Amica Nostra

It’s Time: Congress Needs to Open a Formal Impeachment Inquiry

39 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 minute ago, spookyturtle said:

I disavowed all hate and racist groups but respect their right to free speech. And being able to peacefully protest. But that wasn't the point of the thread at all, was it? We all know why the thread was started and what its purpose was. 

It is right to disavow all hate, I just can't get my head around anyone having the right to spew hate out of their mouth but that's the law of the land so I respect it. 

Of course but it was quite fun watching some do mental gymnastics to twist things to suit their narrative. 

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

Timeline
Just now, spookyturtle said:

It's beyond hissy fits. I do believe that there are some here who can have a healthy discussion. For others, I don't believe it's possible. 

Again, it's a matter of maturity. You can't teach that, not can you rush it. 

1 minute ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

It is right to disavow all hate, I just can't get my head around anyone having the right to spew hate out of their mouth but that's the law of the land so I respect it. 

Of course but it was quite fun watching some do mental gymnastics to twist things to suit their narrative. 

That's what you get with free speech. I don't understand all the hate and never will. If they aren't breaking the law, they can say what they want. Some seem to love making fools out of themselves. 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

Again, it's a matter of maturity. You can't teach that, not can you rush it. 

Given the amount of meme's used I don't think maturity applies. 

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

Generally its reserved for election season, but this time around we have a special group of snowflakes who have trouble coping with someone they didn't vote for being President, and they prefer terrorist methods to get their way.

The issue with Trump for me and many others is fitness for the office. Dismissal of his lying with claims that the issues lied about are small is disingenuous. And dismissive of the fact that Trump appears to genuinely believe his nonsense even when one bit of nonsense contradicts previous nonsense. Trump appears to delusionally believe everything he says.

Certainly it appears that there have been some questionable if not outright criminal acts as well but mental instability and a childish temperment are reason enough for impeachment to me.

Impeachment isn't about unhappiness over the election. Impeachment isn't going to put Hillary Clinton in the White House. To be crystal clear Clinton wasn't a great choice either, though it is difficult to conceive how she could have been worse.

Edited by ready4ONE

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline
23 minutes ago, ready4ONE said:

Impeachment isn't about unhappiness over the election.

You can state this all you like, you can't erase every massive fit the left have done since the election (protests, riots, "marches", harassing electors, trying to overturn the certification, etc.) to show the election is exactly what its about. 

And in not getting their way, they've increasingly been upping the ante with fake news, Russia conspiracies, trying to tie every single Trump admin and cabinet member to Russia in some way, repeated impeachment calls, threats of assassination, attacking and lashing out at anyone that criticizes them.. 

If there's anyone that's mentally unstable its the left, for sure. While I'm sure Trump is quite frustrated over the stupidity from not only the Dems but the Republicans as well, he is very much sane, even if he naively surrounds himself with dissenting views in a time where those people with dissenting views seek to undermine him.

Edited by IAMX

16 hours ago, IAMX said:

Impeachment sort of needs a serious crime...

The left have called for his impeachment since before he was even President. There's no way to take any of this impeachment stuff seriously. The left are trying every method, including violence, to politically get their way. While I'm normally a bargaining person, when it comes to these kind of tantrums, they deserve 0% of their way. The left deserve to be mocked and derided for their astounding stupidity and lashing out, not bargained with.

Or at the very least a crime of which there is none. Funny the article insists he should be impeached for his crimes but fails to list any of his alleged crimes. More temper tantrums from the left. We're coming up on a year since Trump won the election and the left still hasn't gotten over it. Pretty sad.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

Or at the very least a crime of which there is none. Funny the article insists he should be impeached for his crimes but fails to list any of his alleged crimes. More temper tantrums from the left. We're coming up on a year since Trump won the election and the left still hasn't gotten over it. Pretty sad.

Its been a pretty miserable year for the left.

Given they've gained absolutely no ground on their attempts to liken everything Trump to white supremacy, Russia, etc., they're simply kicking up a lot of dust about white supremacy in general to try and forcefully compel people to accept their stupidity.

17 hours ago, spookyturtle said:

S

Short and straight to the point. The whining and throwing tantrums about the left overlooks the simple statement that you posted. If he has committed an impeachable offense, go for it. I don't think not liking him is grounds for impeachment. Ditto for the Russian ties, bring forth the evidence or move on. 

Same as the right wackos that called for obummers impeachment cause they didn't like him.

Now it's the crazies on the left 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Same as the right wackos that called for obummers impeachment cause they didn't like him.

Now it's the crazies on the left 

We're talking different levels of crazy.

Lefties should revel in the fact that they're pummeling the right in the competition for which group of nutjobs can be more crazy.

They should buy themselves a trophy. It can possibly be like a pacifier to an infant when being excessively upset.

Edited by IAMX

2 hours ago, IAMX said:

You can state this all you like, you can't erase every massive fit the left have done since the election (protests, riots, "marches", harassing electors, trying to overturn the certification, etc.) to show the election is exactly what its about. 

And in not getting their way, they've increasingly been upping the ante with fake news, Russia conspiracies, trying to tie every single Trump admin and cabinet member to Russia in some way, repeated impeachment calls, threats of assassination, attacking and lashing out at anyone that criticizes them.. 

If there's anyone that's mentally unstable its the left, for sure. While I'm sure Trump is quite frustrated over the stupidity from not only the Dems but the Republicans as well, he is very much sane, even if he naively surrounds himself with dissenting views in a time where those people with dissenting views seek to undermine him.

Exactly what part of Donald Trump not accepting the results of the election with his insane and baseless claim of millions of illegal votes don't you understand? Donald Trump is self undermining, pointing out that inconvenient fact is not having a tantrum.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ready4ONE said:

Exactly what part of Donald Trump not accepting the results of the election with his insane and baseless claim of millions of illegal votes don't you understand? Donald Trump is self undermining, pointing out that inconvenient fact is not having a tantrum.

You say Trump is self undermining, people knew what Trump's personality was like before he was elected. 

I guess it hasn't hit you yet that this is what people wanted. The opposite of self undermining.

Clearly you are on shaky ground and are making desperate attempts to tell yourself, by any means necessary, that Trump is hurting himself or is on his last leg, when in fact all he needs to do is hold out in his hand the behavior exemplified by yourself and countless other lefties and whammo, he looks better. If one doesn't believe me, it's perfectly fine to believe your own narrative.. I just have the backing of the election result as proof.

Edited by IAMX