doodlebug

When will the left disavow the violent hate groups blm and antifa?(Merged)

417 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, jg121783 said:

:rofl:

Myself and others here (and Trump) have repeatedly disavowed violence on both sides. Like I said above this is one of the false narratives the left creates and you have just reinforced that.

Speaking of false narratives, I still have not seen proof to back your statement BLM members being degenerate criminals. 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Speaking of false narratives, I still have not seen proof to back your statement BLM members being degenerate criminals. 

13589260_1744596409156968_259145677_o.jp

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Boiler said:

"they do strongly adhere to their false credos in spite of clear evidence to the contrary which is presented to them, especially if based on scientific findings."...like the scientific fact that co2 emmisions go into the air and water and alter the environment in ways that affect our future but some choose to look at solar Flairs as the cause of glacial melt and ocean acidification

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
1 minute ago, IAMX said:

Take that, white supremacy!

black-lives-matter-angry-600x400.jpg

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
8 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

So groups that espouse violence and hatred for those that will not accept their message are not fascists? Must be a new MDL definition of fascism I haven't seen yet.

:rolleyes:

No, what you are referring to, could just as easily be one of the countries that fought Nazi Germany during ww2.

Notice below their is no reference to the left wing or antifa, or BLM for that matter.

Fascism:

often capitalized :  a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

:  a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

-early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

Or 

1       An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

1.1 (in general use) extreme authoritarian, oppressive, or intolerant views or practices.

‘this is yet another example of health fascism in action’

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/fascism

Edited by Póg mo

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

No, what you are referring to, could just as easily be one of the countries that fought Nazi Germany during ww2.

Notice below their is no reference to the left wing or antifa, or BLM for that matter.

Or 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Action

Fascism emphasizes direct action, including supporting the legitimacy of political violence, as a core part of its politics.[11][203] Fascism views violent action as a necessity in politics that fascism identifies as being an "endless struggle".[204] This emphasis on the use of political violence means that most fascist parties have also created their own private militias (e.g. the Nazi Party's Brown shirts and Fascist Italy's Blackshirts).

The basis of fascism's support of violent action in politics is connected to social Darwinism.[204] Fascist movements have commonly held social Darwinist views of nations, races, and societies.[205] They say that nations and races must purge themselves of socially and biologically weak or degenerate people, while simultaneously promoting the creation of strong people, in order to survive in a world defined by perpetual national and racial conflict.[206]

antifa_charlottesville_3_gi.jpg