1,020 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
14 hours ago, littleitaly said:

My expected completion time is 13 months. Did anyone go to the SF field office on 444 Washington Street? I have an info pass appointment on this Friday. My question is can I bring my cell phone and my purse? Is there a place to store our personal items?

What about the office on 250 Broadway? Can we bring our phones and personal items? Thanks!

I brought my phone to both places, Fingerprints and Interview, but left in my pocket.  I don't think they have a place where you can store your stuff.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

End of my journey!

I swore in this afternoon along with 1,094 more folks, and I became American citizen. Massive but well organized oath ceremony. As I foresaw a very very long line to applying for the passport. 

Good luck to everyone! you will get there sooner rather than later! Hang in there!!

I-751 ROC
2016-08-31 I-751 form sent to USCIS
2016-09-02 NOA 1
2016-10-13 Biometrics appointment

N-400

2017-08-31 Filed N-400 online

2017-08-31 Receipt Notice

2017-09-18 Biometrics Appointment

1 hour ago, altito said:

End of my journey!

I swore in this afternoon along with 1,094 more folks, and I became American citizen. Massive but well organized oath ceremony. As I foresaw a very very long line to applying for the passport. 

Good luck to everyone! you will get there sooner rather than later! Hang in there!!

Congratulations :)

:)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline

Congratulations @altito!

You must feel relieved, it's the end of a long journey :)

@US/UK7072 Any news since the biometrics? I guess you would have updated your timeline.

You applied a week before me (online as well), still no news on my side. Let's keep each other in touch!

Edited by Spout

No news at all. We get an email every couple of weeks saying they are still reviewing the case.  I think Bilmil applied mid Oct 2017 and he or she became a citizen over a month ago,.  I know it says they go in the order but not sure if that's true.  Once my status changes I'll post an update, hope it's soon.  Please keep us posted too, good luck 😀

:)

Timeline
23 hours ago, US/UK7072 said:

No news at all. We get an email every couple of weeks saying they are still reviewing the case.  I think Bilmil applied mid Oct 2017 and he or she became a citizen over a month ago,.  I know it says they go in the order but not sure if that's true.  Once my status changes I'll post an update, hope it's soon.  Please keep us posted too, good luck 😀

Right, doesn't seem to be in the order applications are received...

Thank you, good luck too!

On 6/8/2018 at 8:48 PM, US/UK7072 said:

Yes, It's so frustrating for me too. I am also a mid October filer. I have to make an international travel in mid-october. Because of this on-going delayed process I am not able to plan anything. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
2 hours ago, JoeSchmoe2017 said:

@altito Congratulations!

Thank you!

Regarding the passport application, I suggest to go to a passport agency.

I applied for my passport last Friday (expedite processing), and it will be ready for pick up tomorrow Tuesday, June 12th, after only two business days.

Very neat and quick!!

I-751 ROC
2016-08-31 I-751 form sent to USCIS
2016-09-02 NOA 1
2016-10-13 Biometrics appointment

N-400

2017-08-31 Filed N-400 online

2017-08-31 Receipt Notice

2017-09-18 Biometrics Appointment

45 minutes ago, altito said:

Thank you!

I applied for my passport last Friday (expedite processing), and it will be ready for pick up tomorrow Tuesday, June 12th, after only two business days.

Very neat and quick!!

I read in the website that to apply for expedite processing, we need to show the evidence for international travel(airline ticket booked). Is it so? 

I applied September 5th, 2017.  My "priority date" is September 8th, 2017.  I was placed "in line waiting for interview" on October 19th, 2017 and  in 8 days this will soon be an 8 month wait, since that last status. Most days I forget I been waiting this long, but it's starting to get frustrating.

:jest:Congrats @altito

N-400 Timeline (San Francisco field office):

09/05/2017 (day   00):  N-400 application sent via USPS

09/08/2017 (day   03):  Application delivered (USPS tracking info)

09/11/2017 (day   06):  Credit Card Charged (Online Banking)

09/13/2017 (day   08)Case Number (NBC*XXXXXXXXX) Received via email and text

09/16/2017 (day   11)Receipt Notice via us mail Priority Date: 09/08/17

09/21/2017 (day   16):  Biometrics Appointment Notice Received

09/29/2017 (day   24)Early walk-in biometrics was completed (originally scheduled for 10/02/17)

10/19/2017 (day   44):  Email and text notification received Case Status "Case in line for an interview"

06/27/2018 (day  295): Email and text notification received Case Status "Interview was Scheduled"

07/02/2018 (day  300): Interview Letter Received via USPS

08/01/2018 (day  330): Interview Date

08/09/2018 (day  339): Email and text notification received Case Status "Oath Ceremony"

08/13/2018 (day  342): Oath Letter Received

09/06/2018 (day  366): Oath Ceremony (1 Year / 1 Day)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, ZeeXO said:

I applied September 5th, 2017.  My "priority date" is September 8th, 2017.  I was placed "in line waiting for interview" on October 19th, 2017 and  in 8 days this will soon be an 8 month wait, since that last status. Most days I forget I been waiting this long, but it's starting to get frustrating.

:jest:Congrats @altito

Our timelines are almost the same. You're not alone. I'm still patiently waiting here as well ... :(

Timeline

You guys (@Californian wife and @ZeeXO) should be scheduled very soon, according to the recent updates on VJ and trackitt it should just be a matter of weeks if not days, but let's not jinx it!

Keep us posted

Edit: I just noticed @Californian wife applied in Los Angeles, which is apparently 3 months faster than San Francisco (https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/)

Edited by Spout

5 hours ago, altito said:

Thank you!

Very neat and quick!!

Hello! Where did you apply for your passport? And did you do the 1-2 day delivery service? Thanks for your reply. :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
19 hours ago, Spout said:

You guys (@Californian wife and @ZeeXO) should be scheduled very soon, according to the recent updates on VJ and trackitt it should just be a matter of weeks if not days, but let's not jinx it!

Keep us posted

Edit: I just noticed @Californian wife applied in Los Angeles, which is apparently 3 months faster than San Francisco (https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/)

I moved to bay area a month after I applied, and they forwarded my case to SF. So, I'm technically a SF filer.  I even had to do my fingerprints in Oakland.

Edited by Californian wife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.