no NVC date.

please let me know! Cr-1 w montreal

No one? :/

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
13 hours ago, leijin3 said:

What embassy ?

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

This morning got the P4 letter - interview for my hubby October 5! 

CC was July 27.  Then my priority date retrogressed but is current on October 1.

Also, a few of the reps told me that we would not be hearing about an interview until October 1 - go figure!

Edited by tujna

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Hannah53 said:

Has anyone from Mexico called or received anything yet?

i haven't called today.

my cc was 8/24 

thanks in advance! 

I called yesterday and nothing yet! CC 8/28. I think we will have to wait until the end of the month and hopefully we'll get an interview date in November.

Long wait! :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.