IAMX

BLM Storms New Orleans’ Jackson Monument, Demands Removal

80 posts in this topic

Timeline
14 hours ago, IDWAF said:

Cute, CaliCat.  Wonder if you know that the flag of choice for the KKK on their marches, prior to 1939 or thereabouts, was the US flag?  Guess we need to be burning both now, eh?

Thanks! But who is talking about burning anything? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
10 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Wasn't it just a week ago where the MDL generally labeled any person who voted for Trump, or supported him a racist fascists?  Now that the facts of the other side are becoming clearer we get the "few bad actors" gambit?  Yes, generalizations are wrong, but they are wrong for both sides.

I do not believe everyone who voted for Trump was a racist, but let's be real. Trump did not exactly discourage racists from voting for him. If you're angry anyone, it should be Trump for using racism to further his own agenda.

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

I do not believe everyone who voted for Trump was a racist, but let's be real. Trump did not exactly discourage racists from voting for him. If you're angry anyone, it should be Trump for using racism to further his own agenda.

And Hillary did not exactly discourage illegals.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Boiler said:

And Hillary did not exactly discourage illegals.

I thought you lot were supposed to be about personal responsibility and all that. I guess not:no:

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

2 hours ago, Póg mo said:

Obama didn't exactly discourage hate groups who throw urine and feces at police and people who disagree with them from voting for him. So what's your point?

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

3 hours ago, CaliCat said:

MDR/MOR logic:

npojc1.jpg

The left can't get over the fact that the civil war wasn't even about slavery until Lincoln made it about slavery in the middle of the war for political reasons. You do know that only 2% of the South owned slaves right? You are also aware that many African Americans CHOSE to fight in the Confederate army right? The left loves to revise history to fit their social justice warrior agenda. That is why they are tearing down statues that have been around for over 100 years. You don't have to like people from the Confederate army to accept they are part of our history and their statues are part of our history. At the very least if you want statues removed do it the legal way instead of just vandalizing them.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Póg mo said:

let's be real. Trump did not exactly discourage racists from voting for him

Okay then lets be real:

Trump denounces David Duke, KKK

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump issued a crystal clear disavowal Thursday of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke after stumbling last weekend over a question about the hate group leader on CNN.

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
"I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

Timeline
2 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

The left can't get over the fact that the civil war wasn't even about slavery until Lincoln made it about slavery in the middle of the war for political reasons. You do know that only 2% of the South owned slaves right? You are also aware that many African Americans CHOSE to fight in the Confederate army right? The left loves to revise history to fit their social justice warrior agenda. That is why they are tearing down statues that have been around for over 100 years. You don't have to like people from the Confederate army to accept they are part of our history and their statues are part of our history. At the very least if you want statues removed do it the legal way instead of just vandalizing them.

I already said that instead of removing the statues, I think they should complete the scene and add status to all the slaves that died, along with status depicting the sale of slaves on the square, slaves living conditions, and all the wonderful things about the party that lost the war. If we're to embrace that heritage, shouldn't we embrace the whole thing?

17 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

I already said that instead of removing the statues, I think they should complete the scene and add status to all the slaves that died, along with status depicting the sale of slaves on the square, slaves living conditions, and all the wonderful things about the party that lost the war. If we're to embrace that heritage, shouldn't we embrace the whole thing?

I never said anything about enbracing it. Only accepting that it was part of our history. I am all for your idea of having monuments for the slaves. However I think people should understand that the issues that started the Civil war are complex and for the most part not even related to slavery. As I said before Lincoln made slavery an issue in the middle of the war for political reasons. He even wrote a couple times about how he despised the idea of freeing the slaves but had no choice if he wanted to keep the Union together.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

Obama didn't exactly discourage hate groups who throw urine and feces at police and people who disagree with them from voting for him. So what's your point?

He did not have to, to suggest anything otherwise is racist.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Timmy is up for replacing statues of losers with statues of bigger losers:

Dem Sen Kaine: We Should Replace Robert E. Lee Statue With Pocahontas

Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA)  said the state of Virginia should replace the statue of Robert E. Lee at the Capitol in Washington D.C with Pocahontas.

Kaine said, “In Washington D.C. every state gets two statues to put in Statuary Hall or throughout the Capital. Using Virginia as an example, the state gets to choose two people to represent the entire scope of the state’s history. Virginia obviously chose George Washington, the father of the country. But the second choice that was made in 1909 has never been changed is Robert E. Lee. I think as you look at the scope of Virginia history here in 2017 and if you want there to be two people to really stand for who Virginia is.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/08/20/dem-sen-kaine-replace-robert-e-lee-statue-pocahontas/

Timeline

Police Arrest Texas Man for Allegedly Attempting to Blow Up Confederate Statue

HOUSTON, Texas — Houston police officers arrested a young man for allegedly attempting to plant explosives at a Confederate Statue Saturday night. FBI officials confirmed the suspect is connected to the ongoing FBI search and investigation of a house near Rice University.

FBI Acting Special Agent in Charge Deron F. Ogletree told reporters Monday afternoon in Houston that Andrew Cecil Earhart Schneck is in custody and is charged with attempting to maliciously damage or destroy property receiving federal assistance. Park rangers observed Schneck kneeling among bushes in front of the statue of Confederate General Richard Dowling, Ogletree said.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/08/21/police-arrest-texas-man-allegedly-attempting-blow-confederate-statue/

The unhinged left have lost it. :lol:

Apparently terrorism is okay in the name of tolerance.

Edited by IAMX