doodlebug

When will the left disavow the violent hate groups blm and antifa?(Merged)

417 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

That would be quite a feat to show all of them, lets start by getting a walk back on the claim BLM is a group of degenerate criminals

Did anyone say BLM was a group of degenerate criminals?  I am sure there may be some criminals in their midst, but the main point is that they are a racist hate group which seems to be true.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 8/27/2017 at 0:34 AM, IAMX said:

There is no doubt neither Antifa nor BLM are out to help blacks or anyone else. They are solely out for a few reasons: 1) Physically intimidate people from dissenting views/opinions [fascism], 2) Politically get their way with said physical threats, not to mention threats upon people's livelihood i.e. jobs [one of the key elements of terrorism], 3) Exact their frustrations upon other people for not getting their way in the 2016 election [sheer childishness]. 

There is no possible positive motivation in either group, it's a front for terrorism and fascism under the guise of anti-fascism and anti-racism. I doubt there are seriously that many people so deluded as to really believe they are acting out for a good cause, even though a few seem to be here.

"The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists". Winston Churchill

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Bill & Katya said:

Did anyone say BLM was a group of degenerate criminals?  I am sure there may be some criminals in their midst, but the main point is that they are a racist hate group which seems to be true.

I wouldn't mind calling them a group of degenerate criminals. They sure as hell aren't doing anything positive for blacks, or anyone else for the matter. So, crimes is all. Therefore, degenerate criminals. Seems fitting.

1 hour ago, Bill & Katya said:

"The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists". Winston Churchill

Rm0VqFV.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Nothing to see here :no:

Black-clad antifa attack peaceful right wing demonstrators in Berkeley

All told, the Associated Press reported at least five individuals were attacked. An AP reporter witnessed the assaults. Berkeley Police’s Lt. Joe Okies told The Washington Post the rally resulted in “13 arrests on a range of charges including assault with a deadly weapon, obstructing a police officer, and various Berkeley municipal code violations.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?utm_term=.7570e34d2438#comments

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

Timeline

By the way, with all this hammer and sickle propaganda + zombie Nazi paranoia, just to insert a little perspective:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

- Communism killed 85-100 million people last century (compared to 6 million for Hitler)

- Antifa gets its symbolism from communism

- The response to individual freedoms by Antifa is violence, the very essence of communist regimes

If brainless lefties wanted to battle what they perceived as a resurrection of atrocities from a century ago, their support of Antifa clearly flies in the face of it.

As usual, its rather easy to see through the thinly veiled symbolism to understand that the left simply want their way, and any excuse/exaggeration will do to justify violence upon others.

So given the idea is that they wish to inflict violence upon anyone that disagrees with them, I would not be surprised, nor remorseful when others see them as a threat and inflict the same damage. I would be 100% supportive of anyone that wipes out Antifa.

Edited by IAMX

9 hours ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

The title of this thread makes the comparison. 

There is no compairison whatsoever made in the title. It simply asks why the left won't disavow leftist hate groups. We already got the answer to that. Because they condone violence from their side but from no one else.

3 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

I said they are a group of degenerate criminals and I stand by that. When you publicly call for the murder of police and others just because they are white (or for any other reason) that is a crime.

33 minutes ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

Nothing to see here :no:

Black-clad antifa attack peaceful right wing demonstrators in Berkeley

All told, the Associated Press reported at least five individuals were attacked. An AP reporter witnessed the assaults. Berkeley Police’s Lt. Joe Okies told The Washington Post the rally resulted in “13 arrests on a range of charges including assault with a deadly weapon, obstructing a police officer, and various Berkeley municipal code violations.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?utm_term=.7570e34d2438#comments

Waiting for the lefties here to at least disavow this single incident. They won't though. They will do some weird mental gymnastics to convince themselves it's somehow justified.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

There is no compairison whatsoever made in the title. It simply asks why the left won't disavow leftist hate groups. We already got the answer to that. Because they condone violence from their side but from no one else.

I said they are a group of degenerate criminals and I stand by that. When you publicly call for the murder of police and others just because they are white (or for any other reason) that is a crime.

Waiting for the lefties here to at least disavow this single incident. They won't though. They will do some weird mental gymnastics to convince themselves it's somehow justified.

So you stand by your statement (with no proof) that BLM is a group of degenerate criminals.

So focusing just on BLM what specific hate doctrines do you want me to "disavow"?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

10 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

So you stand by your statement (with no proof) that BLM is a group of degenerate criminals.

So focusing just on BLM what specific hate doctrines do you want me to "disavow"?

How about disavowing them for threatening to murder police just because they are white?

Now that that's out of the way do you condone antifa violently attacking a peaceful Christian group? I'm sure you will either come up with some justification for that or deflect from the question all together.

Timeline
Just now, jg121783 said:

How about disavowing them for threatening to murder police just because they are white?

Now that that's out of the way do you condone antifa violently attacking a peaceful Christian group? I'm sure you will either come up with some justification for that or deflect from the question all together.

How about providing evidence to support any of these claims?

3 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

How about providing evidence to support any of these claims?

Judge grants restraining order against Black Lives Matter activist accused of threatening L.A. police commissioner

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-police-commission-restraining-order-20170301-story.html

Baton Rouge police officer injured in deadly ambush sues Black Lives Matter

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/black-lives-matter-sued-police-deadly-ambush-baton-rouge-deray-mckesson/

Black Lives Matter chant threatening to officers, police say

http://www.twincities.com/2015/08/30/black-lives-matter-chant-threatening-to-officers-police-say/

There are many more where that came from. Just do a simple Google search if you want to see them. I don't think your interested in the facts though.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline
3 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

If it seems that way to you then you are misinformed. BML is not a hate group.

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Judge grants restraining order against Black Lives Matter activist accused of threatening L.A. police commissioner

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-police-commission-restraining-order-20170301-story.html

Baton Rouge police officer injured in deadly ambush sues Black Lives Matter

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/black-lives-matter-sued-police-deadly-ambush-baton-rouge-deray-mckesson/

Black Lives Matter chant threatening to officers, police say

http://www.twincities.com/2015/08/30/black-lives-matter-chant-threatening-to-officers-police-say/

There are many more where that came from. Just do a simple Google search if you want to see them. I don't think your interested in the facts though.

Racist Judge?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”