IAMX

Hillary Clinton Resorts to Old Tactics in Upcoming Book, Attacks Trump for ‘Invading Her Space’

47 posts in this topic

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

• "The song is about sticking by your man no matter his indiscretions:

You'll have bad times, and he'll have good times
    Doin' things that you don't understand
    But if you love him, you'll forgive him

Wynette said that she wrote the song in 15 minutes and spent a lifetime defending it. She insisted that she had no political motive, and that it was "just a pretty love song.""

• Tammy Wynette was watching when Hillary Clinton invoked her and this song on 60 Minutes. Wynette was livid. She issued a statement saying: "With all that is in me I resent your caustic remark. I, with no apologies, am as angry as I can be with your statement. Mrs. Clinton, you have offended every woman and man who love that song - several million in number. I believe you have offended every true country music fan and every person who has 'made it on their own' with no one to take them to a White House."

Clinton responded: ""I didn't mean to hurt Tammy Wynette as a person. I happen to be a country-western fan. If she feels like I've hurt her feelings, I'm sorry about that."

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=6668

Well, I guess that's one thing we can't fault Hillary for.. standing by Slick Willie..

z7DPkuP.jpg

Timeline
4 hours ago, spookyturtle said:

She's irrelevant now. Worry about the poison on Pennsylvania Ave. 

Perhaps for most Americans she is, but it seems she still remains under the skin of many a Trump adorant. They surely devote a lot of their time to her affairs. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

How long has Adolf been gone, still gets a mention.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

3 minutes ago, Boiler said:

How long has Adolf been gone, still gets a mention.

have there been any hillary rallies as of late? there was a nazi rally just a couple weeks back. there would be more but they keep getting shut down :luv:

Edited by smilesammich

Timeline
1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

have there been any hillary rallies as of late? there was a nazi rally just a couple weeks back. there would be more but they keep getting shut down :luv:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/hillary-clintons-unfiltered-post-election-appearances/2017/05/31/68ca003a-4645-11e7-8de1-cec59a9bf4b1_video.html?utm_term=.605e7b427b9f

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Just now, Boiler said:

my dear, hillary clinton herself appearing to speak would not be the same as hillary supporters holding rallies in the streets, now would they. if you really want to make it a comparison about speaking engagements, try picking two living people to compare.

Just now, CaliCat said:

LOL.

three pages in, can we talk some more about hillary?? man i sure am glad she wasn't elected so we don't have to talk about her. i mean, can we talk about her?

Timeline
1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

my dear, hillary clinton herself appearing to speak would not be the same as hillary supporters holding rallies in the streets, now would they. if you really want to make it a comparison about speaking engagements, try picking two living people to compare.

Just now, Boiler said:

you think those people are there to support hillary? they're there protesting trump. let's keep talking about hillary mmk?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

three pages in, can we talk some more about hillary?? man i sure am glad she wasn't elected so we don't have to talk about her. i mean, can we talk about her?

She is the winningest loser ever. It is understandable however, why the so-called president's adorants need to desperately try to validate his mandate. It's been rough for them to watch him do nothing for eight months, after all the promises he made. Face it, they were conned and they know it.