dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me how to get the (Confirmation  page  from the  Form  DS-260  Application  for  an  Immigrant  Visa  you  submitted  online at  ceac.state.gov/iv.)? Thanks for your help.  A.  James.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello vj

My POE at seatac yesterday  was successful no hassle just handed over my package and the CBP officer went through few things that's was it and i was changing address and it was a done,got another WELCOME TO AMERICA 😂😂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, SP&SP said:

Hello vj

My POE at seatac yesterday  was successful no hassle just handed over my package and the CBP officer went through few things that's was it and i was changing address and it was a done,got another WELCOME TO AMERICA 😂😂

Congratulations 

1 hour ago, James A said:

Can anyone tell me how to get the (Confirmation  page  from the  Form  DS-260  Application  for  an  Immigrant  Visa  you  submitted  online at  ceac.state.gov/iv.)? Thanks for your help.  A.  James.  

Yes, go to www.ceac.gov and click on the link that says fee payment. Log in with your invoice number and case number. Then, at the top on the right you'll see IV Application. Click on that. Then a line will come up and you can click view. Then click on the link up top that says sign. That's where you can see the completed DS-260 and in the middle of the page there it'll say Print Confirmation. 

Edited by cleon86

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
3 hours ago, Roor.M said:

Lost hope in October 😩. But praying! 

46 days...and counting. May we all get our interview sooner than we think and the visa would be valid for more than a month!

46 days waiting for the interview date? Wow!

So i guess with an CC of 8/27 i have a loong wait ahead of me.

Edited by uhondo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
31 minutes ago, uhondo said:

Yea! 28th July. Been calling the NVC and emailing the embassy but nothing is new. My embassy is in Khartoum,  Sudan! 

What about you? Which country? 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, uhondo said:

Don't lose hope! I saw several people get their interview much faster! It really depends on your embassy and even when you got CC (if you got CC close to the time of the month when NVC releases dates, then I'd imagine you have more chances of hearing from them in fewer days, right?)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
56 minutes ago, uhondo said:

Interview scheduling depends on the embassy workload 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Roor.M said:

Yea! 28th July. Been calling the NVC and emailing the embassy but nothing is new. My embassy is in Khartoum,  Sudan! 

What about you? Which country? 

Nairobi, Kenya. 

Hang in there, it shall pass.

1 hour ago, hitexuga said:

Don't lose hope! I saw several people get their interview much faster! It really depends on your embassy and even when you got CC (if you got CC close to the time of the month when NVC releases dates, then I'd imagine you have more chances of hearing from them in fewer days, right?)

I hear its 45-60 days, on average.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
1 hour ago, hitexuga said:

Exactly some got it real fast like in a week or less (may they be blessed for the rest of the journey). But generally the average wait is 2 months might be more or less. Like I said I got cc a while ago and I'm just chilling you know...seems like November will "hopefully" be the month I have my interview. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Roor.M said:

Exactly some got it real fast like in a week or less (may they be blessed for the rest of the journey). But generally the average wait is 2 months might be more or less. Like I said I got cc a while ago and I'm just chilling you know...seems like November will "hopefully" be the month I have my interview. 

Still working to update my timeline, but just for the record, my PD is 3/2010. Its hard to imagine, but 7.5 + years have already elapsed with me waiting for the PD to become current, separated from a relative. Given, i had been busy with other things, but it really has been a long, long time. A lot has happened in that time. One thing i learned is that i cannot make the wheels of immigration run any faster.  And i resigned to fate; If it is meant to be it will be.

I hope your interview gets scheduled soon.

Edited by uhondo

2 hours ago, uhondo said:

I think it really depends on the country. I had a CC of 8/25 and our interview is 10/19. 

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.