1,020 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
20 minutes ago, AQT said:

Congrats! When did you file? How you received the interview notification is it by mail or through online email/tex?

Thank you!

I'm a September filer. I received my first interview notice on July, but it was canceled due to my I-751 still pending, and now I have the second notice for both. I received my notification by mail yesterday.

Congratulations to all the filers that have received their interview notifications! Were your statuses ever changed to At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283 for additional information. before your interview was scheduled? It gave me the same message at both the online site and automated phone message. I hope this isn't something I should be concerned... 😭

15 minutes ago, thesalamander1 said:

Congratulations to all the filers that have received their interview notifications! Were your statuses ever changed to At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283 for additional information. before your interview was scheduled? It gave me the same message at both the online site and automated phone message. I hope this isn't something I should be concerned... 😭

Are you using this link: https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline
47 minutes ago, thesalamander1 said:

I wanted to let you guys know that I emailed USCIS and received a reply saying my info has been entered into the local field office system for interview scheduling! So I guess now I just need to wait until time slots are open. So excited!! 😁 @Spout have you received an interview notice?

Wow, that’s awesome!

When did you apply?

Nothing much on my side, except I now have a message saying my case is taking longer than expected...

4 hours ago, Spout said:

Wow, that’s awesome!

When did you apply?

Nothing much on my side, except I now have a message saying my case is taking longer than expected...

I'm a November filer 😊 I guess the countdown doesn't really mean anything then... I was all hyped up since my estimated wait time is only less than two weeks left.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, thesalamander1 said:

I'm a November filer 😊 I guess the countdown doesn't really mean anything then... I was all hyped up since my estimated wait time is only less than two weeks left.

I am a November 2017 filer and estimated wait time is 22 days and estimated case completion time is nov 2018. When i required them about the case few months back i got this as standard response. 

Your application information has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for interviews at their local Field Office. Interview appointments are scheduled as slots become available at the Field Office. Once you have been scheduled for an appointment, you will receive an Interview Appointment Notice to appear at a certain date and time at your local Field Office. You must take the Interview Appointment Notice and photo ID to your appointment. Please review the Interview Appointment Notice for any other requirements.

Filed: Timeline
10 hours ago, vkrishn said:

I am a November 2017 filer and estimated wait time is 22 days and estimated case completion time is nov 2018. When i required them about the case few months back i got this as standard response. 

Your application information has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for interviews at their local Field Office. Interview appointments are scheduled as slots become available at the Field Office. Once you have been scheduled for an appointment, you will receive an Interview Appointment Notice to appear at a certain date and time at your local Field Office. You must take the Interview Appointment Notice and photo ID to your appointment. Please review the Interview Appointment Notice for any other requirements.

This is exactly the canned response I got from USCIS when I asked for further updates two weeks ago.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Alameda County calendar has ceremonies for November and December listed.

https://www.acgov.org/government/calendar.htm

17 hours ago, Spout said:

Wow, that’s awesome!

When did you apply?

Nothing much on my side, except I now have a message saying my case is taking longer than expected..

Quick question: is the timing has ended from "xx number of days remaining" to "your case is taking longer than expected" or is it a different message? Mine shows "14 days remaining"!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, AQT said:

Quick question: is the timing has ended from "xx number of days remaining" to "your case is taking longer than expected" or is it a different message? Mine shows "14 days remaining"!

The timing ended before showing the message.

It's automated anyway, they just show that message instead of showing a negative number.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.