IAMX

Snowflake melted outside Arizona rally during protest

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

whoop-there-it-is.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Just now, jg121783 said:

I think its about time the left disavows these scum bags. They won't though.

Are you dare suggesting there are two sides to the violence. Then you are surely a Nazi

Timeline
19 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I think its about time the left disavows these scum bags. They won't though.

The left are busy whining about the 1930s. Give them about 80 years to get to the present date.

Edited by IAMX

3 hours ago, IAMX said:

The left are busy whining about the 1930s. Give them about 80 years to get to the present date.

In their time frame the democratic party is still hanging black people and burning crosses 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Right in the not VJ family friendly spot.

Hope whoever shot it got a prize.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

In their time frame the democratic party is still hanging black people and burning crosses 

Bless Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd.

41 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Right in the not VJ family friendly spot.

Hope whoever shot it got a prize.

Give him a medal. :dancing:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
11 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

dodecahedron

That's all Greek to me.  But what a cool word.

Other cool linguistic findings:

Hexadecaroon = having 1/16th black heritage

Octoroon = having 1/8th black heritage

Quadroon = having 1/4th black heritage

Doubloon = an old Spanish coin

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

The man hit by a pepper ball round in a video that has since gone viral following protests in Phoenix, Az. is now facing charges for aggravated assault on police.

Twenty-nine-year-old Joshua Stuart Cobin was seen kicking a round of tear gas at police officers during a riot on Tuesday night. Following his actions, police fired a pepper ball at his groin, prompting him to fall over in pain. He was helped up by another man wearing a Colin Kaepernick jersey.

The video quickly went viral on social media with memes like “Good Night, Left Nut.”

Cobin, a support representative of website service provider GoDaddy, identified himself as the man in the video on Reddit. Posting under the username “gotyourqueen,” Cobin claimed (despite his actions) that he isn’t a member of Antifa and that he did not support violence towards police and Trump supporters.

AZFamily reports that in Cobin’s court records, police state that at two points beyond the footage captured on film, he picked up gas canisters and threw them at police.

Police said they broke up the demonstration after rocks and other objects were thrown at them.

In an interview with the local news station on Wednesday, Cobin says he suffered second-degree burns from picking up the tear gas cans and spent Tuesday night in an emergency room for inhaling pepper spray.

“I don’t equate kicking or putting back tear gas canisters as attacking police. I never attacked a police officer,” he said to the station, adding that he only kicked back the canister because he didn’t feel their response was justified.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/godaddy-employee-shot-in-groin-in-viral-protest-video-hit-with-multiple-assault-charges/

- "I don't equate kicking or putting gas canisters as attacking police", "only kicked back the canister"

- "police state at two points beyond the footage he picked up gas canisters and threw them at police"

- "Cobin says he suffered second-degree burns from picking up the tear gas cans"

Snowflake just blew his own narrative apart. Enjoy the bootyhouse. GoDaddy sure knows how to find 'em.

Edited by IAMX