IAMX

In 2017, It’s Okay To Do Whatever You Want To Nazis, And A ‘Nazi’ Is Anybody You Don’t Like (3 steps to becoming Antifa)

76 posts in this topic

Timeline

Becoming an anti-fascist, or Antifa, is easy. It just takes three steps:

1. Find Nazis in the street and attack them
  2. If you can’t find any Nazis nearby, just call anybody you don’t like a Nazi
  3. Bask in the glowing support of the American mainstream press

That’s what we saw yesterday in Berkeley. A very small number of people who assembled peacefully were beaten and harassed in broad daylight by a huge mob of masked thugs. And it’s accepted, because… well, because we really don’t like those people. They voted for Trump. They’re “Nazis.”

But what happens when the hateful mob can’t find a handy target to hate? They have to make do with whoever happens to be around.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/28/in-2017-its-okay-to-do-whatever-you-want-to-nazis-and-a-nazi-is-anybody-you-dont-like/

Just hate those Nazi journalists walking around, wearing polo shirts, and recording people. Thank Allah the Nazi hunters stole his property from him and acted like zoo animals. This is most definitely how to get what you want. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

apparently a polo shirt marks one as a nazi?  wow!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

First they came for the Polo Shirts, and I did not speak out—
Because I do not wear a Polo Shirt

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out— 
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out— 
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Steeleballz said:

Don't we already have a thread about the Berkeley protests?

Antifa is the new shiny thing. LOL. 

Squirrels. Crack. You know the rest.

Edited by CaliCat

Timeline

Antifa can do know wrong

cc64fdd050a4df6ce622ccd2badbf35f.jpg

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

This is a good read, for all the kind hearted out there who support the good Nazis, and their harmless campaign. If it sounds familiar, it's because history has this nagging habit of coming around.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/hitler-appeased-at-munich

On 9/30/1938, Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, French Premier Edouard Daladier, and British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain sign the Munich Pact, which seals the fate of Czechoslovakia, virtually handing it over to Germany in the name of peace. Upon return to Britain, Chamberlain would declare that the meeting had achieved “peace in our time.”

Although the agreement was to give into Hitler’s hands only the Sudentenland, that part of Czechoslovakia where 3 million ethnic Germans lived, it also handed over to the Nazi war machine 66 percent of Czechoslovakia’s coal, 70 percent of its iron and steel, and 70 percent of its electrical power. It also left the Czech nation open to complete domination by Germany. In short, the Munich Pact sacrificed the autonomy of Czechoslovakia on the altar of short-term peace-very short term. The terrorized Czech government was eventually forced to surrender the western provinces of Bohemia and Moravia (which became a protectorate of Germany) and finally Slovakia and the Carpathian Ukraine. In each of these partitioned regions, Germany set up puppet, pro-Nazi regimes that served the military and political ends of Adolf Hitler. By the time of the invasion of Poland in September 1939, the nation called “Czechoslovakia” no longer existed.

It was Neville Chamberlain who would be best remembered as the champion of the Munich Pact, having met privately with Hitler at Berchtesgaden, the dictator’s mountaintop retreat, before the Munich conference. Chamberlain, convinced that Hitler’s territorial demands were not unreasonable (and that Hitler was a “gentleman”), persuaded the French to join him in pressuring Czechoslovakia to submit to the Fuhrer’s demands. Upon Hitler’s invasion of Poland a year later, Chamberlain was put in the embarrassing situation of announcing that a “state of war” existed between Germany and Britain. By the time Hitler occupied Norway and Denmark, Chamberlain was finished as a credible leader. “Depart, I say, and let us have done with you!” one member of Parliament said to him, quoting Oliver Cromwell. Winston Churchill would succeed him as prime minister soon afterwards.

Edited by CaliCat

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

Don't we already have a thread about the Berkeley protests?

We need to merge all the Antifa threads with one from 2007 and then close the thread

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
33 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

This is a good read, for all the kind hearted out there who support the good Nazis, and their harmless campaign. If it sounds familiar, it's because history has this nagging habit of coming around.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/hitler-appeased-at-munich

On 9/30/1938, Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, French Premier Edouard Daladier, and British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain sign the Munich Pact, which seals the fate of Czechoslovakia, virtually handing it over to Germany in the name of peace. Upon return to Britain, Chamberlain would declare that the meeting had achieved “peace in our time.”

Although the agreement was to give into Hitler’s hands only the Sudentenland, that part of Czechoslovakia where 3 million ethnic Germans lived, it also handed over to the Nazi war machine 66 percent of Czechoslovakia’s coal, 70 percent of its iron and steel, and 70 percent of its electrical power. It also left the Czech nation open to complete domination by Germany. In short, the Munich Pact sacrificed the autonomy of Czechoslovakia on the altar of short-term peace-very short term. The terrorized Czech government was eventually forced to surrender the western provinces of Bohemia and Moravia (which became a protectorate of Germany) and finally Slovakia and the Carpathian Ukraine. In each of these partitioned regions, Germany set up puppet, pro-Nazi regimes that served the military and political ends of Adolf Hitler. By the time of the invasion of Poland in September 1939, the nation called “Czechoslovakia” no longer existed.

It was Neville Chamberlain who would be best remembered as the champion of the Munich Pact, having met privately with Hitler at Berchtesgaden, the dictator’s mountaintop retreat, before the Munich conference. Chamberlain, convinced that Hitler’s territorial demands were not unreasonable (and that Hitler was a “gentleman”), persuaded the French to join him in pressuring Czechoslovakia to submit to the Fuhrer’s demands. Upon Hitler’s invasion of Poland a year later, Chamberlain was put in the embarrassing situation of announcing that a “state of war” existed between Germany and Britain. By the time Hitler occupied Norway and Denmark, Chamberlain was finished as a credible leader. “Depart, I say, and let us have done with you!” one member of Parliament said to him, quoting Oliver Cromwell. Winston Churchill would succeed him as prime minister soon afterwards.

Never seen anybody here support Nazi's, you are preaching to the converted.

I saw the dailymail earlier had a article about the protests and they had pictures of a journalist 1.Antifa trying to take his camera 2.Antifa beating him for not giving it up 3. And finally being led away bloodied by the police for his safety. I will post the article later when I am home.

Why are they so intent on beating up Journalists? This has happened at a couple different Anti Nazi protests, all done by Antifa.

Edited by cyberfx1024

Timeline

left_right_political_spectrum_011.jpg

6 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

nile.jpg

SoCal???

3 minutes ago, Boiler said:

left_right_political_spectrum_011.jpg

I will have to save this for later.

Edited by cyberfx1024

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ban Hammer said:

apparently a polo shirt marks one as a nazi?  wow!

:protest:.... heads out to garden to burn polo shirts before emigrating.

#MustBurnPolo's 

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath