Amica Nostra

The Witch Hunt Caldron Heats up Megathread

143 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

51iH3r0qRpL.jpg

Seeing you and Tedz are the Damon and affleck of VJ this will make you chuckle.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/348951-matt-damon-directors-had-to-write-trump-a-part-to-shoot-movies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Seeing you and Tedz are the Damon and affleck of VJ this will make you chuckle.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/348951-matt-damon-directors-had-to-write-trump-a-part-to-shoot-movies

"You have to waste an hour of your day with a bullshit shot: Donald Trump walks in and Al Pacino’s like, 'Hello, Mr. Trump!' - you had to call him by name - and then he exits."

"As a blind man he couldn't see me so the actual line was "Hello, Mr. Trump, I recognized you from the smell of cheesy cologne and bull s****, huhua!"

Edited by Il Mango Dulce

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

"You have to waste an hour of your day with a bullshit shot: Donald Trump walks in and Al Pacino’s like, 'Hello, Mr. Trump!' - you had to call him by name - and then he exits."

"As a blind man he couldn't see me so the actual line was "Hello, Mr. Trump, I recognized you from the smell of cheesy cologne and bull s****, huhua!"

Russia mad, bro !

https://www.apnews.com/c40913bfdbd94120815709e1975a6fcc

Russia calls in US diplomat to protest alleged office search!

barbequed borscht for everyone . On the house!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

9 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

One of the funniest posts evaaaar. Plus a million. I'm a billionaire!

Timeline

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-tower-wiretap_us_59aaf8f3e4b0b5e530ff0a63

so Sessions' own DoJ says there are no records of TT wiretapping, yet Trump's lawyers have accused Comey of being the one "prone to exaggeration"

the irony!B-)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, Jacque67 said:

One of the funniest posts evaaaar. Plus a million. I'm a billionaire!

still I really made Home Alone 2 the block buster it was

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline

Interesting .

Ty Cobb (Trump's lawyer) wrote Natasha Bertrand, at 1.30 am on Saturday, to ask if she was on drugs.

Another Trump lawyer cracking.

(she's the political correspondent at business insider)

Edited by Jacque67

Timeline
8 hours ago, Jacque67 said:

Interesting .

Ty Cobb (Trump's lawyer) wrote Natasha Bertrand, at 1.30 am on Saturday, to ask if she was on drugs.

Another Trump lawyer cracking.

(she's the political correspondent at business insider)

The write up.

Longtime federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti, who first argued that McGahn's testimony could prove central to Mueller's obstruction case, told Business Insider that it is "very hard to believe that Trump's letter, which has been described as a 'rant,' was consistent with a careful analysis by Rod Rosenstein." 

Mariotti also noted that Cobb said Trump's letter was "quite" — rather than entirely — consistent with Rosenstein's memo, leaving room for a potential disconnect. Rosenstein's memo also does not mention Russia at all, as Trump's letter reportedly did. 

Trump reportedly drafted the letter with Stephen Miller, his policy adviser and an ally of former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon. Miller has emerged as a hardline player in the Trump administration, and has been seen, in some cases, as helping Trump appeal to his more incendiary instincts.

Cobb wrote: "There was broad support and little IF ANY objection within the White House for the action in question which, as your earlier reporting OMITS, was precipitated by and immediately on the heels of Director Comey's Congressional testimony."

Cobb did not explain when asked why, if there was little objection within the White House, the letter was sent to the DOJ rather than Comey himself. 

Instead, he asked this reporter via email, "Are you on drugs? Have you read anything else on this???" 

As Mariotti noted, Cobb did not rule out that McGahn objected — an objection "that  could be very important " to Mueller's obstruction case. 

The Wall Street Journal reported last week that Trump's legal team was trying to fend off an obstruction-of-justice charge from Mueller's investigators by arguing that the president has the authority to fire whomever he wants, and that Comey is an unreliable witness.

Cobb also refused to clarify whether the president had already asked the DOJ to look into Comey prior to the May 3 Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, in which Comey testified that the FBI was still investigating whether there was "any coordination" between the Trump campaign and Russian officials during the election.

Responding to questions about his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, Comey testified during that hearing that it made him "mildly nauseous" to think that the FBI "might have had some impact on the election."

Trump was apparently annoyed with Comey for implying that the election was somehow swayed by the director's controversial decision to tell Congress that he was reexamining Clinton's emails 11 days before the election. 

Comey had not allowed the White House to review his testimony, which Trump and his aides considered "an act of insubordination," according to Reuters. The Times echoed that report, saying Trump was broadly irked by his inability to gain assurances of loyalty from Comey. He was fired six days later.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-lawyer-ty-cobb-comey-letter-2017-9

Timeline

Keith Schiller was never just a bodyguard. He's worked for Trump since 1999 and in nearly 20 years has become one of a handful of people outside of Trump's immediate family that the president truly trusts.

Now he's leaving the White House, and Trump's friends worry about the effect Schiller's absence will have on the president's psyche. Trump believes Schiller "tells him the truth because the only dog he has in the fight is the boss," a friend told Axios. Trump confides in Schiller and asks his advice about everything, including policy.

Schiller, a former NYPD officer who is beloved by the original staff from the Trump campaign, is also a Breitbart-style conservative who kept Trump in touch with the Republican base and with the law enforcement community.