IAMX

ACLU Apologizes For Tweeting Photo Of White Baby With U.S. Flag

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
25 minutes ago, JayJayH said:

Honestly, the only way to end racism is for the mainstream to accept the following:

"Black people are bad" = Unacceptable. Period.

"Hispanics are bad" = Unacceptable. Period.

"Asians are bad" = Unacceptable. Period.

"White people are bad" = Unacceptable. Period.

The far right does not abide by these rules. White supremacist groups are more than willing to attack people for their skin color, and websites like the Daily Stormer have no problem making that known. That's why they should be condemned, should be ostracized and shamed, and that's why you should be called out as a terrible person if you belong to any of those groups or share their sympathies. If you want a racially pure utopia, then perhaps you should yell at your grandparents for immigrating to a melting pot and leave the rest of us alone.

Meanwhile, far leftist media publications have no problems running stories declaring  "The white guy problem""I don't know what to do with good white people""10 things white people need to stop doing", and this beauty from Salon - "White men must be stopped: The very future of the planet depends on it" etc. I have not seen a Democrat public official condemn attitudes like this. Anywhere. A common thread is that "white people are not marginalized" in America - And this may be true. But unless this type of prejudiced nonsense is condemned for the trash it is, folks on the left are making a damn good job of convincing white Americans that they are marginalized.

Far right = racist trash.

Far left = race baiting trash at best, racist trash at worst.

I wish I could plus this up about 100 more times.  You should do this for a living.  You can state my viewpoint much better than I can.  I tend to react badly to the idiocy of some.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

I wish I could plus this up about 100 more times.  You should do this for a living.  You can state my viewpoint much better than I can.  I tend to react badly to the idiocy of some.

Gotta tailor the responses to the audience. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, JayJayH said:

The far left race baiting machine are a bunch of useful idiots to the far right, just as how far right nutjobs are useful idiots to the far left.

This article nailed it: "How anti-white rhetoric is fueling white nationalism."

I want to point out as well that without the "useful idiots", Trump has no strategy.

A good political opportunist is like a tiger hunting prey that knows the perfect time to leap.

Edited by IAMX

1 hour ago, IDWAF said:

1 hour ago, IAMX said:

Gotta tailor the responses to the audience. 

Yep. You just have to know your audience. "Know your enemy" as Sun Tzu put it.

I used to be a die-hard liberal until the left abandoned liberal values. I used to say some of the things leftist goons say nowadays, but it was always an ironic "put the shoe on the other foot" kind of thing. I was playing devil's advocate, I never actually meant it.

1 hour ago, IAMX said:

I want to point out as well that without the "useful idiots", Trump has no strategy.

A good political opportunist is like a tiger hunting prey that knows the perfect time to leap.

That's what puzzles me so much about Trump. The guy obviously has some IQ, otherwise he wouldn't be one of the most successful real estate moguls in the world. He was smart enough to see what almost an entire united liberal establishment was not - That regressive "SJW" ideology and rampant political correctness was pissing off enough people to win an election on.

If he had gone into the presidency with a much more reconciliatory tone, made compromises where they could be made and had Ivanka change the password to his Twitter account - His approval ratings would be in the 60s now. If his most ardent supporters are willing to follow him anywhere, imagine the media awkwardness if he had an entire rally in Phoenix chanting "F*** the KKK!" live on CNN.

If he keeps up what he's currently doing, he's gambling his entire legacy that the far left pisses people off more than he does. Those probably aren't terrible odds, but it's definitely a huge gamble.

Edited by JayJayH

Everyone should read through the tweets rather than reacting to a daily caller article cherry picking a few of them.

Disclaimer: if you actually do read them, it will take a while, it's kind of ugly at times, and it's definitely not just 1 side perpetrating these kind of comments.  However it may be enlightening to see the tweets in context.

Disclaimer2: Don't complain about fake/biased news if you can't actually recognize it when you see it.

Disclaimer3: Cute kid. I love babies. Too bad some will grow up to be idiots, but they all start out so innocent. I had to give this a like regardless of all the baggage people are bringing to it. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

2 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Everyone should read through the tweets rather than reacting to a daily caller article cherry picking a few of them.

trumpets loves them sum tucker.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Disclaimer: if you actually do read them, it will take a while, it's kind of ugly at times, and it's definitely not just 1 side perpetrating these kind of comments.  However it may be enlightening to see the tweets in context.

Disclaimer2: Don't complain about fake/biased news if you can't actually recognize it when you see it.

Disclaimer3: Cute kid. I love babies. Too bad some will grow up to be idiots, but they all start out so innocent. I had to give this a like regardless of all the baggage people are bringing to it. 

That sounds Orwellian 

This whole thing is ridiculous.  It's now seems to racist to even think about the color white.  LOL

White should be changed to "colorless" or "color-free" to be less offensive.

Edited by Eric-Pris

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

This whole thing is ridiculous.  It's now seems to racist to even think about the color white.  LOL

"Color" also triggers the left, given they're psychologically living in the days of Jim Crow.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i don't know about the rest of you, but i'm offended that this website has a white background. 

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2017 at 5:50 AM, Eric-Pris said:

I prefer 'Punk' personally.

Or PONC. Person of no Color.

Strange really, since my Korean-American ex-wife was whiter than me. She was of color, but I am not, even after turning bright red in the Hawaiian sun yesterday.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by JayJayH

On 8/24/2017 at 2:00 AM, JayJayH said:

Yep. You just have to know your audience. "Know your enemy" as Sun Tzu put it.

I used to be a die-hard liberal until the left abandoned liberal values. I used to say some of the things leftist goons say nowadays, but it was always an ironic "put the shoe on the other foot" kind of thing. I was playing devil's advocate, I never actually meant it.

That's what puzzles me so much about Trump. The guy obviously has some IQ, otherwise he wouldn't be one of the most successful real estate moguls in the world. He was smart enough to see what almost an entire united liberal establishment was not - That regressive "SJW" ideology and rampant political correctness was pissing off enough people to win an election on.

If he had gone into the presidency with a much more reconciliatory tone, made compromises where they could be made and had Ivanka change the password to his Twitter account - His approval ratings would be in the 60s now. If his most ardent supporters are willing to follow him anywhere, imagine the media awkwardness if he had an entire rally in Phoenix chanting "F*** the KKK!" live on CNN.

If he keeps up what he's currently doing, he's gambling his entire legacy that the far left pisses people off more than he does. Those probably aren't terrible odds, but it's definitely a huge gamble.

Change his Twitter password. Classic. Good one. I think the National anthem thing would be yesterday's news, had he not got into something he should have left alone. 

7 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Change his Twitter password. Classic. Good one. I think the National anthem thing would be yesterday's news, had he not got into something he should have left alone. 

Yep. Trump is very good at stirring up and creating backlash around yesterday's news.

It's a little like when people start shouting "racism!" out of nowhere. You're like "really? where? what?" and then a bunch of crazy KKK folks come out of their swamps feeling empowered. There was probably less racism before you mindlessly went on a "racism everywhere" rampage.

Steph Curry says he doesn't want to meet Trump. Probably would have lasted 15 minutes in the news cycle, but then Trump goes ahead and disinvites the Warriors, rampaging about kneeling players in Alabama and on Twitter. Before the Trump tirade, Colin Kaepernick was an unemployed, obsolete news article. After the Trump tirade, there are kneeling football players everywhere.

There is no better way to do your own cause a disservice, than to stir S#!t up where it doesn't exist. The left is extremely skilled at this. So is Trump.

Edited by JayJayH