IAMX

In 2017, It’s Okay To Do Whatever You Want To Nazis, And A ‘Nazi’ Is Anybody You Don’t Like (3 steps to becoming Antifa)

76 posts in this topic

Timeline

Laura Ingraham Recommends Declaring Antifa A Terrorist Organization

Ingraham said she hopes the Trump administration is looking into Antifa, because people’s lives could be at stake.

“It’s kind of an amalgam of a bunch of left wing anarchists and activists. There is not one central organization. They’re all over the place. But there is a way to pursue this and I hope this administration is looking at this very carefully because people could die here,” she said.

Ingraham added that prominent Democrats have still not come out and condemned the left wing group, despite its inflammatory actions.

“Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, we are waiting for the condemnation. Barack Obama, all these other people. How about the Bushes? Have the Bushes commented about Antifa? I would like to hear them on that,” she said.

“Imagine if the roles were reversed here and any type of conservative group that was taking bats and pepper spray to peaceful liberal left wing protesters,” Ingraham said. “Imagine that story. It wouldn’t have been on page A3 of the Washington Post.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/laura-ingraham-recommends-declaring-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/

So much this.. and on top of the fact that attacking people with guns typically doesn't end well. Antifa should consider itself lucky it hasn't found its violent members on the flip side. No doubt the Houston floods will be nothing compared to lefty tears once the bear bites back after being poked so many times. And no one will feel sorry for them. :lol:

5 minutes ago, IAMX said:

No doubt the Houston floods will be nothing compared to lefty tears once the bear bites back after being poked so many times. And no one will feel sorry for them. :lol:

the bear getting poked is nazis and white supremacists. how dare the left resist such honorable ideologies?! lol. i know who i don't feel sorry for...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

It, is,,,,,

You went from dulcet to superfluous in a 💓 beat.  Did you get two shots of covfefe in your Robert Lee this AM?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

9 hours ago, IAMX said:

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

Not dead. Why would I cater to your laziness by spoon-feeding you and quote your own words? (hint: it starts on page 1)

If you were ok with the protesters being identified and I misunderstood your ramblings, then just say so; it would be coherent with your current "I like it. Let the doxxing begin." statement.

Timeline

21 minutes ago, Lemonslice said:

Not dead. Why would I cater to your laziness by spoon-feeding you and quote your own words? (hint: it starts on page 1)

If you were ok with the protesters being identified and I misunderstood your ramblings, then just say so; it would be coherent with your current "I like it. Let the doxxing begin." statement.

Last I checked the person making an assertion is the one who is required to prove their explanation, not the other way around.. speaking of laziness.

Hint: You can link a thread and fruitlessly require me to go search for whatever you're talking about, or you can just quote it. However you wish to proceed in this discussion, doesn't matter to me either way.

Edited by IAMX

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
28 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

speaking of lazy, somebody roll my eyes for me. 

not on the first date...........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
23 hours ago, Boiler said:

Might want to consider that when calling everybody a Nazi.

I will accept by your silence that this line was not directed at me.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
53 minutes ago, IAMX said:

Last I checked the person making an assertion is the one who is required to prove their explanation, not the other way around.. speaking of laziness.

Hint: You can link a thread and fruitlessly require me to go search for whatever you're talking about, or you can just quote it. However you wish to proceed in this discussion, doesn't matter to me either way.

You seem to be able to find random links on Antifa and cultural Marxism several times a day, but you don't remember this?

"I like it. Let the doxxing begin"

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg