IAMX

Antifa Has A New Cell In Philly, And They’re Calling For Property Seizures, Violence On Police, And All-Out Revolution

11 posts in this topic

Timeline

An armed Antifa group is launching a new cell in Philadelphia, with support from the “alt-left” alternative media.

The group currently hosts anti-police workshops called “Our Enemies in Blue.” The group draws inspiration from convicted murderers and calls for violence against the police, theft of goods, and armed insurrection.

Antifa websites like It’s Going Down, Sub.Media and Insurrection News have been promoting the group, which calls itself the Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement, calling on their readers to donate to a Fundrazr account for the creation of the new cell.

The press release the group published in far-left media is filled with hyperbolic claims about how “mosques are being ruthlessly bombed” and how “LGBTQ are being battered.”

“The destruction of black life continues unabated as millions languish in the plantations of the modern day slave system,” the group states.

Taking pride in the “legacy” of “Philadelphia’s rich revolutionary tradition,” RAM cites Mumia Abu Jamal, the Black Panther activist who shot and killed Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner in 1981.

It also cites Russell Shoats, who shot a police officer in the back five times in 1970. Similar to Antifa, the actions of the Black Panthers have been described as having a “very undefined purpose of assaulting police officers.”

Like other Antifa groups, RAM claims to oppose the usual -isms and white supremacy, but a quick look at the organization’s “Political Foundation” page, as highlighted by Far Left Watch, notes the inclusion of several alarming points, including the “Abolition of Gender,” and the “Expropriation and the Cooperative Economy.”

Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement (Screenshot: RAM website)

Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement (Screenshot: RAM website)

The latter calls on members to “expropriate” or “take away” goods, lands, and tools to “begin the revolutionary process.” Expropriation is another way of saying “seize” or “steal.”

The organization models itself after the so-called Rojava Revolution, a leftist guerilla movement currently active in northern Syria. RAM states that the communists offer a “foundation in communal and council based political organization and militant defense.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/armed-antifa-group-calls-for-revolution-seizing-property-and-violence-against-police/

Woohoo, guerrilla movements are back in the US! Bringing back the 60s era of bombings and extremism in style.

I bet some of our Antifa supporting VJ members would be proud of this. #KillCops #MurderersAreMyHeroes

Edited by IAMX

19 minutes ago, IAMX said:

I bet some of our Antifa supporting VJ members would be proud of this. #KillCops #MurderersAreMyHeroes

oh no! another daily caller article! good thing i'm armed with my

dd4b8acd-ed31-419d-aa9a-835a5d1b8435.jpg

Yeah I wish somebody would try that ####### with me. They will learn what it means to be shot with EXTREME PREJUDICE, and I don't play with that FMJ BS. I got the Hollow and Soft Points all the way for soft targets like their bodies. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Yeah I wish somebody would try that ####### with me. They will learn what it means to be shot with EXTREME PREJUDICE, and I don't play with that FMJ BS. I got the Hollow and Soft Points all the way for soft targets like their bodies. 

Sufficed to say, there's no reason to go soft on these people. 

34 minutes ago, IAMX said:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/armed-antifa-group-calls-for-revolution-seizing-property-and-violence-against-police/

Woohoo, guerrilla movements are back in the US! Bringing back the 60s era of bombings and extremism in style.

No hate here. Nothing to see

Timeline
1 hour ago, smilesammich said:

oh no! another daily caller article! good thing i'm armed with my

dd4b8acd-ed31-419d-aa9a-835a5d1b8435.jpg

Well, to be fair, Antifa is facing some really tough guys. How else can they deal with such manly, burly, and intrepid individuals. LOL.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

wadcutters are good pistol loads for riots, not just for target practice..............

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!